/bbg/ ─ Bloodborne General

Ascended to a higher plane: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4/edit#gid=1814333532
bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Sorrowful Emissary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

___, ___

PURGE FILTH

Ahh, Rom

THE DOLL WILL GET MARRIED WITH ME
THE DOLL WILL SHARE MUTUAL LOVE WITH ME
THE DOLL WILL HOLD HANDS WITH ME

So how do I get good with the kosm parasite?

Is this fucking usable?

Anybody got some grizzled old man sliders?

Every time I die to Orphan it's from him throwing 100 globs of pink shit in my face at once, point blank range 1 second after I hit him

BEASTS ALL OVER THE SHOP

>instead of another TOH esque expansion, we waited 6 cocking months for AOA

Glad I missed all that retarded discussion while I was getting my Nourishing Abyssal.

Sorry Gud but I got the exact thing I wanted on my second try after you left.

I'll be doing Wanings again at some point today if you want in on that though.

Grant us fries, GRANT US FRIES

What would be the best weapons to use for a Plain Doll cosplay run?
I'm thinking of using the Kos Parasite as my eventual weapon of choice.

STEP AWAY FROM MY DOLL!

>Kos
>Kosm
>Rosm
>Rom

Yes.

For PvP and stuff weak to fire that isn't a beast yes (Kin usually have similar fire and bolt defense). It's the best if it weren't for the beast down curse.

With the what? There's no weapon in the game with that name.

Perhaps are you thinking of the Kos Parasite?

Grant us fries indeed.

Of course.

I'm hoping it's not a huge loss on damage to beasts

Either a Skill build with BoM/Burial Blade or Kos Fist/Parasite.

Burial Blade

What is that Yar'hagul man doing to the nice choir lady?

Gehrman made her in Maria's image so Rakuyo wouldn't be out of the question.

>these framerate dips in Old Yharnam

holy shit why is it so bad

You'll do fine against them, ideally you'll want to put it on a serrated weapon for the 20% bonus against beasts.

>mfw my ps4 with bb goty edition has finally arrived
What am I in for?

Ringing for Abhorrent Beast in lower loran. BL 86, password is benis22.

A good game.
Get out and play it blind.

Pic related

Post it and I'll join if I'm still around

That was my plan
Thanks hunter

Don't be a faggot and blogpost about it, play the game, don't look shit up.

This guide on >>>>>reddit says that you can farm decent fire radials off of flaming polearm guys in lower pthumeru

Is it worth it to make beating the rest of the game and chalice dungeons easier? My blood gems kind of suck at the moment.

She asked for it

Thank you Hibiki

Bur choir girls are pure, PURE

C-can we play together? I bought this game and never played co-op ever

I just finished the main game for the first time today. Am I alone in thinking the fight with Micolash was kinda boring? Him ranting was neat, and the music was okay, but all the chasing around was just annoying.

bulge

If you have decent discovery or an eye rune lying around yeah they drop pretty good cursed fire gems. Otherwise it's better to push as far as you can with current gems or saw+paper+bbp.

Your self-made memes are only cringy and will mever catch one

If you look around the arena you can chase him where he needs to go, but the first time you fight him is kinda tedious

a corpse should remain kos or some say kosm

tonight gehrman joins the kos or some say kosm

All memes are self made

I have 310 discovery, which I'd think is decent, but I've gone through several times and haven't gotten them to drop a single gem

>doesn't know who kenneth is

Aah, you were at my Kos, or some say Kosm...

you were at my side all along, my true kos, my guiding kosm

Secrets are secrets for a reason...
Especially when the secrets are particularly kos, or some say kosm

do you like the memes i made :3 :^)

My free ps+ is expiring in 2 days, but you can add me up, my ID is ragnvalld. Although I would suggest you playing this solo for the first time.

Time for unending death, or some say deasm

that's actually a good meme though
it could be better if the indians were logarius and someone else

it sings to kos, or some say kosm

Kenneth is literally only funny in the context of the video he's in

Dude's not even a bbg guy

4th playthrough and I find out ebrietas can do a FLYING DIVE?!? fucking flattened

a hunter is a hunter even in a kos, or some say kosm...

Probably you're not alone but personally I really enjoy his fight. I mean it's certainly not the same appeal as something like Ludwig, but I never had any trouble corralling him and he's not hard to fight at all. For me it's just a comfy bullying experience with a howling madman.

Oh shit, the fun police is here, hide the Kenneth pics

Is this a doujin?

Never

Don't know this particular work but it's clearly by the artist of Tuna Island and Family Play

yes

it has bush and sadam hussain DP'ing the MC, it's a time travelling kids history show parody. One of the GOATs

kek

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4/edit#gid=1814333532

So what's the deal with the glowing nonhostile mob in the third level of the first chalice dungeon?

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4/edit#gid=1814333532

So you made it uglier and didn't add a Lost Hunter Axe glyph?

Cool.

Chalice pinatas. They drop vials/bullets for you.

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Sorrowful Emissary
I only found them three times though, dropping 12 bullets.

This fucking game is so gorgeous.

No-HUD boss fights is my new favorite thing.

No-HUD PvP is pretty fun too.

I finally got a gem to drop. Upgraded from a 9% fire gem with +5 physical attack to a 15% fire gem with +4% charge attacks... and I barely feel a difference.

Eh... I guess I'll just use the story gems until FRC.

i didnt make it, just sharing

Why?

As far as I can tell it's identical to the one already in the OP. Where'd you get it?

Cheeky fuck finally caught me.
I've come to the (probably incorrect) conclusion that he can only start move cancelling after you break one of his limbs, sending him into Phase 2.

Haven't gotten a chance to try that yet. Next FC maybe.

It's not huge when you're only using one gem slot, but two or three 9%s swapped out for 15 will make a big difference

I've just made a new Rotted Foetid Ihyll Root Chalice, if anyone wants to come and explore with me feel free.
Pass: ahh,kos
Glyph: khy5szxx

I'll join you m8

Coming

Cool, I'll be beckoning

I'm thinking of making a 40 arc twink. What hell awaits me?

Hate this asshole so this was pretty gratifying.

Well that was a good test, the connection between us seems to be too fucking shit for me to see what going on sadly, the pig was literally stuck in the idle animation

Flying pigs are real.
I'll meet you on the second layer, user.

Trying to play Bloodborne with other people while in Australia truly is suffering

Does the amygdalan arm hit with blunt in its untransformed state?

Yes

agreed
I wish it were easier for codecs to make clear videos of the Gehrman fight. It is so pretty to see running on an actual PS4.

The video codec focuses all the detail on correctly rendering the flowers that are constantly moving around the screen, making everything else look really low quality

I just don't know how to go back to DaS3 after this. It looks like DaS2 by comparison. And all the animations are worse. And back to a "crystalline" Moonlight...
Feels bad, man.

How do you guys feel about the Blade of Mercy?

Just got it, seems like more of a close-range weapon.

It's complete shit in PvP until some overlevelled faggot phantom dash R1s you for 700.

Other than that it just strikes me as a not-as-good Rakuyo.

its faster than the rakuyo and does more damage per stamina, so you can ez kill any nps hunter with it, personally i prefer the BoM to the rakuyo for the dash r1 and and l2 attacks, and i think it does more on a visceral as well