/mbgg/ - Mobage General #647

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #compass.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/phantomofthekill/
oniongames.jp
al.fg-games.co.jp/news/6437/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nyaaaa~

Looks like I didn't read far enough down on the news info, my bad. Every 6 hours it says. Wouldn't happen to know what timezone the game servers are in, would you?

My reset comes at 5:00am EST, which is also Veeky Forums's time if you're not set to show local.

Alright, dope. Thanks, user.

But that's wrong

Good idea.

And uh, is this a bug?

i don't know either but, ignore it.
It'll just reach 0 hp and survive.
after you get the 777 items dropped from completing it use it to craft the 5* anniversary accessory.

>after you get the 777 items dropped from completing it use it to craft the 5* anniversary accessory.
I'm only slightly ashamed to admit that I have no clue how to craft things.

right hand side go to menu
then click the sword and lance crossing.

>white
create weapon

>green
upgrade

>red
evolve

>purple
break for fragments

you want white.

Got it, thanks.

>Shekinah
I take it they did a collab with PotK.

Its correct.

Well i mean they're by the same company.

For Alchemist players, am I able to pick Zain or Autima from pick ticket in Gatcha Shop (300 paid gems?). Or is it like GBF where I need to have made the account when he was in gatcha.

Is one of the town missions in shironeko to beat the single player hardest mode of genpei wars multiple times?

those two are from the dragon genesis collab so no.

You can only get regular units refer to the unit list i linked the last thread if it says regular "rare summon" then it can be summoned but, if it says "sacred" then no.

Also for the fellow new player go to the draw tab the one above the adventure and do your 365 draw which is 4*+ only.

Ah, I see. Is it worth it to get the pick ticket from beginner shop still? I just started, got Sejna from tutorial and picked Setsuna from the 1 gem anniversary ticket. Didn't get any 5* from the 365 gem pull but I pulled 5* Zahar (Archer costume) from the F/SN ticket

Yes. There's a similar one for the Magic Institute quests too.

Well that is a lot of new 4*s to look up the abilities of.

Any of the other gachas worth rolling with the 750 gems I have left?

Playable Orchid when

imo yes.
i would pick a mage or ranged unit or another melee unit with the same attribute so the leader skill effects them.

every step up is typically 500 gems for a ten roll the first time.

Some things are more desirable because we will never have them.

except for the weapon ones.
They're always 1500.
but the weapons ones you should pull when you've got a team set up you like because the draws are very erratic since some weapons are special class only.

is alchemist in english now?

That screen shot is from rage of bahamut.
Rest in peace rob.

That was the last screen shot i ever took before the game went down.

Playable Orchid in granblue soon

I believe, she'll come this year to me.

i rerolled 10 times and it triggered me that i didn't get a single unit i wanted or a good SSR so i dropped it faster than my parents expectations.

Looking for suggestions for games, I enjoyed HIT except the gear grind started to get serious real quick. I like the idea of only having the one character instead of an entire team to level up etc. Also lewd is necessary

Is the tutorial roll in Laplace Link rigged?

You should try to reroll when the legfest is active. Rerolling outside it is pretty masochistic.

Also word of warning for new players.
You have to level the red head kid you get cause hes a required unit for story.
Also you auto lose if he dies so yea.
keep him equal to your other units since if you're anything like me you'll just leave it to auto mode.

Any reason I should hang onto tickets in Terra Battle? I was going to reroll but since an event is currently up I start with 10 energy and some tickets, plus an SS healer. Figure I could hold out for 50 energy for the better roll, especially if I can just blow these tickets now.

>last moment grinding and depleting every single 3*s and 4*s to make the final 6* for the event
>open the 5* ticket
oh

>tickets
If it's a brown fellowship tickets you can just roll away because you're probably not going to get anything useful. If it's a silver metal tickets, those aren't for rolling but for unlocking the metal zone in the arena for leveling up. If it's green companion tickets you should save those for when there's a rate-up event for companions.

As for your energy, when you're starting out you should roll singles until you get a functioning team, then start saving 50. Now is a good time to try rolling because there are rate-ups for Z characters, even if you roll singles. You just only get the guarantee on a 10 roll and not singles.

Started VC and not sure if I should roll the new years thing or the beginner's, both are 1.5k, which one should I do first?
Should I do both or just one?

There's no time limit on the beginner gacha, so roll the New Years one now, since it has a guarantee and a limited duration. You can always do the beginner's gacha later.

dog

Finally got My Clara^ to 100l. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would have been. It seems to be easier if I started a long time ago but I just recently Finished PoF and PoFoF. I do need to farm for more recode items though if I'm gonna do this for my other free characters.

Finally done. Also maxed all my 4*'s due to repeating stage 30 so many times.

So I was able to pick Zain with the 300 paid ticket in beginner shop. Was wondering what these were. I'm assuming costumes and enough shards to get a character for 4k gems?

No idea whether it's worth it or not

Levels up a 4*'s skill. Should be up there in your priorities.

Is For Gumi the Alchememe any better these days?

Anything worth playing like VC?

Sitting around 730, cut off ~30 seconds total I think. Not sure what to do to trim the last moon stage more and the last stage I would probably need SP girl link, even though my best time isn't using any girl link.

Reminder that GF has in game uncensor now

Don't know how to do it.

Post screenshots

I might start playing if it's this lewd. How to uncensor?

From the last thread
>disable skill cut ins and do a recipe with all 6s

How do you beat this bitch in POTK?

The witch barrier negates all the attacks down to 1 damage, which is hopeless at 250 boss HP.
I think I read someone mentioning that you need to use Madoka's and Homura's combined skill, but I am not sure how.

Independent info search for this game sucks, the community is fucking dead, the wikis are dead, it's dead everywhere. Even game name is so obscure that it makes all the topics relating to this game nigh-if-not-impossible to find.

>Disable skill cutins and do a triple sixes recipe, it'll download uncensored version next login
From last thread. Dunno if it worked, and i'm not in a place where i can do copious amount of download anyway.

reddit.com/r/phantomofthekill/

It's a sad day that I have to step into that place, but I guess I have no choice.

>tfw already used secret root edit trick for uncensored sprites
Not like best girl has lewd sprites, anyway.

Too bad she's not 5*.
Did wa2000 get censored?

I only know G41 and 9A-91 got it, dunno about the rest.

I know SR stands for Super Rare, but what about SSR? Super Super Rare?

S-es is either Super or Special. Either combine the two in any way you like or repeat them.

Schutzstaffel Remnants. There's not many around anymore, which is why the rates are so abysmal.

Are you guys playing dandy dungeon? it's a puzzle/rpg where you help this old fat dude coding his own game, it's made by little king story creator so it has it's "weird as fuck" style

I'll do it!

Is it a Kairosoft game? Cause the artstyle looks a lot like theirs.

No, it's made by a company called onion games which as i said it's helmed by the guy who made little king story

Here is their site, they have another game under work called million onion hotel

oniongames.jp

Is there any guide or wiki that explains equip calibration and defense training mode in english?

doggo

So, now that raramagi has been out there for few days already, what do you people think about the game? Is it worth playing?

Mediocre gameplay

I've been wondering about this for a while, why do people really care about disabling auto refill in GF? Aren't you way more at risk if you forgot to refill? Not to mention, having to manually refill at heliport is a very annoying thing to do...

Is there a good reason why I wanna disable this aside from saving resources?

>Is it worth playing?
Depends on how often they do events, and how they're handled. Valentines Rin event coming soon, so we can see some of that then.

I think it's worth a try, at least.

Just for saving resources.
I never did it though, and months of being an inactive who only log in to do logistic runs have left me rich.

good gameplay

Having trouble starting the once-a-day 1st anniversary event quest in Tagatame. It just loads forever; loading bar fills up, then empties and starts filling up again. No issues with any other quest though.

So what's the trick to not get fucked in the face by Tetsuya or whatever his name is? Fetus did lasers and then a 36k nuke. Do I just bring the idol / Leonardo, or is there even more bullshit that I have to know about?

anyone here play otogi?

You mean the Taiyou descend? All you need is more damage.

Does gf work on memu now? I got to the start screen before server selection that usually has a yellow flashing message, but there's no message there now, so I can't start.

servers shit the bed just now. its laggy as fuck

Oh, I see. I uncensored and tried to download the voice pack and it froze on 99.84%. So, I reinstalled and it refused to show the ready message.
I almost thought I was banned for using clear cache option a bit too many times.

Kill the fetus form ASAP. It gets worse on the final battle when he locks you in trap phase and rams a total of three DELETE ALL (7999 each) without giving you any sphere. Might want to bring something that can heal/shield for that if you can't finish him before it happens.

So I'm thinking of switching from BlueStacks to Nox. Could anyone tell me the final size of Nox? Because when I installed BS I read sth about ~500MB but it was over 2GB in the end.

What character gacha should I spend my gems on in BGHS?

Unless you have a really big nurse fetish, wait a few days and roll Valentines guarantees instead.

Thanks, also is rerolling worthwhile?

Less important now that there's a few days of guarantees on most new gachas.

But if you want to start with a specific girl or card, then it's still pretty useful.

Size grows with amount of apps you have.

So wait, can you do every hard story character fragment quest 3 times per day? Should I just throw my gold tickets at them?

Yes, throw tickets. This also means that tickets are a priority for purchase in the stores. I buy them every chance that I can buy them with coins.

assuming that the beginner ticket allowed you to even pick time limited units.
Zain is a great unit super fucking strong and comes with a heal.

and yes those are costumes.
the stuff on the bottom i.e. the 600 gem stuff is for tier 9 - 11 job.
you can also just find parts to complete them later in the story mode.

by doing story mode and completing panels you'll also get tickets to roll for job items.

one more thing don't get used to the 2 fragments a run that is only because of the anniversary its usually 1 fragment per run.

>Cant complete dcs dailies because pvp is down

Fug

Should I buy any of the gift boxes in the anniversary store? Not sure if I should be saving for the 5k red gift box or doing start dash campaign gacha. I did one 10 pull from the one time potk weapon collab for the guaranteed potk weapon.

al.fg-games.co.jp/news/6437/
personally i'm going to buy the 5* weapon select.
If i manage to farm more form multi for the other one too i'll probably buy it.

job weapon select*
to finish my setsuna.

This scooter game has good music.

>5000 Gem Anniversary Box
Pick Ticket - Collab POTK (shekinah,shita,laevateinn) + all Tagatame 5* character
Pick Ticket - 25 Color frags of your elemental choosing
Pick ticket - weapon
Pick ticket - 50 Frags of (shekinah,shita,laevateinn) + all Tagatame 5* character
actually yea gonna get this too.

How many times can you get the co-op first-timer bonus in alchemist?

i think it was till like 5k gems but, don't quote me on that.

250 for the first 10 new people and then 50 for the next 90