>Fire Emblem Heroes - Choose Your Legends [Vote Once per Day]
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qs_CBbAFPZ8?t=45
pastebin.com/xvU0MYnv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tharja a best.

Severa is the cutest! She's my lovely wife, and I will always make her happy!

Celica is perfect.

>Niles/Mamui butt baby
Regret?

Vote this qt, she deserves to overtake Azura

Is there a list of who's confirmed for Heroes so I can laugh at all the pre-3DS fans who actually expected better?

Worst girl

Azura a shit

Actually, who is the better girl? Miciaiah, or Azura?

Don't be a bully.

I think everyone except those from 2, 4, 5, 8, 9 and 10.

/feg/ is too biased right now, they would say miccy without hesitation thanks to tellius history revision

ask again in 5~ years

Archanea
Elibe
Fatesland

The lords from other places are in but not anyone else yet.

A family man
A stalwart warrior
A meme

Sorry man, I paired Severa with Inigo. She doesn't love you.

RIP everything but Marth and 3DS games.

We've seen Ike in the game already?

>camilla makes xander ryoma
could be lewd

>probably bad perri
>marth saying die
>supports murder eirika

I think so. Just watch the trailers again, I think there was a quick scene of a map with Corrin, Marth, Ike and somebody else deployed.

Micaiah
>Hotter
>Prettier
>Better character
>Better personality
>Not boring as shit

That is some really massive clothing damage compared to other units.

Camilla a best!

She's trying her hardest! It doesn't matter what happens but you should try your best too! For her!

This sounds like it came from an insecure Azuracuck.

It's sexist is what it is.

Micaiah

Real men can admit their wife is a whore

Why are all of the Corrin/Severa art so fucking ugly (lol

Buy my shit or I hee-ho your waifu

>ugly

Not really.

t. Tharjacuck

>those eyes
legit spooky

>Robin killing Awakening retainers

Wifewhore

New trailer when

They should have checked the time.

>lol elise crit lord

Woah *blush*, MaMU is cute?

what was the time?

Reina is a christmas cake, right?

>only 30~ years old

What the fuck Japan get the fuck out of here cougar my fucking ass

TIME TO TIP THE SCALES
And drop panties.

Rape Lissa.

Have a loving relationship with Maribelle.

I'd hate to see Mamui's Heroes art at this point. how can it beat otome MaMU?

>"Oh, user! Hey there! You voted for me? Oh, in that poll. Alright, thank you! You think I'm cute, user? You know, it's kind of strange hearing you praise me like that. You're usually scolding me most of the time."

Why the fuck does he look like Kirito so much

like damn I thought the Papenshit thing was just a meme

That's still ancient for anime women. She was a fresh faced soldier before Mikoto arrived in Hoshido which depending on how old Corrin is could be 12-16 years, if you pick Bigmui she's suddenly 35~.

Azura. I liked Micaiah in the first chapter of the game but by the end I wished she had never existed.

Same artist, maybe.

Should Jeigans come back or do you think Maid/Butler should stay?

Is Severa the straight-up best Kanamom? She's so kind and protective of her children, I think it might be so.

For Alm

>looks like Kirito
>harem protag
>more popular than he should be allowed to be
Roy IS Kirito

youtu.be/qs_CBbAFPZ8?t=45

I really hated the maid butler class at first, because I figured it was just fanservice shit, but the smooth as fuck animations on the butler really won me over. Even so, I do prefer Great Knight Jaigens.

Only if they don't have some creepy wife grooming support. Shit went from cute father figure to not okay in a hurry.

pastebin.com/xvU0MYnv
Who knows? Let's take a look

No bias

No headcanons

No memes

Just straight up supports and scrambles, all in-game text. If the ratings trigger you, ignore them, the descriptions are accurate enough.

Get rid of butlers and maids

Absolute meme anime garbage. I was literally waiting for Corrin or someone to say "C-COSPRAY?!?!? BAKANA!" in their shitty broken engrish.

Honestly most of the Heroes art we've seen so far looks pretty awful

We need more jeigans and less oifeys as a whole
We haven't gotten a single jeigan since 6(not counting 11 and 12) aside from gunter who is literally only a jeigan in rev

Where did Roy learn how to brofist?

He just wants to be your friend. He thinks that's what all the "cool kids" are doing, Marcus probably told him about it.

Nah, she is the best Kana granny.

Does anyone have the image of Arran picking up Cancer?

I don't even visit these threads but I just watched the reveal trailers and wanted to pass by to say
L I L I N A
I
L
I
N
A

Lilina is

dead

>Lilina's father and husbando are second and third
I wonder who she's rooting for

We like Ike!

Question someone asked from /v/ that I think we should seriously be asking ourselves

Why haven't we rigged this poll for a meme character like /v/ has done for gamespot and like /co/ did for Darkwingduck figure?

Genuinely curious. Is everyone here computer illiterate?

;_;

I can't fucking believe that this still hasn't been scanned.

I've asked this numerous times on both boards but no one gave a fuck, everyone is just voting for their waifus and husbandos.

Because I don't want to. Even if I didn't know how someone else literally spelled out how to do it step-by-step a few days back.

How do you think Dorcas got that high?

We want our waifu to win.

That, or Donnel sort of is the meme character

I mean there are computer labs like 1 min walk away from me I could go in and use every computer to vote for Nino but it's not worth it really.
I might do it though.

>Genuinely curious. Is everyone here computer illiterate?
Yes, and lazy. Get with the times, there's a reason no one here nor on /v/ talks about this anymore

Because I rather vote for my waifu than your shit memes.

Because nobody would ever agree to something. Shit like somebody deciding for them self that they are getting Dorcas into the top 20 is all that will ever happen. There are just so many characters that an organized meme vote wouldn't work.

I want to take off that mask and give her a big smooch.

>having Sonia kill her dad with the Magic Ring

He meant like using them hacker skills to trick the poll into being able to vote infinitely with a script

Is there any time in Fire Emblem where you can recruit the father / mother but not the child? I know the reverse is true, but are there circumstances where you can get a parent to kill their child as their recruitment is impossible?

Astol and Igrene.
They don't kill their child though.

Why won't my parents understand my love for Lucina?

maid/butler is a bit better imo due to being just a decent support class. you can't just point them at a unit you need to die in the beginning,rather it helps new players get used to weakening and healing

If you kill that Villager Severa is trying to talk to in her chapter she becomes an enemy, at that point Cordelia is free to attack and kill her

That sounds nice.

Because there are too many waifucucks here.

That's not very nice

I believe Yarne, Severa, and Cynthia can all be killed by their parents.

In Fates, all kids who start as enemies are recruited upon defeat anyway. Only way to lose a kid permanently is for then to die as green (Kana is exempt from this).

Why aren't there more black guys?

Basilio is all you need.