Why does the most profitable car company that spends no less than 4billion annually to advertise and promote itself...

Why does the most profitable car company that spends no less than 4billion annually to advertise and promote itself, need to have the most extensive workforce of shills trolling the internet and injecting "toyota" into every part of the internet they can?
Toyota shills maintain no less than 5 and upwards of 20+ obvious and subtle toyota shill threads while also making all the generals threads (with toyota promotion woven in)... why is this even allowed?
Toyota fags are even trying to bait and ally with Honda fags with that "sister thread" bullshit. Seriously, can toyota and their paid hacks fuck off and rethink their lives?
>inb4 why would they advertise here Veeky Forums is too poor those are old products i'm a regular person thinking of buying this es300

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its almost like people can be Dan's of something without being shills Jesus Christ get off /pol/

Fans **

>forgot to include this one in my inb4
No shill is without his handbook of Jew-like denial scripts

I own a Toyta, don't go buy one, now fuck off.

To be fair, if i was paid to shill for somebody, at least Toyota would be worthy of it. They don't build garbage

That pic would make more sense in that Toyota is whoring it's products out to Subaru, Mazda, even fucking BMW for it's engines. Seriously what the fuck

you bought into that pizzagate bullshit too didn't you?

who /stillwaitingfortheirpaycheck/ here??

>waaa the best brand isnt the best
Who gives a shit about Toyota, Lexus is where its at.

maybe i fucking like my toyototas

>clearly shills shilling
How do they get away with it, though? Imagine if there was a professional chefs forum but somehow 75% of the posts kept dropping the McDonalds brand name while also subtly shitting all over gourmet cuisine. It's so obvious, this shit doesn't check out. What is the first reply ITT even? What is it??????

FUCKING WHORES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAYAYAYAYAYATAGATAGAGAGAHAHAHA

Who saves only stock, promotional photos of one brand of car and shitposts them at every opportunity? Why is there the least proportion of "candid" "natural" "OC" toyota photos vs any other brand on this board? IT'S ALL PRESSKIT, PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY or high-level modication. Meanwhile every other brand's photos posted on here are cell phone pics and craigslist pics of beaters.

WHORES!!! It doesn't add up.

They keep proving this to be true, why do they get away with it? How did this guy reply so fucking fast? Jesus goddington christ, why are they getting away with it?

i have never liked toyotas

i do not like their weird loopy T logo

i do not like their made-up car names

i do not like the fact that they are driven almost exclusively by soccer moms and females and lower class males

i do not like their complete lack of anything interesting in their non-import american inventory

i especially do not like their "muh reliability" meme

i do not like them

i would be willing to have an honest, civil discussion about this and am open to having my mind changed

but i really fucking hate toyota

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and then there's this kind of "controlled opposition" (bingo! atoyota shill) posting shit like "i do not like their weird loopy T logo" to discredit anyone who takes issue with the WHOREDOM OF TOYOTA. Yep, the shilling is high dollar and consequently NOT a half-assed effort.

And he keeps proving it. How are they getting away with it?

HahahahahahahahaHahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Angry Japanese car at incredibly high speeds

nice alternative facts m8

Toyota confirmed for best recovery vehicle

this
pulled this out with my rav4 and rekt it on the track and drag race later

SHHIIIIEIEIEIT

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills

>largest car company
>largest amount of fanboi

surprise surprise

>BMW

Leave it

you mistook what i said i said i dont like toyota as a brand AT ALL but as much as i hate them i love lexus.

>'drives' a rav4
>thinks he can drive competitively
>wrecks
Kek

Yeah, they just build last decades cars with last century's power output and say it's more reliable. Of course it is, it's decades old shit with all the kinks worked out that can't be put under considerable stress without warranty-voiding aftermarket.

Not a shitty company, just a boring one. Toyota automobiles are kind of like honda motorcycles.

>love lexus
I used to like Lexus but the everything must be predator grille that they've had the last few years has looked like shit.

TIDF pls go

Very nice, friend. I always like seeing new pics of your wonderful truck :3

thx 4 the bump hoor