What are the 4 best long term play stocks and why are they the 4 horseman?

What are the 4 best long term play stocks and why are they the 4 horseman?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what exactly is your point in posting this

Well since they basically get government contracts to spy on people theres not much to kill them.

>bush did 911!!11!!!

kekkk

>The 4 horseman of the upcoming tech buble apocalypse

When will people realise that everyone who can afford and wanted an iphone, already has an iPhone?

Microsoft x4

microsoft is a played out, has-been stock

Bubble apocalypse.

Everyone knows they're gonna do well and grow. Problem is everyone invests in them all at once. Overvalued. Sell before the next market correction.

>Implying 5 years from now apple's main product will still be the iphone

Both apple and google are developing selfdriving cars(or its software) and tons of other technologies.
That's the point with these companies, they're always inventing new stuff

>"hes still sitting in cash waiting for a market correction!!"

Self-driving cars are far from ready, see trolley problem.

AI is just one of many components of the industrial revolution 4.0 meme, internet of shit, big data.

Anything that can be automated should be automated and that's a huge market, sod the jobs just reconvert them.

If I can jump in...

The fact that Google and Apple have new products that will-- hopefully-- be available in five years or so doesn't change the fact that these companies are currently grossly overvalued. I wouldn't buy Google for anything over $300 and Apple for anything over $50 and that's being generous.

These companies will not keep going up forever.

you are a moron. These companies are literally spending BILLIONS on R&D.

Sure, they may be priced pretty high right now, but to think they Google is only worth $300/share is retarded. Youd probably be better off staying out of the market. How about we stick ya in a short duration bond fund, big guy?

I sold all my stocks at profit in November help me, its all in my broker's shitty bond-based money market now.

Tech complements and contributes to brick and mortar, of all things this is the board created when buttcoins took off in 2013 and we bought them below the dollar and we got railed, now you're looking at roboadvisors, fintech, blockchain. Tech is omnipresent in our lives, look at the demonetization policy in India giving tax incentives for cashless transactions, the crackdown on havens and banking secrecy, cross references of real data from fake news, bias you can't dismiss an area just because you don't understand it, I didn't mean to rant but a ton of baby boomers are retiring and have absolutely no clue on the potential tech while they wrecked the economy thinking we're still in y2k, sure enough the foundations of the web just like banking rely on obselete 80s infrastructure which just emphasizes the importance of netsec and crossreferencing in general for a stable society in an open world of all things, even intelligence have their open intelligence.

calm down you rambling neckbeard. Give us the tl;dr version, jeebus

If you are that scared the market will drop, consolidate into an index fund, and take out a trailing stop-loss order on it, so as the value goes up, so does the stop loss auto-sell point.

It would be better than letting it rot in a money market account.

microsoft is and continues to be the standard for the average business to use internally because it's easy to use and upgrade

microsoft isn't going to have massive gainz but is definitely a safe, solid investment

Apple - > circling the drain since jobs died.

facebook -> Slow death.

Google ->Potential until they kick the spyware into high gear.

Amazon -> 0 profit "bu bu muh investments!".. sure.

Go cocola or go home.

>go Coca-Cola or go home

ok grandpa

MSFT had the least user data from the bunch and they're catching up with the cloud

INTC's shift to big data: good move.

Analyst Jan predictions

FB $1.30 per share on revenues of $8.5 billion.
MSFT 78 cents per share on revenues of $25.2 billion.
GOOGL $9.62 per share on revenues of $25.2 billion.
AAPL $3.23 per share on revenues of $77.1 billion.
AMZN $1.43 per share on revenues of $44.7 billion.
IBM $4.89 per share on revenues of $21.75 billion.
INTC 74 cents per share on revenues of $15.74 billion.

He's right. Remember the internet bubble?

advertising firms bellied up because of the dissociation between hits and unique user ids which fostered facebook among other companies, when the whole market was new as VCs funded startups with a star programmer which led to lead teams of novices instead of having competent teams, you may see that in the app business and the whole startup sphere currently but the foundations are relatively sounder compared to back then when lots of engineers just wanted to make a quick buck and the interwebs was seen as a bottomless pile of cash, it started when WSJ published an article indicating that the Internet was highly unprofitable and no one should invest in it.

TLDR; irrational speculation. I'm not ruling out an impossibility, but it was nuts back then.

amazon is based stock

>trolley problem
This fucking meme. It's a non-problem.
t. triggered

Not facebook. Facebook is dying, the only reason we haven't noticed is because old people still post on it.

Ever heard of Aquila and internet dot org

Memes for sure for the unbanked billions of undocumented users, but you're pulling your worldview into an investment anlysis which just sucks ass, source?

Enlighten me

my time is worth more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet.org