>mentally ill
>yandere
>shit character
>cuck you
What shit taste

Only as a friend.

a BEST.

Roy's wife.

Is there a better character in the entire Fire Emblem series than Jill?

Tanya.

Robin's Bitch

Severa loves you! Now say something nice about Severa!

Roy's cousinwife

>Camillacuck suddenly pretending to like Azura when he's always hated her and shitposted her in the past.

Fuck off.

You're not a real Fire Emblem fan if you don't intend to spend a lot on Heroes.

Miledy, Camilla, arguably Haar in RD, or at least in my experience.

Got to this point, which one am I headed, /feg/? Already did both of them before so it doesn't really matter.

8 decides.

Nyx

Of course I'm not a real Fire Emblem fan. I'd have to be real in the first place.

ok

I like Tanya. She's underrated.

Legault.

What classes should I Heart Seal Crimson into to get the base skills and pass down to Kana?

I suppose that's fair

"No."

t.ISIS and Anna

>le meme racist girl
She's shit my dude. At least Shinon is realistic about it.

dont get it

If you do plan to use JP version of Heroes, remember to swap your account to an local version just when you plan to whale. You'll be paying conversion fees if you try to buy gems on the nip version.

EIRIKA

Friendly reminder that Azura and Corrin are shit and ruined Fates

You're not a real Fire Emblem fan if you didn't vote exclusively Awakening and Fates characters

You're not a real Fire Emblem fan unless you purchase the Ultra Special Edition of Echoes in the Nintendo store and buy the themed 3DS that will come out

Ephraim.

>weapons fates best
I agree

Eirika

Words surrounding Catria include worst, garbage, fucked, decent and waste. She did nothing to deserve this.

>Peri married Roy

Poor perifags.

Erika

what if /feg/ didn't move to early threads

nice

Hey you got money?

>nothing to deserve being called decent

I agree

First one meant for

You're not a real Fire Emblem fan if you intend to play Heroes.

Armored Blow/Luna from GKnight. Maybe Pass from Adventurer.

So what are some dumb memes that were totally vanquished by time?
>"oboro is well written! look, 3rd place!"
>in reality, oboro was just fotm due to shipping with takumi, and didn't even place in the heroes poll
>"mamui has to marry a second gen or side character to get all the kids! that means femui is canon!"
>in reality, mamui is still the one with the amiibo and smash and all that stuff, and all the kids in future past 2.0 came from separate timelines anyway
I'm just saying there has got to be more

Begone jewess, I already trained Fiora.

Thanks for filling in for me user, I didn't even notice a new thread was made.

>Roy gets to fuck this

It's not fair.

I like Hana

Today I will remind everyone that BIG Mamui is a big dumb hunk with a big dragon cock.

Lmao what a cuck

delete this picture

Well, he's dumb. That's for sure.

I seriously hope you've been praying to the splendor that is L'Arachel in action!

>"THARJA IS UNPOPULAR. LITERALLY FOTM. ONLY THARJAKEK LIKES HER"
>Tharja is actually extremely popular and relevant to this day, even when compared to other girls across the series.

>mamuifag trying to fight back tears to shitpost this late into his loss

Hey...Dorcas

>spending real money on a kusoge mobage
cuck

I'm happy Oboro's popularity died down. There was shitposting for like two seconds and now it's comfy smug wife posting.

Can we get answers from people who aren't on the spectrum

Forget about all the other stuff, is Azura/Corrin canon simply because they're both so shit and detrimental to Fates that they deserve to be together in unholy awfulness on that basis alone?

W-why is he looking at me like that?

>Lyn hot remake

Nice

No

>most popular non-lord/mc female
Pretty good.

Lucky you. Eirika it is.

Reminder that the original manga that would have probably tried to focus on Mamui was canceled.

While this one starring Leo x Femui with Xander, Camilla, and Elise appearing, comes out today in Japan.

>the west has no influence at all
>Dorcas goes from 61st in a JP FE7 poll to 18th out of every FE male

Does Roy even get a special scene at the end with anybody else, or only with Lilina?

>Can just shapeshift to have a gigantic penis or stay human for vanilla sex
Lucky fucking bastard.

hello
where is the autistic mage convention?

Of course they are. Incest is required by law.

Oboroposting has always been /comfy/. If only more waifus and their respective fanbases were like this.

It's still funny how terrible most of those CGs were. Kozaki could not give a single shit about FE then.

It's starting now buddy.

Nope, only with Lilina.

If you A rank him with any of his other potential spouses it's the normal ending with Guinivere.

Erika has the better story

Idk where to get FE12's script, but here's FE3's (second section down. the fist section is chapter maps)

fe.mirupage.com/fe3/index.html

>tfw this one Charlotte smut involving her getting addicted to the transformed dragon dong

>comes out today in Japan.
Seriously? Kind of short notice.

MaMUs were kind of similar weren't they? What with the whole "who will you marry, Robin?" tracks

I've always liked her big witch hat

Subaki had a neat one. I'm not too big a fan of Oboro's but I think the outfit is cute and suits her well, since she loves fashion and all. If only non-shitty artists drew her in that outfit.

post it

Ephraim

Thanks for reminding me the west is never getting any of the Japanese DLC.

>Killing Edge x2 1 use left
>Longbow 1 use left
>Hammer 1 use left
>Multiple items with 2-3 uses left

Do you guys just use them up even though it takes inventory spot up, keep them in supply just in case, sell them even though you wont get much?

Please vote for Roy! Thanks. Unless you want Ike "apologizes for using the term sub-human, then allows the 'laguz' to use their word for us plain old regular humans'" to win. Like, if a sub-human called Roy a "beorc" he would tell them to call him a human, because he isn't a "beorc".

Reminder that Lilina is a filthy coal burner and slut (the latter due to Lyn genes) and regularly fucks big bandit men like Gonzales and Garret.

But humans are known as Beorc in Tellius dumb Royposter.

archiveofourown.org/works/6942910

DELETE

Into the garbage they go. My autism can't stand it.

better watch out or that one oboro fag who's always victimizing himself will get nigger triggered