→ →

wubbems with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/

first for yamaha a best

Sure why not?

ayy lmao

Mines not a road bike because it doesn't work on the road or off

is this thing running yet?

is the funny thing that the yz250fx is more than 10 more bhp and 20kg lighter than the wr250r?

>ratchet strap stand
every time

this is a wr250x ;^)

>See XV535 Virago on CL
>Look up information.
>Enter it into my autistic spreadsheet.
> HD 883 Sportster: Weight with rider 853lb, 67hp = 16lb:1hp
> XV535: Weight w/ rider 688lb, 44hp = 16lb:1hp

Why did Yamaha drop the xv535 for the Vstar 650?

fug

So it is even worse?

I ride in some areas I wouldn't consider "roads" does that count?

>heated grips

are great

because they dont make bikes based off of an autistic spreadsheet made by some guy on Veeky Forums

But what is a road, truly?

what does /dbt think of the fz1?

sleep tight, street bike

sleep tight, streetbike

No way nigger I'm looking at them right now. Dirt cheap on CL and they're pretty comfy and quick from what I can tell

Sleep tight, street bike

kinda boring grandpa looking bike but apparently they are pretty fun to ride

Runs like shit, I've got to go through the carbs again and rebuild the clutch master cylinder. I think I've ridden it a total of a mile so far

sleep tight, street bike

Nice bike, very clean

>Dirt cheap on CL and they're pretty comfy and quick from what I can tell
that's my impression--can't get much cheaper for a reputable liter peter

sleep tight, street baiku

Absolutely hate my ER6n, really regret selling my Speed Four but there are no good condition ones anywhere near by.

Got a good deal on two bikes but but looking for some input off people who know what they are talking about.

Aprilia Tuono Fighter, or also toying with the idea of a Triumph Daytona 955i

Anyone got any personal experience with either of these two bikes in general?

Really want rid of my ER6n, I've tried to grow to like it but we're just not enjoying each other, both spiritually and sexually I guess.

my question is why didnt you buy a wr250f if you have shitbikes already?

ok, what are you waiting for?

wr250f doesnt have license plate

wr250x can easily swap between dirt/street wheels so i can ride to work on it and take it to supermoto days at kart tracks and go dirtbiking. plus i dont have to check valves every week

Sunday for the carb, and I've got to order the rebuild kit tomorrow.

I've got a full time job esé, time to work on hobbies is few and far between

I'm gonna get that one I posted. Just need a bit more money

cum on headlight

We'll just hope it's still there by tine you have cash

who else /mini/ here

There's like 15 for sale on my local CL for under 5k, I just liked the extras on that one. It wouldn't be the end of the where to me if it sold, I would just buy some cargo and an exhaust for a cheaper bike

*World
Fuck this swipe to text bull shit

I own a tuono, it's amazing. Literally the only con I've found about it is how hot the engine gets. Torque is great, I wouldn't trade it for any other bike on the market.

Not sure what you want to know about it, but I can answer any questions you have.

Nice. I sat on a 2007 one at a recent to the dealership. I really liked the ergos on that bike. Seriously comfortable stuff. Would love to ride one.

i'm not that guy, but have you ever rode a super duke 990? and what year tuono

>mfw my neighbor rides this

Between those two, Tuono, if you want a Triumph go for something later like a speed triple 1050 or Daytona 675, the 955 was pretty outdated by 2000.

Nope, and a 2007

Did you suck his dick yet?

Reminder not to drink and drive this summer anons! I've had to look at this thing with less than 1000 miles on it sit in my garage for the last year and a half. Finally allowed back on the saddle when it warms up. Be safe out there.

anyone dumb enough to drink and ride probably deserves whatever happens

why an Fz-07 and a GS500?

I'm leaning towards the Tuono, looking for general info really, handling, ease of maintenance, any common issues to look out for or things to check if I go take a look at it?

>peg feelers
laughingwhores.jpg

I would check with an actual owners forum, there's only 1 or 2 Tuono owners here and I think 0 955 owners.

Hence the warning bro. I'm saying don't make stupid choices like me. Chill

Gs500 was my first bike. Got a good deal and it was easy to work on. I got a chance to ride an acquaintances fz-07 a few years later and it was a blast and I was in a good position financially to drop on a newer bike so I went for it

>tfw don't drink so I'm always at 100% riding suitability

Must admit I've toyed with the idea but have heard that you spend more time looking for petrol stations than riding the bike. I've had nothing but nightmares with all the hondas ive owned so a bit wary.

Only thing that tends to go on them is something called the brown connector which connects the stator to the system. Tends to heat up and melt, most owners just splice the wires together the first time it goes out and never worry about it again. It was already fixed when I bought mine. It also burns through stators every now and then, it's pretty hard on electricity with 4 headlights and a constant anti theft system.

It has a rotax engine, so it's fairly reliable. Engine doesn't have any common issues that I've heard of. Some people use RSV's as touring bikes because of the reliability which is strange considering it's Italian.

Handles great, kind of hard to explain. Wants to throw you off into a ditch with the power but handles like rails anyways. I have factory suspension installed on mine, never used it stock but it's very confidence inspiring. Has the same everything as the RSV but higher bars and less fairings.

>I've had nothing but nightmares with all the hondas ive owned so a bit wary.
Really? What Hondas have you owned?

Cbf250 way back, had a 99 cbr600, have had an st1100 as well as an nt650v. Each one had its fair share of issues, some major. All the bikes were tidy examples too which surprised me as I started with Honda due to their reliability, guess I just have shit luck.

Cheer's for that, sounds ideal, have had a sit one before a few years back and felt right at home on it, will check it out and see what happens. Then time to sell the ER6n.

Good luck, if you can find a nice deal on one you won't regret it.

ded riders = ded thred

Well DBT. was out with a buddy from work shooting some pool and since it was nice I was on the bike. Somehow I think I ended up joining a biker gang from the hood. what do?

Did they gangbanged ur boipucci?

No but here's a pic 4u

Bike gangs are literally clubs that police think are bad.
i go on rides with gypy joker and finke members on the reg.

Interesting. I've only had my XR100 and XR650 but they have both been properly reliable for me. Never had a Honda street bike

my crf250r was the most unreliable bike i ever owned.
was a fucking good bike when it ran right but getting it to run right was a nightmare.

Last thread turned into a shit show.
There are no freeways where I live, and if I have to ride along pic related all the time, a CBR250R or a Ninja 250 SL should be perfect right?

Please don't turn this into another dual sport/road bike because I swear I will get a scooter and I will post here everyday.
Actually please just tell me that the 250 SL is an ok bike and that I should get it.

The 250SL is an ok bike and you should get it.
It looks like a baby ZX-6R with an ugly headlight.

Did you suck their dicks?

Get a drz400sm or post boipucci fagboi

How bad is hitting the limiter for the bike? I god damn love the sound of bouncing off it for a second before shifting up to the higher gears

Turbobusa or fuck off cuck

it is just pointless, not many bikes if any make peak power anywhere near the limiter.

this is when people normally learn about bottom end, mid range and top end power.

Shit is bad m8

Oh I know. Once I hit the limiter I barely notice it since power dropped off long before.

Cuckold 250 kek pls kys

Not that bad, just don't pin it on there for a long time and overheat the engine. Most bikes and high performance and meant to be ridden so.

Pls an hero

what are you riding because my CBR comes on at like 9k and just feels like it keeps going all the way to the top

Post boipucci

Shadilay brothers

See? That was easy, thanks!
God fucking damn it fuck you faggotcucks tomorrow when you wake up all your bikes will turn into pic related enjoy your new bike fags.

Back to /pol/ mate. Digits dont count on a slow board

>comes on at like 9k
Must be some tiny little pistons

600 baby bike. so sure

Enjoy your piece of shit cuckold chink biek homo cuckold nigger lover faggot

250 CBR. Comes on a bit higher but drops off before 18.

Sleep tight, street bike

...goodnight DBT

redlines at 15

>anime girl slapping against your handle bar
degenerate

>Digits dont count
Spotted the heretic

does this count as a road bike?

>degenerate
true but thats not why I'm here.
only one who actually answered my question
what you riding