/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Drow Edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Is it P2W?
Yes if you're willing to drops hundreds of dollars. Three critical things that will aid you in progression are having 4 pets which you can buy with real money or in game money, buying weight limit increases with either loyalty or real money, and artisan memories which you can buy with either loyalty or real money. These items are more accessible when spending real money considering the marketplace is sparse regarding pets and loyalty takes longer to get than real world cash.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>Enhancement Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>picture I already posted 25 times edition
there, fixed it for you

tamers were made for pleasuring big black heilang cocks

It's a good picture though.

I nabbed it off the last thread because it seemed popular, so this would be my first time reposting it, relax.

do you actually need a spear for this, or can i catch them with a rod?

>it seemed popular

Downloading game.
Are the Veeky Forums guilds here full of degenerate waifufags?

HAHAHAHA

>Downloading game.

first mistake.

no

it was just one guy shitposting

I need a slut that has a boat

there's none

just buy a fishing boat for 2mil nerd

This is gold

When I want to go farm for a long period of time. What items should I bring for buffs? Like are there special milks/teas/pots I should buy?

I'll have a boat pretty soon

I have like 10 boats, can do the questline with ya
if you're on NA

are you on EU?

too bad

yes

I haven't played since like May or June

how is the game these days?

did they release the alternate weapon for all the classes? (can't remember what its called)

How exactly can I expect to buy a pet with ingame gold? No ones ever gonna sell this shit wtf

For mobs you take 0 damage from
Milk tea, Knight Combat Rations, and King of jungle hamburg

For mobs you take a little bit of damage from
Milk tea, Valencia special, and King of jungle hamburg

>milk tea for the exp
>Knight combat rations for +5 attack, and +5 human damage
>Valencia for the defense
>King of jungle hamburg for the extra crit damage

all of these cost like 40k silver, rotate them every 30 mins.

Better but still bad. Honestly you are better off staying away, don't get suckered back in.
And yes, all classes are awakened now.

last I checked +5 ap is better than +little crit damage

>These items are more accessible when spending real money considering the marketplace is sparse regarding pets and loyalty takes longer to get than real world cash.

Put a notice on all of them and bid every chance you can.

You'll get them eventually probably.

took me a couple months to fill out 4.

Don't underestimate the new Margoria meal, shit is primo.

want to meet up?

The Margoria Seafood Extravaganza? Its 80k and sold out on NA.

A regular fishing boat or the new Epheria sailing boat?

I'm a slute and have lots of boats, but it will take like 2 weeks more until people get the Epheria sailboat.

btfo

Yes that, it's a best in slot food buff.

You'll want to replace something with it in your rotation, probably valencian meals.

It's limited now but keep an eye out it'll be mass produced soon enough once more people figure out how to make it and get their hands on mats.

My fishing rod is broken and I can't repair it at the blacksmith.
Do I have to buy a new one?

Unless youre using Mediah, Calpheon, Epheria, or Balenos fishing rods you cant repair the fishing rod you bought of a vendor.

How is it the best in slot food buff? The only thing it does is give you +50LT and +100HP? If you ever get attacked valencia/calpheon is a better pvp food.

Figured. Ah well, it's cheap so whatever.

Follow up question, though: If the rod is broken, how bad does the fishing get? I was thinking about letting the client run overnight to get myself some fish cash but if it's nothing, I might as well save the energy.

you can't fish with a broken rod

uh no, 100hp is better than both of those for pvp, and 50lt is better for grinding, so it's better all around.

Knight/Margoria/Hamburg are the holy grail.

>Follow up question, though: If the rod is broken, how bad does the fishing get?
Lets take a moment and think about this question for a while, i know this game sometimes lack in common sense but this is not one of those times.

what the fuck are you talking about.. 100 hp isn't shit, 50 lt isn't shit eitherz

When I got back from AFKing the character was still fishing despite the red weapon symbol.
Looked to me like it was possible to use a broken rod.

>not using Valencia food buff.

It would have stopped after the next fish caught after running out of durability.

Then that was bad timing, I guess.
I checked the guide and the details there contradicted my experience, so I asked.
Thanks for the help!

You'll learn in time, just like Korea.

>Blindly following Korean meta when it's been proven over and over again that they're shit at the game.

name one time that's happened

Evasion meta.

Lots of KR warriors ran Yuria instead of Kzarka when they were awakened because they didn't understand accuracy

still have a week or two before I get it

this new ocean is TOO BIG

Speaking of korea
when DK na/eu?

inb4 rekt by ninesharks or battleships

This is my 2nd trip out to sea, and I'm on my way back to mainland from Margoria

I have mastered dodging dumbsharks (^:

INCOMING
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t

Drow album where?

>Creepshots
>tfw having to check if someone is lewding my character.

When they share an imgur link

>100 hp isn't shit
Says the dead guy.

I know that feel

hopefully never

evasion/accuracy was on kr before na/eu

Alright this is ridiculous. Ive tried close to 25 names now (all of which who were vague historical figures) and all of them are taken.
Is there a naming glitch I dont know about or something? I mean for christ's sake I have a hard time believing Ricimer was taken.

>modding in bare tits and vags
How pathetic can you get.

I only had to try around 5-10 names per character until I got ones that I liked.
I guess you should try something less mainstream and predictable.

did you try a black historical figure's name?

Evasion Meta was in Korea while NA/EU were still on AP meta.

pretty sure obama is taken idiot

besides Obama
considering he was pres for the last 8 years I'm sure people know who he is

What does a jailbait genie have to do to get an album?

The player playing the character has to take images and make one.

retarded?

I see a penis

does this actually look good to someone, not trying to be mean or tell you to kill yourself, but this character just looks so off-putting

>make a trail character
>get a black stone armor thing
Is this rare or given out as part of the tutorial?
Says its worth like 200k silver

DELET THIS

>ERP all day
>blog about it all night

No :^)

This shit looks edgy.

wish I could just spy through the window

Compile your pictures in an imgur album and link it. There's not more to it

when will you use blue eyebrows

It's not that rare, you'll get many more along the way

is it really worth to use crystals that are worth million of silver?

WOAH

yes

kys samefag avatarfag

They're usually geared towards PvP, where the answer is absolutely. You can use a very cheap set for pve

try nice kid

main thing you want to get is level 5 attack speed/cast speed and level 5 crit, through crystals. level 5 movement speed is also quite nice and noticeable. level 5 luck is up there, but then again it's an rng based stat and the discussion on whether lvl 5 luck helps is endless. personally, i don't even know how i managed to, but through titles and shit i got level 3 base luck, so just put a couple of those +1 luck gems in my gear, since i'm currently grinding and avoiding pvp

you can leave one of those stats a lower level and complete it with some food

What did he mean by this?

Is she a slut?

That looks like a goblin or imp.
Why do you want to look like a target?

ignoring the face for a moment

this abomination has THE most disgusting torso I have ever seen.

When will you be my waifu and take me to your underground city to meet your parents?

dark blue

What do you get memory fragments from? I looked in the guide and they were only referenced to for crafting uses. I've seen people talking about relics from fishing and scrolls (boss scrolls?) but none of the makes sense to me