What violation of traffic regulations piss you off the most?

What violation of traffic regulations piss you off the most?

>not using a turn signal when obligated to
It's impossible to not witness this at least once every 10 minutes.

I don't know if it's a regulation, but people who don't move the fuck over to the side when taking a right turn and make everybody behind them fucking stop

people who drive 10 miles under the limit

>people who don't shoulder check before changing lanes

>no passing zone
If your driving fucking slow I'm going to drop 2 gears and overtake you. I don't give a fuck if I have to drive in the oncoming lane to do this either.

>using a merge lane to pass

Then stop driving like a cuccboi

That's usually not a violation.

Australia here

NSW - Hardon for doing 1-10km+ over the speed limit on empty ass roads with no traffic
QLD - Hardon for Registration Compliance with random roadside "Inspections" and the same deal as nsw when itcomes to speed camera bullshit
Victoria - Generally just the shittest state in terms of over enforcement and shitness.

It is here. Its impeding traffic, and could also be labelled as "reckless driving" as it causes a lot of overtaking and long lines which might cause difficulty for emergency services

Indicator usage, people not knowing how to use roundabouts or the "right side has right of way"-rule, people who dont turn on headlights & rear lights on their imports, people who dont properly clear their car (especially the glass) of ice and snow... shit, there is just too much that annoys me

Stopping at yield signs when it is not necessary to do so

Accelerate from a traffic light and then brake while turning through the intersection

Stopping too far into an intersection on red so that oncoming traffic has to creep around you and large vehicles can't make the turn

>be stuck behind a lorry
>not using the merging lane to pass

Sucks to be you faggot.

Uber drivers who think the hazard lights are the "I can stop wherever I want and block traffic" lights

>"lorry"
At least I'm not british ;^)

>see someone with a headlight or tail light out
>they're probably oblivious to it and have been driving around like this for weeks

Pull up to them and tell them? Thankfully a friend say me reverse out of a parking lot and told me my reverse light is out. Don't know how long I woud have been driving it like that of he didn't tell me

On the Autobahn?

When people make turns or pull into parking lots from middle of lane rather than getting close to curb

Rear wheels have a tighter turning circle than the front wheels. Unless you like clipping the curb all the time.

How about you just don't drive like a moron?

>rwd mustard race
>his mustang can't turn into a parking lot but at least he can go fast

>in the left turn lane
>very short green light
>the car in front of me stops IMMEDIATELY as it turns yellow
>mfw we both could have made the light

I hate traffic lights that have control boxes, but do not talk to optimize north / south traffic through crosstown traffic, and set to be dumb pressure switches. These, and lights that are at intersections which 99% of the time deserve to be a flashing yellow 4 way or just a regular two way stop.

They exist for emergency vehicles to control during their use, in the war for public safety signalling hive mind.

All the waste for the little time when the State wants complete control.

Fucking burgers cannot handle roundabouts anyways.

Go around to cut ahead fucks who can't be bothered to turn left into traffic until their second, or third, then fourth convenience because they don't feel it the first time. It is hard to do, but empowering.

the FED for enforcing flat side mirrors

>getting angry while driving