Selling car

>selling car
>"hey dude whats the lowest you'll go"
THE LOWEST I'LL FUCKING GO IS THE NUMBER I FUCKING PUT ON THE AD. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN OFFER, MAKE ONE. THAT'S WHY I FUCKING SAID "OPEN TO OFFERS". THERE IS NO SPECIAL $2000 DISCOUNT FOR ASKING WHAT MY LOWEST PRICE IS REEEEEEEEEEE

>selling a car on the internet

its like you want niggers and retards to call you

you're worse than those you hate

>be retarded
>do stuff in a retarded fashion
>attract other retards
>shitpost

pls include in screencap this thread is gonna be a really good one i can tell because i been in a thread before that was real good before

So why did you put 'open to offers' on there? Just put a price on there and let people haggle down to something they feel is better.
If you put your lowest as the list price, then you'll come off as a [RICE IS FIRM I KNOW WHAT I GOT NO TIRE KICKERS NO JOY RIDES NO TIME WASTERS VIOLATORS WILL BE SHOT SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN BEWARE OF THE DOG HARLEY PARKING ONLY LOL HOW ARE THE KIDS JANET PRICE IS FIRM I KNOW WHAT I GOT boomer.

>RICE IS FIRM

tfw no firm rice

>[RICE IS FIRM
Typo man strike again.

I'm not "I KNOW WAT I GAT" I literally put the price I'd like to get and said "open to offers". That means if it's listed at 5000 and that's too much for you, then say "hey would you take $4000?" I'm not going to lower the price just because you said "make it lower". That isn't how this works. The number I want is 5000. The number you want is "???lower???". So name your "lower" price and I'll tell you if I'll accept it.

please leave

my thread, get out

coincidentally my board, get out

>insurance is expired
>"dude can I take it to a mechanic"
>"can I buy a day's insurance and get it into my mechanic??"
>a bunch of people keep doing this

I dont have infinite god damn time. It's a 6000 dollar car. Just buy it after a run down god damn it.

you clearly have the mental capacity of a child

just set the car on fire and commit some insurance fraud

or stop posting

or both

i said out

out out out get out

u r a fgt

yerrrrrrrrr outta here! giet on out!

what kind of car is it OP

1981 Chevy Citation

You've clearly never had to haggle for anything before

>selling car

Selling anything really. There's always at least half a dozen faggots with the "what's the minimum you'll make me" entry, even for a random 10€ chink shit.

Better be an x11 for that price, nobody will give you 5k for the pos 4 banger ironduke.

State that any offers must be made in person.
You did the right thing though, If they ask whats the lowest you'll take for it always state the list price.
Cheeky fuckers want to buy a car and have you do all the work for them.

>You did the right thing though, If they ask whats the lowest you'll take for it always state the list price.
Nah, just quote higher than list price. If they protest, claim it's an idiot tax.

I KNOW WHAT I GOT

NO LOWBALLERS NO TIRE KICKERS NO JOY RIDES NO TIME WASTERS

No, he just doesn't want to say the lowest price he'll accept, thereby creating a legally enforceable offer.

>Being mad people actually don't wanna waste 6k to trust you.
Fuck off

>5 grand for that piece of trash

better be built for autocross or something

> 1981
> Chevy
> Not Camaro or Corvette
> 30 year old car
> 6K
Wow. That's a whole new level of retardation, even for a boomer.

u mad?

yeah no

op has no special powers beyond always being a faggot

cry harder

>6k take it or leave it
>no taking it to the mechanic though
>I know what I got

I guess he just
Needed a citation