/kfg/ killing floor general

TALK ABOUT THIS GAME

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/WickedInkArt/485003/Killing-Floor-Stalker-WIP-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's with all the ridiculously accurate sharps lately. There some sort of headshot cheat going around or something?

Is Armor Piercing Shot or Tight Choke better for Support Leveling?

People just got good

Tight Choke is good for sniping targets and getting more pellets into big Zeds' heads, more pellets = more damage, specially with the DBS
I think Support already has good enough passive penetration

Most people left are the ones with hundreds of hours

Support max level has enough penetration already, and tight choke is the difference between 2 shotting scrakes with a db, and 3+

berserker

I guess if you're specifically leveling Support, Armor Piercing might be good just so you're sure to tag more zeds with the greater spread/penetration and thus get you more exp.

As those other dudes mentioned, Tight Choke is what you'll be using most of the time once you hit max, so might be worth getting used to the tighter spread. I doubt Armor Pierce will realistically get you nearly as much exp as, say, remembering to tap as much shit as possible with your 9mm when you have spare moments.

Silly question I guess, but is it common that I kill so few Zeds when playing as Medic? I always get bottom score on that regard, even when some of the other players don't... perform very well.

Sometimes I feel like I should kill more but seems like everytime I turn around someone is raging couple of Scrakes and FPs and I'm having to think on the spot how to survive that unprepared.

Your weapons are shit. Your job is to heal.

Pretty much

Field Medic

I need drugs.

>survivalist with med pistol, xbow, dbs, and rpg

is there a better setup? Because this one is fucking incredible

Alright then.

Now user, bring me Martial Artist

RIP.

Fool. She lives on, in my heart. Unlike kf2. RIP.

Survivalist with DBS and AK-12 is a good jack-of-all trades that lets you take down trash and medium zeds with the AK and control Scrakes with the DBS.

The only kills you should be doing is taking out stray Stalkers or Crawlers, or killing anything with the DBS and Medic Assault Rifle if you need to clutch.

Also, always pack a DBS when you get the cash for it. It not only lets you easily kill raged Scrakes coming your way, it also makes it much, much easier to clutch (and you will have to clutch as Medic at some point).

Does anybody else this fucking annoying delay even with normal ping? I get 50ish ping, but it feels I'm playing fucking 100+. No problems on other games.

Literally shoot a head, wait half a second, then it pops. Feels fucking horrible.

else have*

so, what is your least fun perk? why? what would you want to change?

Gunslinger. You're too dependent on teammates not interfering with you when you go for big guys, and you should go for a class that has more ammo if you're going to do trash cleanup.

Sharpshooter.

To be quite frank, I'm just not the best at precision shooting.

tight choke is almost mandatory for the trenchgun/DBS

the other guns are pretty much whatever. You don't really need the penetration so its really just a choice between less spread or more spread

firebug
enemies take a couple seconds to die rather than popping instantly and you can't do shit to big zeds

Firebug.
Literally more useful dead.

Hey anons, what do you think about this KF2-related commission I'm getting done?

(NSFW)

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/WickedInkArt/485003/Killing-Floor-Stalker-WIP-2

gross

horrible

Sharpshooter
Not nearly enough dakka

Die, clod.

Rejoice, kfg. You outlived the /v/ thread.

Cool

You will never be cool again, no.

>/v/

Anyone else getting terrible rubberbanding? Like, you see a Crawler hop to the side away from you, then a second later he's suddenly right at your face and tearing through your health like crazy?

>/kfg/

I've been getting that a few times per game all weekend

It makes Zerk a fucking nightmare to play, because you think you've gotten everything under control, then suddenly you're getting your ass handed to you with no warning.

how much did you pay for it?

Asking for a friend.

$35 and a extra $10 for a special variation that will be made when the image is done.

I'll never eat black pudding again.

>Launch the game.
>Splash screen pops up.
>Decide to go get a drink while it loads.
>Sit back down with my drink and start sipping.
>Finish my drink, decide to read a book.
>Finish my book, alt tab out and start playing a browser game.
>Beat the browser game, decide to take a nap.
>Wake up, game's finally launched.
>Start match making process, and go to make dinner.
It's been 3 days since then.
The game's still looking.

>matchmaking

just browse for servers dummy

Whenever someone has a problem finding a game, it's always because they're using matchmaking.

don't die on me

HP LOVECRAFT WOULD GET OFF ON THIS

Bump.

Been replaying KF2 again and it's pretty much fixed in all my complaints

Should I start shilling it again?

Sure. It's great now.

It's... pretty good now. I had a lot of complains when I tried free weekend and I was really close minded "IT WILL ALWAYS BE SHIT COMPARED TO KF1" but eh, gave another shot when it was on sale and I'm satisfied.

What is the best "off-perk" healer? Survivalist for the healing nades, Commando for the synergy with the AR or...?

Besides "just play Medic" I mean

Survivalist with medic ar, rpg, dbs

either
>decent gun, shitty heals
>shitty gun, decent heals

if you want the best healing it would have to be survivalist since they actually get perk bonuses to healing, although I'd still prefer commando because /fuck/ survivalist

How do I play berserker?

What weapons / skills?

Tell me how to make steambucks with the zedconomy system

You don't. This isn't CS:GO.

>There will never be a KF2Lotto for skins.

>You will never get to gamble skins during a competitive Versus match.

Make skins and hope they are chosen. You end up getting a cut of the key and crate sales although I'm not sure what the percentage is. The maker of the Swat skin supposedly posts here and could probably give you more answers if they're are still around.

bomp

>Use AK-12.
>Masterson acts like it fires 7.62x39mm, when the magazine shape indicates it's chambered in 5.45x39mm.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Commando doesn't lose out on performance for his regular role by also equipping for the healing roll.
You can never get three commando guns anyways.
SCAR + Medrifle gives you the two best commando guns, and there's room for the medpistol so you have two medguns.

>Hating Survivalist.
>Finally find a combo I like.
>Change my opinion to Survivalist being fun.

Cut your losses

I've just cancelled the request and requested a chargeback thanks to your advice. Never knew how shit it was until you said something. Thanks!

Always compare prices for what you get look at others and how much they offer before getting new fap material

Bump.

SDK says 7.62x39 casings, masterson says 7.62, an AK they used in mocap was 7.62x39, and the damage is in line with popular perception of 7.62x39, so I dunno why they modeled it with the wrong mag.
Adjusting the mocap animations to fit the different mag probably made it more work than the right mag would have been.

the much more retarded thing about the AK12, though, is the barrel recoils way back into the receiver when you fire, instead of just wiggling

>Boss round.
>Firebug and Commando are on the team.

>Join a sucidal server
>3 ppl on there are friends and talking to each other
>2 firebugs and a commando
>they start complaining about how they wish the server was on hard so that they can beat bosses

It took 2 waves for them to start dying every wave...

Matchmaker shitters confirmed.

That's weird. It shouldn't be too hard to model a modern 7.62x39mm AK mag, then put it on the AK-12.

i mean they were all lvl 20+ and didn't even know the difference between the scrake and fp spawn sounds

i tanked a fp and was at low health and spammed "Need Healing" and they said on voice
>we don't have a medic

So they're level grinders and use matchmaking. Talk about the worst possible pubs to have on your team.

Bump.

Demo does almost everything the Sharp does, but better and has much better trash-clearing capabilities. Prove me wrong.

Is the improved stunning skill needed for the Crossbow as Sharp?

Demo/Gunslinger/Support all do everything sharp does better

I'll never not be mad at how they fucked up Sharpshooter by removing his pistols and then giving him a fucking S&W .500 and the shitty starting revolvers as cross perk weapons. Why not the fucking 1911 and the Deagle? FUCK!

Just let me carry two fucking m14 ebrs I don't need anything else i just fucking need bullets

Yeah, they should have balanced it so you could have duplicates, just so that future sidegrades aren't a power creep, giving two onperk tier 4s or such.

I want to licc those thighs

As it stands now, Sharp just isn't built for how KF2 plays. You can somewhat work with it as a mobile sniper using the M14 EBR, but Gunslinger is usually better for that role because you have more ammo and better trash-killing capabilities.

Maybe I'm missing something but are Gunslinger and SWAT's bullet resistance really only for Patriarch and that's it?

Seems like a waste

They work for Hans' Mkb 42s too.

They're mostly useless and feel like filler resistances that Tripwire never got around to changing.

I tend to rock the Winchester and M14 as Sharpshooter, but tend to drop the M14 and replace with Railgun during the boss wave, but I literally have not played as Sharp after the patch went live just because it's not as fun as Killing Floor's Sharpshooter was.

I think the M14 and Crossbow are still fun to use, but the M14 just doesn't have the amount of ammo you need to clear a wave unless you reserve it only for big zeds and trash that's gnawing at your ankles.

As it stands now, I mostly use Sharp to screw around in Hard mode. It's just too situational and dependent on a godly team to keep the trash off of you for pub Suicidal or HoE, even when running a mobile M14 build.

I never have used the crouching/standing still skills as the game itself isn't slow enough for me to sit my ass down and "snipe" to get those bonuses. Maybe I just suck, but I use marksmen and ballistic shock desu.

I use the standing one to get extra damage while I chip away at a Scrake's head with the M14.

>friends new to the game
>asks what would be a good starting class to pick up
>suggest survivalist for "versatility"
>he's actually going through with it

You fool!

That's kind of expected considering he'd have absolutely no fucking clue on what the meta actually is.

Turn him back before it's too late

Will HoE ever consist of more than perk grinding servers and a handful of servers with underleveled people in them?