I've got extensive knowledge about neuropsychopharmacology; I know how to achieve complete remission in bipolar...

I've got extensive knowledge about neuropsychopharmacology; I know how to achieve complete remission in bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder, I know how to significantly ease symptoms of general anxiety disorder and schizophrenia with improvement far beyond traditional pharmacotherapy used in psychiatry.

I know how to pharmacologically make somebody more social, more talkative, less aggressive, increase libido, significantly ease the pain when somebody is broken hearted & detach one from the object of love, etc, everything by supplements and drugs used in psychiatry/neurology.

How do I monetize this?

help me

What the hell did I just read?

What is your problem?

some 420fag who just loves weed, man. And shrooms. Did you know weed just solves everything, man? and Shrooms are how the Universe's brain communicates with humans. They're like, trying to *teach* us stuff, and stuff, man.

You monetise it by actually being able to do any of that. Which you don't. because you'd be smart enough to know how to monetise it.

>I know what SSRI stands for!
>Give me money
You somehow managed to be more retarded than the homeopathy fucks. Nice

Fix my severe PTSD user.

>How do I monetize this?
Get a job?

mdma is already under trial faggot

redpill me on how to achieve complete remission in bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder

lel

nmda antagonists

any legit responses?

>nmda antagonists

are you saying you are privy to exclusive knowledge that you discovered? why aren't other scientists/pharma/psych industries/services capitalizing on what you know?

from a short google, here's what I found:

>The anaesthetic effects of the drugs ketamine and nitrous oxide are partially because of their effects on NMDA receptor activity.

so are you referring to ketamine infusion therapy? that I have heard of, and that is already taking place

how to make money off of it?
EASY

get a fucking patent on it and have studies backing up the shit you say. perform clincal trials and in 10 years people will be producing your shit.

>patenting supplements and already existing drugs with expired patents
no?

Cure my anxiety.
I'll send you .05 BTC if you can.

Nice 333 trips

This hasn't been monetized already because it goes against the mediocre plan for the masses.

How would you go about getting all the licensing you need for a mass market? etc.

[email protected]

>This hasn't been monetized already because it goes against the mediocre plan for the masses.

100% correct

>How would you go about getting all the licensing you need for a mass market? etc.

I won't ever do it, as I often use already patented, controlled drugs (which often aren't even widely used in psychiatry).

I'm afraid the only way to monetize this is through unofficial-illegal advice giving.

Hi friend. I ovetcame ptsd after taking shrapnel to my face. Had it for 3 yrs.

Meds i tried were carbamezipine, clonidine, lithium, benzos. Lithium was great for remiving suicide thoughts. Benzos as needed if melting down. Carbamez didnt do much.

Cut out all booze. 100%. No weed, gave me worst exp of my life. Had to stop it too.

Was too fucked up to go to gym. Lifted in garage some days.

Meditation and reading hindu spiritual books like bhagvad gita was great. I was lucky enough to be able to slack at work self employed if needed, or work when i could.

Saw a therapist 2 3 times a month. Then less as needed. Ptsd self help books just made me cry and rage.

REBT helped me a lot. Basically i had to reezamine everything in my life. It was that or suicide. I figure that ptsd is fixable, your brain is stuck on several levels, but it can be moved on but its painful, and exposing yourself to lots of new stimulus helps the process.

Its ok to be upset at ptsd. The biggest change for me was one day i went for a hike and realized that just because i have ptsd does not mean i could not have a good life. It would either be there or not, but it didnt have to hold me back.

Stale copypasta

I will add that magnesium supplementation significantly increases potency of normothymic drugs, like lithium. I don't approve classical normothymics, though, cause of their toxicity.

also, check MDMA

If you can really do all that effectively and consistently, start a home business, grow your reputation, charge more, and more, until you become a world renounced $1,000,000 """healer""".

Google God Shot. Basically it's a stellate ganglion block that has shown some success in the treatment of ptsd.

I own a weedshop bruh, get at me

I have purely obsessional ocd and it is fucking agony. Its like the feeling of having a song stuck in your head constantly, except with fucking everything. Any information that comes into my mind has the potential to make me overthink it to the brink of panic/anxiety. I had to quit my first good job out of school because my brain couldn't handle thinking constantly for 8 hours a day.

Also the grill I was falling in love with was seeing someone behind my back, and proceeded to kick me to the curb and start dating him. Its been fucking hell dealing with that, especially cause she's part of the extended friend group I hang out with and am reminded of her constantly.

Help pls I'll give you shekels if you're legit

You got my email here

This is Veeky Forums not /b/, get professional help and stay on track

Legit psychiatry is much more Veeky Forums than my post itself.

If you have a miracle elixir well just do some research on a big pharma corp and how your product synergizes within their portfolio of speciality

Obviously your product needs to undergo a battery of tests and must be safe and fit before even being considered to be released to the larger public

Novartis
Pfizer
Sanofi Aventis
Roche
Merck
J&J
GlaxoSmithKline
Bayer
AstraZeneca
Eli Lilly

check and knock on their door directly at their headquarters, set a meeting and be bold and straight to the point implying you're not a snake oil merchant. It's not that complicated.

did you even read the posts before?

>patenting dietary supplements and already existing drugs
seriously?