/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based, collectible card game similar to Magic: the Gathering.

>Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam
(store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

>All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
>EN/JP card voice comparisons
usamin.love/sv.html

>Decklists, news, tier lists etc
sv.bagoum.com/
game-ai.jp/

>T2 cheatsheets
imgur.com/a/g8OD1
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

>HD card art
mega:///#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs (Shadowverse)
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/ (Rage of Bahamut & Shadowverse)

previously on /svg/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi
strawpoll.me/12222336
sv.bagoum.com/
shadowverse-portal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post elf

Remove Elf

>when she sees your dick

>didn't fix the OP

We couldn't even go 1 week with the new and improved OP without fucking it up.

You made a mistake, here's the pastebin.

Box of Goodness:
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Poll results: Which leader would have the least qualms with having her way with you in your sleep?
151 votes. Wow!
34% Vania
14% Forte
14% Luna
13% Isabelle
11% Erika
7% Arisa
7% Eris

New poll:
strawpoll.me/12222336

Play Shadowcraft.

Have a Gobu instead.
Run away~

but he removed the pastebin shit

Don't like elf?
Kill yourself

LUL Like I'm gonna learn a new language just to listen to some other annoying voice actors.

>vania

Found the shitposter. Literally kys.

>sv.bagoum.com/
????

It's me, Vania!

Post feet.

VoHiYo Fun to fap to VoHiYo
VoHiYo Free to play VoHiYo
VoHiYo Prepare the lotion VoHiYo
VoHiYo It's Weebstone Day! VoHiYo

Some dude who translates the game-ai stuff if I recall correctly.

>Box of Goodness

*cringes internally*

I bet those gloves feel great
when she jerks you off

These two posts are exactly how I feel about elves.

Trying way too hard to shitpost

Stop making us hate you Discord fag

New thread

Why not link shadowverse-portal.com/ though? You can simply Google Translate Game-AI if you don't speak Japanese

>falseflagging this hard

I'd rather take this OP over

idk, some people hate shadowverse portal with a passion here, maybe op is the same.

>g-guys we are the good guys!

Yeah yeah.

How so? All decklists I see posted here are either in-game or from Shadowverse Portal.

>because didn't fucking have reddit discord and dubcucks. The community was homogeneous prior to DE.
fucking newfag
go to any archived /svg/ thread from the beginning of time - hell, go to the /mbgg/ threads if you can be bothered to trawl them - and you'll find people quoting dub lines. Yes, the community was homogenous, and they fucking knew it, so there was no need to throw insecure shitfits and use undubbing as an in-group marker.
Disparaging the dub is an invention of newfags and hearthstone/steam entryists, who KNOW they don't have the pedigree to speak as veterans of the game or the demeanor to approach the game as a genuine otaku, so they try to invent an aura of authority by picking on an easy target (other entryists who are anti-weeb). It's extremely tedious, and people need to learn that nobody's fucking buying it, not the oldfags, not the dubcucks, not even your fellow undubcucks who are making the same moves in the same game. Nobody fucking cares about your white guilt complex. Give it a rest.

portal is just a tool you use to make decklists, there's no reason for it to be in the OP everyone knows about it

Can we get married?

By that logic we can just remove everything from the OP.

>discordfags in charge of making OP

Eh, I'm not going to bother with this general any more with a shit stain diarrhea has been in this meta.

New players don't and the OP is mainly for them.

this is your board tonight

I need to sleep, my bad, somehow I thought you were talking about gamepress, not portal.
At that point portal and that dude has nothing to do with one another since one is a deckbuilding tool and the other is a netdeck/tierlist/meta write-up outlet.

Since is a Discord op is better to let /svg/ die already since this is what they want.

>and you'll find people quoting dub lines
Literally what

This isnt your homework user, there's no need to write long paragraphs of bullshit

see ya later, discordfag

the discord OP is the pastebin one you dumb faggot

really, queen vampire in aggro bats

fuck this gay life, only howl could save me... or if i went second

at least i roped that faggot till the full turn end but it's a weak comfort, i hope he will go to a long loss streak afterwards

D2?

stupid dumb aggro scum

he was either playing mdirange blood or you're in the trench

queen has no place in aggro bats

>false flagging this hard

By removing this pastebin, you have removed all the efforts numerous axons have made for this general. Thanks for being assholes to newcomers.

This is your average shadow "main"

>at least i roped that faggot
You mean you wasted just as much of your own time as his?

Good job I guess.

meh no OP link, better enter in this discord group they are friendly at least

The retarded fights over the OP are one of the dumbest things in this general.

And of course, its fighting over what format people get to use followed by discord this discord that, reddit shitposting/copypastas and dub shitposting/baiting because its so funny and hilarious to spam dub lines and aggresively bait the entire thread.

I'm so glad this thread isnt my primary general and I just come here to shitpost about the game or i'd go crazy if every thread was the same when you want a good place to discuss the game.

>posting dubbed pictures

>false flagging as a falseflagger
We're going deep into shitposting city today.

If the decision is between the current OP and the dubcuck shitposter you linked that has been shitting the thread for fucking ages then I'll gladly take the current OP.

You're welcome and dont let the door hit you on your way out.

I like Arisa's English voice better

I even edited myself to include the dubbed text from the alternate picture.

Okay, that's your personal preference, and there is no reason to judge you for it.

I hope the wasted time and effort was worth a few replies

What is retarded is that the general already has a dedicated pastebin for the OP, and there is this retard who insists on injecting the Discord link with a bogus pastebin when given chance.

Why does this general need to work for this autist and its hug group?

Is ok because is your opinion

When is Kripp going to stream SV again? I enjoy watching his B3 adventures.

Because you cant stop them and we cant stop them.

All it takes is one incredibly dedicated autist who wants to see the whole thing burn to drag the entire general down to hell. If you want an example then literally look at the recent threads.

People do stupid shit ITT because they get replies. It's literally that simple.

>no pastebin for guides for newcomers for rerolling and censorship
>better

You are not the brightest user, right?

>Why does this general need to work for this autist and its hug group?

Because is better than this shit thread? at least in discord we can ERP.

It took less than a minute in GIMP2 so of course.

Why do we need a pastebin that is literally everything in the OP?

Then leave this general and go back to your hug group

He dropped SV.

Doesn't really surprise me.

Would you please go and link me the discord ?

Don't reply to the ban-evading ESL shitposter.

I'm gonna be honest with you, every time I post a dub line I have no intention of baiting, I'm usually just posting a quote I like, yet almost every time there's a insecure faggot responding to it with "kys dubcuck", it's not even a discussion anymore, it's just fucking shitposting because some anons can't get over the fact that people have different taste. Same happens with pretty much every other person who posts anything from the english VO.

Because another group of autists saying the OP is a clutter fuck, hence a pastebin?

People were trying to remove stuff for being autists and wanting a cleaner thread. The pastebin keeps everything while also cleaning the thread, so it's a win-win. Removing it is completely retarded.

Would please stop citing me in every shit post?

He got paid to stream in Feb. He never streams anything for other than HS or PoE. Especially Shadowverse, if he streams it for free, than Cygame will start expecting free streams and won't pay him anymore.

>let's move the clutter to a different page
>oh boy, look at all this space in the OP now, let's fill it with some shitty meme poll

He's the Maximillian of CCG. He'll go right back to the mainstream games after playing a better game because the better game isn't necessarily pay the bills

People only pushed for a pastebin because they wanted to sneak the discord in.

>come in to see if anyone wants a game
>thread is a flaming pile of shit
>again

Replying to shitposters is shitposting.

People were sneaking the Discord win since before the pastebin. It didn't change anything.

How do I turn off the fairy voices?

>I'm gonna be honest with you, every time I post a dub line I have no intention of baiting
You have to learn to accept that you're in a "weeb" general.
This is an anime game with Japanese voices, art, characters and the whole animu package including the general filled with people that have an /a/ mindset instead of a /v/ mindset. People hating dubs on anything Japanese is extremely common and the default mindset while people defending dubs or actually defending dubs tend to get shit on.

So if you actually cared about the state of the general and the quality of its posts then you'd at least try the bare minimum to fit in with the rest of the people instead of throwing the first stone.

Dude, i play the game in both languages

I post lines from both, i do it because is fun, they're cheesy as fuck and it's simply entretaining to quote things and se how people understand it or even read it with the original voice in their head

No intention to bait, and im sure no one here is baiting with the dubs, the real problem are the people who cant get over the fact that some people have different tastes

The poll wasn't a part of the original pastebin OP though, someone put it there because he was a fucking faggot. Same goes for the people who constantly changed the pastebin to include discord info.

>every general on this board has an OP with some relevant info in it
>we have le box of goodies and a link to the official site because some idiots threw a bitchfit one night

What is important to be in OP?

I want to play an aggro deck, which is the best? What to reroll for, etc.

Finally I can just lay back and relax for a bit. Just in time, too.

it did because it went unnoticed for a while

without the pastebin people always used to call them out on it

>Posting a line from the game he enjoys playing
>"baiting"

How far along the spectrum are you user?

>not liking box of goodies

Come up with a better name.

There are a lot but you can roll for Daria a tempo deck and is extremely aggressive.

This.

There is no reason to move the OP to another website aside from hiding it from plain sight to sneak the discord into it

Why does anyone care if there's a discord link in the OP? Why does anyone care what language another person plays their game in? Why not just post pictures and talk about the game?

Fuck off. Liking japanese media doesn't make you a weeb.