/wfg/ - Warframe General

Nekros edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/wGxxMVo.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Simulor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nekros edition

I want a futaframe to violate by qt Operator's bare feet!

Third for frog waifu

updated with aklexp

>buffs are good!
>gimping yourself is the only way to play this game!
>tier list builds are not optimal!

t. things shitters say

frames don't got dicks

>one person to ever notice why i named my clan the name i did and threatens to report me unless i pay them plat

>i cannot play with anything other then tonkor
>my builds are the only best
>tier list must be your bible
Literally unskilled attentionwhore

>still posting this POS

tummi kussu

>thing that is true
>lie you made up
>thing that is true

what

how about you post some reasons why tier list builds are not optimal?

well? Why did you name it the way you did?

>warframe requires skill

Holy shit, I didnt know it took skill to shoot slow moving enemies in groups. This is literally unfathomably stupid. Go back to the forums where im sure they would agree with you.

>how about you do the thing you've already done, so I can crop replies and make you look wrong and say I was right all along any way, like I do literally every time

he isnt referring to in game skill
and i disagree with him. you have fantastic skills in strawmanning and shitposting

it's a neverending loop with both of you, neither of you give proof of anything being right or wrong, you and tq

>post proof
>tq just spams the thread with NUH-UHS!
>"both sides"

Thanks for making a thread and not letting the retard do it

What the hell other kind of skill is there? How the hell am I strawmanning when he literally said this shit last thread?
What the fuck else is that supposed to mean?

tq refuses to give proof and so do you, it's childish as fuck

I literally posted proof just last thread. And have done on several other occasions.

TQ just goes on a bender with "THAT NEVER HAPPENED, IGNORE THE DIRECT PROOF HE'S POSTED THAT IT TOTALLY DID" and re-starts the same shit in the next thread.

I'm tired of always posting proof, he's just full of shit and it should be enough to simply say "No, you're full of shit."

This is how he """"wins"""" arguments in WFG. He waits until everyone is too exhausted to deal with his bullshit any more, then declares victory.

I'm sorry, i tried to stop it but the post still went out

>aklex prime
>lower accuracy than lex prime
Is that shit even noticeable? Or does it just have more recoil when firing rapidly.

whatever_you_say.jpg

It's noticeable but not anything major. Unless you're also using Magnum Force, and why would anyone do that?

I didn't know you posted proof due to outright refusing and the way it was worded seemed like you did not and will not post proof.

its another
>tq is like the car going against the traffic flow
>argues everyone is wrong
>even when he has a point, he's too autismal to discuss it properly and can only fall back to smug_animu_dot_jaypeg
>rest of the thread realizes this and eggs him on

episode

Real question:
Why does everyone hate TQ? What did he do?

Should I buy frog? I don't like spies

Is frog even good for anything besides spies? And no, perma stealth survival is gay and I don't want to use her for that either

You can read up all about it in the TQ filter link in the OP

acts like a pretentious cunt

>augmented enemy armor corpus sortie
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Good support if you build range+duration for cloak and sleep arrows
>Good for solo combinating noise+sleep into AB
>Damage multiplier in her 3 and she doesn't have to recast it
>Good mobility and utility with quiver
I found it to be one of the most fun and strong frames i played, i don't know why more people don't play her

if you're new, you ignore the ongoings of the thread as shitpost. few months in you realize there's an ongoing pattern of smug anime girl pics and "catchphrases". then you realize there's a fucking link specifically for filtering tq in the OP to combat this.

He is reaching for the stars with his ass in the mud.
He is trying to make it into the OP and be the wise man of the general, so he makes guides and spams them whenever possible. He immitates others who have actually done this, and is trying to replace TGDM and tom. He has faulty logic, bad advice, and most of the time doesn't back up what he says.

TQ is like Justin Bieber.

There are a lot of people who don't like Justin Bieber and for good reasons. And then there are people who literally cannot stop talking about how much they hate Bieber that they bring up the subject all the time and goes full autism.

>STILL no reasons why tier list builds are suboptimal

Yeah, sometimes i've seen people attack him only for being tq
Like when he does giveaways, even for (You)'s, he is still giving free stuff

ezpz

>still no good reason why they are optimal

READ
THE
OP
Tierqueer is a turboautist that does nothing but stir up shit every time he shows up. People still reply to him for some reason.

not him, but
>STILL no response to back up "multishot does literally nothing on simulor"
those who live in glass houses, my friend

Already did it at other times, only for you to post your stock reaction images, straight-up lie about how things work, and declare victory when I gave up arguing with someone who is literally too stupid to comprehend game mechanics, much less how to use them.

Get ready for public Umbra Excalibur, guys!

I'm going to finally put a tater and some forma in my regular excal which guarantees a superior version will be coming out soon™

>Good for solo combinating noise+sleep into AB
what build is that

Because if we don't tell people who are new to the game and the thread that he's completely full of shit they'll think there's something to what he's saying.

It's like anti-vaxxers or flat Earthers, except for Warframe.

Because she's a bitch to get, unintuitive to use and looks ugly

READ

THE WIKI

holy shit

Tierhaters are LITERALLY defending multishot on simulor

Not at pc atm but if i can find the builds i use i'll link them

You mean she has no button "kill them all in a second"?

No, it would be like if Justin Bieber personally spammed /mu/.

>go to a source that proves me wrong
10/10

From my testing against level 135 corrupted heavy gunners and bombards, a mirage with simulor kills faster with multishot - 4 shots with my setup. Without multishot, it was 8 shots. Simulor was set up for corrosive.

However, when playing as any other frame, the shots-to-kill was higher with multishot. There's probably a weird interaction happening with the images, maybe they strip armor way faster, I dunno.

Frankly if I'm bringing out simulor I'm doing that on a mirage. Any other frame, I'll probably bring a tigrisP/vaykor hek/something fun like kohm.

>hurr durr wiki is WRONNNNGGG
>READ THE WIKI

which one, faggot?

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Simulor
>Split Chamber will create duplicate orbs, however due to the Simulor's perfect accuracy the second orb will be merged with the original orb.

ForNot really that difficult to get. I got all her parts in like 10 runs also Ivara is cutest frame
And what do you mean by unintuitive? She feels pretty natural to me, just gotta get used to playing her like any other frame

Isn't that a good thing due to multiple simulor orbs being merged together doing more stuff?

That too. The ugliness doesn't help.

The thing that bothers me tho, is that I want to just get her but I feel like I wouldn't have "earned" her if I didn't do the spy grind. That sounds like autism sure but even for a frame I'm not that interested in, I still feel obligated to get her the "right" way.

Is the Aklex Prime really an improvement on the Lex Prime?

Get her the right way.

Spy is still an okay way to level shittiest weapons solo whether you have affinity booster or not.

just a preference thing, only difference is clip size, reload speed, and a small amount of accuracy

Ofc multishot is better than LITERALLY NOTHING, but there's no reason to ever use multishot on SImulor. Any elemental or fire rate mod is better

no. Simulor merge is useless. The contact explosion is where you get damage

Got all of the parts for her in less than a day, can't be too hard.

More ammo, more bling, more MR points.

You decide.

From what I've seen, unless you were using the Lex Prime as a sniper, you should be looking to upgrade to the Aklex Prime.

Also I have a riven for it so I might as fuckijg well

>been doing a bunch of spy missions ever since she was released
>still only have the BP for the frame, no components

RNG is RNG, user. Some of us get relentless dicked over, others have smooth sailing.

is the void still the best place for farming those shitty argon crystals, just go into a defense and sit tight?

Ok i found it. Check Nooblshowtek it's pretty much what i built on ivara, the first for support and the second for solo mostly
Builds start at 5:20 aprox and it explains them really well

Yea, look for a fissure first so you can pop some relics while you're at it.

>Finally able to do Axi fissures.
>Endless missions everyone leaves after first cycle.
>Not even to wave or minute 10, just the first opportunity they can leave they take it.
Why is everybody such a fucking coward with Axi fissures?

Triggering alarm is fine as long as you retrieve all 3 right for Ivara

Just less exp if it isn't a perfect retrieve? Is there another bonus exp on top If you do all three flawlessly?

If there's no nonendless missions for relics, expect everyone to open only that one they need.

the real question is whether or not to burn my 6-forma Lex P as one of the components for the Aklex P

fuck

no. speedrun exterms or captures and break every crate. telos boltace + animal instinct + vacuum

No.

Just make two new ones, especially since if you actually want to use the AkLex P you're going to need to invest that much Forma again any way, and if you weren't planning to build the AkLex P for bigger things you've just lost a well-built gun.

No, just buy more relics from baro and farm third one.

yeah it confused me why some people were spending years to get the parts

>six forma
>on a second rate secondary

>not dumping resources into space-1911 for style points

What are you, gay?

So what are the best three spots for Ivara farm? Since they're normie missions you can just cheese with Loki and Cipher nonstop right.

What's your first rate secondary

Plenty of shittery in this thread, and out of concern for newfriends who might get mislead because shitters scream the loudest, I'm going to set the record straight once and for all:

DO NOT USE MULTISHOT ON SIMULOR.

Simulor damage comes from the contact explosion when orbs merge. Multishot shoots out two orbs that instantly merge WITHOUT THE CONTACT EXPLOSION, making it useless. Literally all Multishot does is make you arrive quicker at the 4x-orb for vortex, but this is NOT useful - because, like stated before, Simulor's damage comes from the contact explosion.

Now may retards never speak of this again.

>I'm tired of always posting proof

Then stop posting to him. It's not a very difficult concept to grasp.
>but he's spreading misinformation

That's going to happen regardless. Obviously nothing is being absorbed or understood on any side, so, what's the point in continuing?

>lex p
>bad

Choose one and only one.

Which Syndicate has the lowest membership?

Outclassed by Akstillllol Prime.

I sold off a bunch of stuff. Sitting on 400p now.

What do I do with them?

Go byu syandanas, palettes and sugatras.

Slots, hard to get mods, and potatoes, as always

Only buy cosmetics if you're swimming in plat

do not reply to this, I sacrifice myself to save you all

I already took off my ma from simulor after reading the wiki article.

Feels good actually, gives me more room. Always hated the mandatory mods

>he actually uses multishot on simulor
there's no hope for you

400p? Gooooooy get MORE. And don't come back without 2k at the very least. Make so much profits that even Teladi will be proud.

That doesn't make it bad though.

The normal Sicarus is bad. The Kraken is bad.

"Bad" actually means something else.

Oh no-no-no, at least once in this threads i had read, that "bad" here is relative and is applied to everyting, that is not op.

Well, I still don't have a clue what to actually spend it on.

>without multishot
4 clicks, 3 explosions
>with multishot
4 clicks, 3 explosions with more damage

take your pick