So, Veeky Forums, do you know about the Georgia Guidestones?

Very creepy stones if you ask me. They were erected there on the exact year of 1980. Does anybody know who put them there, or why?

Also, pic related, people seem to be aggravated by it. I wonder why?

Tell me what you think of this historical monument, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hQ-y5dSarU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless self bump

bamp

They were used to smuggle massive amounts of cocain across the country

Liberals did it

Huh, I was just looking into these. Wanted to get the poop on some song lyrics I couldn't work out on my own. Apparently they're about the guide stones.
youtube.com/watch?v=1hQ-y5dSarU

>people seem to be aggravated
Just christcucks and tin-foils.

The vandalism or the stones?

I don't recall any liberal positions about keeping the planet under 500k pop.

Someone that has way too much money. Or a group of people that has way too much free time.

>Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
>Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
>Unite humanity with a living new language.
>Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
>Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
>Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
>Balance personal rights with social duties.
>Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
>Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
That's some dystopian shit right there

>uniting language
>nations
Yah this shit doesn't make sense. They're advocating for the destruction of nation-states but saying they'll exist

DUDE, JUST CONSPIRACY SHIT! HA HA user, YOU WEAR A TINFOIL HAT OR SOMETHING?!

Well if humanity was only 500 million people, you could really easily have just one nation and one language. See india, see china, china isnt as good an example though since they have like 5 different types of chinese but you get the idea.

it dosent actually say that stop spreading fear haha

Fucking retarded conspiracy nut rednecks at it again.

It doesn't actually say what? Does the monument say otherwise?

Why does it speak so much of regulating affairs between nations?

>exact year of 1980

How is that in any way meaningful? How is it an "exact" year? You mean on New Years Day?

*tips tinfoil hat*

Why does everyone think this is so spooky? Obviously this kind of system could go very badly as would trying to bring about it, but it's not inherently bad. If it is the NWO they need to get some better writers.

It calls for "reason" (their dogma) to hold precedence over identity "traditions, faith", calling for a world counsel to rule over "nations", which they strip of their ethnolinguistic identity.

It's NWO as fuck.

Who gets to decide who lives and procreates?

>It's NWO as fuck.

It's very clearly someone who really, really liked 2001: A Space Odyssey and had enough money to make some high end fan art before fan art was cool. Obvious inspiration from projects like the Voyager Golden Record. May as well have gone ahead and warned against landing on Europa.

It's just a wealthy, almost-creative nerd who decided to contact America like it was inhabited by mindless apes, and conspiracy memebouys like you are just proving them right.

Well yeah, it's obviously a joke, but the contents themselves are NWO themed.

ive actually been there. shit isnt really intimidating in person, the fact that its in so many languages is weird though. its about 2 hours by car from anything relevant, its legitimately in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. but its down a dirt road, off of a freeway, if you arent looking for it youll never see the sign. the 'parking lot' has space for like 10 cars at most. the spray paint is mostly washed off now, but the places where it was are all off-colored, which is interesting