Friendly reminder the only surviving member of the Pentarchy is the one Latin See

>be Greek/future-Orthodox Christians
>be given 4 out of 5 episcopal sees
>have 2 of your sees captured by Muslims
>have 1 of your sees wiped off the face of the earth
>The See of Jerusalem is now a tourist trap run by Jews
Lmao.

>inb4 CS Lewis said we shouldn't banter other Christians because then we might not get converts :((((
Nice job getting through page 1 of Mere Christianity

Don't worry, all of you people will always be seen as cuckolds, like your great example Joseph, King of the Cuck

orthoLARPers B.T.F.O

t. orthocuck

>Percentage of Apostolic Sees controlled by Greek/Orthodox Christians in AD 381: 80%

>Percentage Orthodox control today: 0%

Friendly reminder Rome preaches a false gospel

>Roman ''Catholics'' enjoying the suffering and failings of other Christians
nothing weird
in any case, that's a non-argument, kingdom of God is not temporal :^)

Kingdom divided fails.

Heretics are feeling the cost of their heresy.

>heretics
*schismatics

Better to die righteous than bend and sway to the ways of the world.

Change is the law of life friend :)

False Prophet of Mystery Babylon
righteous

Don't even bother picking one.

Better keep your words sweet, papist, for when the black pope says that the orthodox are again part of you.

They don't know that they don't know what salvation is. I asked a papist yesterday to lay out in simple terms what salvation was.

His answer was finally "faith and works".

He didn't even try to define what the gospel is.

No user I'm criticizing the papists

Oh, I'm sorry. I should have taken your post as intended.

Point still stands; the first church the black pope will reconcile with will be the eastern orthodox.

this was for you then

Why was Roman Catholicism so successful compared to the Orthocucks who were cucked by their governments and have be cucked every year since Byzantium fell? Rome had nothing, except maybe for Charlemagne and Clovis. Though Charlemagne was partially responsible for the schism because he pushed forward the Filioque clause in order to declare the Byzantine king a heretic or something.

Pretty amazing if you think about it. Against all odds, the Roman Catholic church survived all onslaught

>be Peter I
>die in Rome
>succession starts
>Popes in Rome spoke Latin
>cut off from Greek speaking Christians
>most of Western Europe either pagan or Arian heretic
>except the Franks, who converted to Catholicism
>Franks were so successful, that everyone else converted to Catholicism
>kill remaining pagans
>Islam rises
>curb stomps North Africa, Middle Eastern Christians
>almost curb stomped Catholicism but stopped at Vienna and Tours
>Iberia reconquered
>Ottomans later pushed back from Balkans
>new world founded
>divide world between two most faithful Catholic nations
>Catholicism is world's largest Christian denomination

recent cons
>All of Islam has recently surpassed Catholicism in size
>Pope Francis I is frequently quoted out of context
>some pedos lurking, but largely overblown
>protestants can't controll their members, becoming degenerate en mass
it could be worse.

>Roman Catholic church survived all onslaught
Except it isn't as powerful now as it used to be especially when Nationalism fucked both Monarchies & Clergies in the late 18th century/19th century.

Ah, now we know clearly that you know fuck all about theology. Orthodox and Catholic churches do not consider eachother heretics, but schismatics. This is very basic stuff, if you're going to make a (fail) troll thread regarding theology, at least know the basics.

Nigger.

Catholics aren't Christian

>some pedos lurking, but largely overblown
>largely overblown
I was raised Catholic, and even I know that's bullshit. The church has a widespread and longstanding problem with child rape.

Also you sound like a 16 year old

Man, you Americans are fucking obsessed with religion. At any given point in time, there's at least two religion threads on the frontpage of this board. This is just tiring.

>The church has a widespread and longstanding problem with child rape.
No, the church has a widespread problem with covering it up.

Priests don't molest children in greater percentages than public school teachers or any other occupation with a position of authority over children. The problem were the lengths that the church went through to protect predatory priests instead of allowing them to face judgement.

Heaven and Hell m8, Heaven and Hell.

Pope covered it up

not as bad as the public school system, at least in the US.

No powerful because they don't want to be.

Friendly reminder.

Huh?

All of the sees besides Alexandria remained intact regardless of the Islamic conquests. Alexandria has an incumbent patriarch, Theodoros II.

Rome was constantly overtaken by barbarian tribes and heretics; it wasn't immune to the political goings-on of the world around it.

The See of Jerusalem is hardly a tourist trap, even if it attacks a large number of people. The Holy Fire is the only thing that could really play into your argument.

Friendly reminder that Roman Catholicism is even worse than atheism itself, in my opinion! Yes, that's my opinion! Atheism only preaches a negation, but Catholicism goes further: it preaches a distorted Christ, a Christ calumniated and defamed by themselves, the opposite of Christ! It preaches the Antichrist, I declare it does, I assure you it does! This is the self...Roman Catholicism cannot hold its position without universal political supremacy, and cries: 'Non possumus!' To my thinking Roman Catholicism is not even a religion, but simply the continuation of the Western Roman Empire, and everything in it is subordinated to that idea, faith to begin with. The Pope seized the earth, an earthly throne, and grasped the sword; everything has gone on in the same way since, only they have added to the sword lying, fraud, deceit, fanaticism, superstition, villainy. They have trifled with the most holy, truthful, sincere, fervent feelings of the people; they have bartered it all, all for money, for base earthly power.

fresh pasta