>NEWS
darkestdungeon.com/radiant-update-the-squiffy-ghast/

Previous Thread:Credits to user from last thread for the image

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!EgFi0LQL!7ifzYhoGjsPZNb4kdospeYtmQpohN8Q1XuwmBZtHuu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK I FUCKED UP THE IMAGE

last thread died before autosage

also is there like a website with a transcript for the narrator?

Pretty sure you can find all the dialogue in game files. I'm not sure where off the cuff.

Does anyone know of a download for the Soundtrack?

Do we have this one in the OP?

literally just lost to the heart of darkness on week 44 NG+ with one hit left on him

i just want to go back to fun mode

despondent ree

Ouch man that sucks. What party did you go in with?

I kinda know that feeling, I was fighting the hag witch the other day, the party made it through just fine getting there, but the fight went absolutely terrible, she kept on putting my hellion in the pot who was my main source of damage for that run and kept tasting the damn soup every single time so all the damage she accumulated over time was basically negated. so I was down to my last 3 members after my arbalest died from getting tenderized, and everyone was on death's door at this point, and I got a crit hit against her, leaving her with just one hp. bitch tasted the soup and then tenderized everybody to death without even one death's door check

Holy shit, where were you when user's will to live was kill?

worst part was that I lost like 3 ancestral trinkets and a crescendo box. the ancestral trinkets respawned again with long veteran dungeons, but I still haven't recovered the box. this is the 3rd time I lost the crescendo box and at this point I feel that it's just a completely cursed item

It's to good to be held for to long.

I've never lost any of these trinkets before, how'd you do it 3 times?

one was by forgetting to unequip it when leaving somebody at the bar, the second was by another unrelated party wipe, and the third is the now mentioned one

does calming crystal really have no negative attributes?

+4 dodge
-15 stress

Yep, that's all positive.

It's one of the few purely positive trinkets in the game.

That and the Fasting Seal are my two favorite mid-tier trinkets

SQUIFFY
GHAST

Thanks for this

>no best girl

I don't really like GR, she never fucking crits with 25% crit.

There's Valkyries party composition though.

The only thing I don't like about the GR is her Thrown Dagger dealing extra damage to marked targets. She excels at not requiring any set up and when they added that to Thrown Dagger is threw the whole feeling off.

If they wanted to buff that skill they should've given it something like reduce the +acc buff and add +thrown dagger damage stacking, like the Abomination's Rake or added a new mechanic to it like Protection/Armor piercing.

>the general will be dead by the time the DLC is released

such is life

>medium veteran cove
>just gather three holy relics
>have dream team lined up with cove quirks
>Reynauld and Dismas take charge as my damage dealers
>no name vestal and plague doctor following up support
>scout all rooms and manage to avoid room fights
>couple hallway fights easily extinguished
>last relic
>Collector appears before me
>all forms of stun get dodged
>Reynauld gets cut down before the third round

I'm done playing for a while, tell me when the DLC is released

The Collector is the best.
Depends on how expansive this update and Mod support are.

>vvulf bandits will soon be encountered in champion dungeons
as if madmen weren't enough

I finished normal mode 2 days ago and want to go on NG+
Any tips?

>jester lvl1
>2 jewoman lvl4
>occ lvl3
>"well, fuck my only jester, let's do some shitty power lvl"
>only one veteran mission
>short ruins mission
>complete 100% of room battles
>send those fuckers to make some money and get easy exp
>"THIS HURDUR IS TOO EDGY FOR ME!!11!"
>jester almost triggered before the first fight
>first fight with that shitty skeltal and cultist stressing
>second round
>jester 100 stress
>"oh, boy, mad alre.."
>STALWART SUNAVABEACH
>walking fearing nothing, scouting rooms and shit
>"finally, last room is just ahead, there is one curio and battle and I'm done, everyone is alright"
>FUCKING COLLECTOR HAVE COME TO COLLECT
>blight this motherfucker
>-%dmg debuff on knife head
>ignore vestal bitch
>25%crit on occ dagger
>oneshot that bandit head cuz i needed to bring collector closer for some burst
>jester buffing until collector is in pos2~3 to bleed him(and vestal)
>collector is collected some death's doors later
>"remind yourself..."

Pff, Jester said he will live to see tomorrow, it wasnt a lie. Remind that.

are we gonna be as dead as this grill vs the pounder?

Here is the download link for the musketeer if anyone wants it. I had to go back to some of the old generals to look for it.

The maker of the next thread should include it in the OP.

mega.nz/#!EgFi0LQL!7ifzYhoGjsPZNb4kdospeYtmQpohN8Q1XuwmBZtHuu4

Why don't they just burn the entire place ? Fire solve everything.

Actually dont use this. It was made before town events were added so the localization is messed up.

Cove would still be there

Yeah but no more pigs, fungus, or brigands. That's a massive improvement.

tell hellion that this is not the right way to get flagellated

is this real? this is something that can actually happen?

well, that's probably the fastest restart I've ever seen. all we need now is the collector to show up in that small stretch

>Go into DD2 with Leper, HM, HM, Vestal expecting to get totally stomped
>Come out completely fine, never once hit Death's Door, whip the shit out of the Templars
I'm feeling pretty damn good right now.

It's real, but I don't think the Collector can happen there.
On my first run I had the collector appear on the very first mission, thought.
I didn't touched the game for sereval weeks after that.

It can happen if you dowse the Torch right away and have really shit, or lucky, RNG.

why is DD2 so much harder than DD3. like I went through DD3 without even spending two logs and nobody dying, on the other hand, I barely made it out alive of DD2 with two niggas on death's door and afflicted

Threadly reminder that over-confidence is a slow and insidious killer.

The Templars in DD2 are much more difficult than the ones in DD3.

improving on anons idea form last thread

says who?

a fucking spider crits for 31 dmg

how on earth can I be ready for this, fuck this shit.

Good one m8.
Sounds like someone's tides were turned.

>get crit 4-5 times in a row
>HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

I fucking wish

same for me, except I didn't even use a single log for DD3

I just walked up to the boss and killed him and won the game

took a total of like 3 minutes

Apparently he's supposed to teleport me around?

>mfw two 42 crit heals

The White Stalks will teleport you

>That bent over ass on the crusader's tabard.

Fuck, DD3 is still giving me problems, but I breezed right through DD2. The Templars can be cheesed by simply stunning them every turn (They'll never get enough resist since they have two moves not to be stunned for at least one of them), making them cast revelation every turn instead of a damaging attack. On top of that, dragging them out of position makes them use their weak attacks instead of their blights (IE Push the Impaler backwards and the Warlord forwards, they'll simply use torment when they do get an attack off and have it deal single digit damage).

The Mammoth Cysts hit like a truck though, and that's not even accounting the 8 blight they inflict too. I haven't been back, but when I do go, I think this time I'll focus on killing the white blood cell every turn and stunning the cyst to prevent him from doing anything more than resummoning that stupid thing, at least then I can whittle him down even if it takes forever. It seems like every second or third turn I get teleported away.

what was your team for DD3? I think that could be a factor for your problems there. mine was Hellion as the lead, bh in the second slot, jester on 3rd, and vestal on 4th, stacking bleeds really helps out sometimes

Leper, Crusader, Grave Robber, and Occultist. Some shitty rolls on my occultist's heals is what convinced me to retreat, I couldn't keep pace with the damage dealt and was actually thankful I wound up teleported a couple of times to give me a chance to regroup and heal. I lost a Crusader to blight and decided to call it, lost the GR to retreat.

It didn't help I'd get one or two turns of attacks in every time I found a cyst and then wind up teleported. I thought I could rely on my luck to simply stall long enough to kill a cyst on two or three tries, and while I'd take off maybe about a third of their health with heavy frontline attacks, I couldn't really do anything about the white cell stalk healing, damaging, or teleporting.

I think this next try, I'm going with an actual healer and a plague doctor with stun trinkets. If I can stun the cell stalk and the cyst every turn, I'll greatly reduce the damage the two do and be able to spend more time wailing on the damn thing. I'll probably also drop the Leper for a Houndmaster or Bounty Hunter to reduce prot, or maybe drop the Crusader too and go BH/Hound/Vestal/PD. Also, I think cleansing crystals will probably be great, since hounds always seem to bleed and blight is pretty common too.

If you take a vestal with junia's head/tome of holy healing/sacred scroll then you pretty much dont need to worry about health

holy fuck I just beat Darkest Dungeon. now that was one hell of a ride, 166 weeks 3 party wipes, and 48 total deaths. now all that is left is to get those ancestral trinkets and the rest of those acheivements

how many hours?

exactly 100 apparently

GG M8. Now do NG+

Does the gold cap at 9,999,999 or go over? I'm trying to find out by grinding legitimately but I've only reached the 2 million mark.
also fuck the collector literally appears every long champion run

considering my death toll of my regular run, I'd guess that I would fail it at least 5 times before finally gitting truly gud

He has a pretty decent chance to spawn once you get past the 65% Inventory mark. With that many hallways it's just a matter of time.

But now you know the stuff, user, now you know...

>65% inventory mark

I didnt knew that one.

It'd be nifty if we got a fourth religious class.
Like a Jester equivalent but it's a monk instead.

Redeemed Abomination.
Unstresses the party whenever he transforms but becomes weaker.
Hire me red hook

what is the point of level 6? all upgrades are unlocked by level 5 so what's the point?

well from what I've seen is that each resolve level adds more resistances, so a resolve lvl 6 has slightly more resistances than one in 5 and that would help out in the long run

>Redeemed Abomination
>transformation becomes angelic instead of demonic

+10% more resistances to everything besides Disease and Deathblow.

>goin through the weald with a half assed team that I just pulled from the cart for money consisting of a occultist,GR,abomination, and antiquarian
>everything is fine till collector shows up
>crit him to death beyond recognition in 3 turns
>mfw

Teams straight off the wagon are the best. You can take risks with them without worrying you lose anything significant. I activated every Shambler altar in my latest run with them and most of the time they won. I just ahd to abandon the mission to get the trinket but it was definitely worth it.

When are we going to get a crimson Court info drop?

Soon(tm)

here's hoping that it won't disappoint

why is grave robber so waifuable?

Probably after the Radiant Update.

my money is on that it's going to be delayed.

The whole thing is supposed to come out sometime after April hits.

>23 damage crit from a sword skeleton
>immediate followup deathblow from a cultist on my level 6 Hellion
Goodnight Darkest Dungeon. I'll come back to you tomorrow.

It's a decent amount of the way done and it's already been delayed. Why would it be delayed again?

It's supposed to be -4 dodge, apparently next patch will fix it

Since when? It's been +4 dodge for a super duper long time.

Can you encounter The Shambler in Pitch black even if you've explored the tiles already?

I think it's possible since explored tiles sometimes refresh with battles when backtracking.

So if I were to, say, walk in and out of explored hallways in a dark run, then I'd be able to spawn him?

Probably, but the spawn chance differs a lot depending on the dungeon difficulty.

What the fuck is this vvulf shit? I lost 2 heroes trying to do this shit. Only one hitting things(most of the time) was arby.

Basically, I need all accuracy I can get? Weapon and skill upgrades, quirks, trinkets, buffs...? "Oh, there will be a lot of bandits then, I will grab this manslayer ring, this might be a good idea"...

But, WHY DO THEY DODGE SO MUCH? I just got to the second room and everyone was afflicted already because someone keeps shooting with debuff and crits. And the madman is untouchable.

Does anyone else really hope there'll be unique trophy trinkets that come along with the new enemies? I really like the ideas of them and I think they'd be awesome to have.

They probobly will drop like music boxes from madman or goblet from sceleton

That's what I'm hoping for.