/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Standalone Gwent is announced !
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out !
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs [Open] [
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Old

Geralt and Yennefer OTP

bit of a strange request but does anyone have a wallpaper of the novigrad harbor concept art?

:3

one true underbite

>elvish fuckboys

>rochefags still salty that iorveth path is the one that is better and makes more sense
>rochfags still saly that iorveth is best boi and roche is wearing a towel on his head trying to hide his JUST
>rochefags still salty that their nigga doesn't even have an underbite or a cool scar or a beautiful eye and supreme elven genes

>w2 discussion - at least marginally story related
>w3 discussion - degenerate waifu shit

What went wrong?

CDPR fell for the wider audience and waifufag memes

>iorvethfags still supporting a literal terrorist faggot
Also, how does having NO sex scene with Phillipa "I'm a traiterous dyke" Eilhart feels like?

>running around the edges of the map
>not doing any quests, just exploring for the fuck of it
>find a ruined tower guarded by a cyclops
>the chest contains this
>it's level 34 stuff and I'm level 20, and I don't even have the basic bear school gear
Oh well, fighting the cyclops was fun anyway

P E R F E C T I O N

>terrorist
Freedom fighter, mate. Not like you roche supporting yokels would know the difference.

Also it feels good. Philippa is pretty gross and a lesbo to boot. I'd watch Dijkstra and her hatefuck each other though

D E L E T E

>gross turtle nipples

>iorvethfags are cuckolds
Color me surprised.
Even though Djikstra fucking Phillipa is pretty hot.

>>iorvethfags are cuckolds
Appropriate since iorveth himself is a cuck who has to watch or listen to his waifu get ploughed by the seven dwarves

When an enemy's healthbar says ?? instead of the level, does that mean the monster is so strong compared to me that I shouldn't even bother trying to kill it?

Yes. It is literally buffed even further so you can't kill it

>tfw no gwent playing gf

No, Ciri is beautiful in every way, shape, and form

>tfw Gwent standalone is boring after a few hours

Geralt and Triss OTP

>Iorveth path
>make more sense

In Roche path you remain neutral and merely team up with Roche to achieve your common goal, being to avenge the man you worked for.
In Iorveth path you very obviously chose a side, being the Squirrels, and actively go against anything that resembles witcher neutrality.

do you even like card games or do you find them all boring?

This. Was pretty hyped and love the series but it's kinda boring.
I'm shit at it, too.

>after a few hours
I got bored of Gwent in the first round in TW3

I liked the Gwent minigame and some other digital card games were fun once too
I guess the real case is that I have lost interest in gaming with a few exceptions

>abs
>trained as a witcher
>tons is almost non-existant
>no muscles in arms or legs
>not even back or ass definition
I know they had to make her cute but still. We just have to expect shes an expert and effective fighter who's agile as hell but she's only JUST barely athletic? Geralts ripped to shit from this but she's just plain lines?

>tone is almost non-existant*

>rochekeks still don't understand that for all his talk about 'muh neutality' geralt is a moralfag

>leeterr sexualised the Duchess

at least he didn't use a zerrakanian dick

Wtf is this talk about Ciri having a cameo in Cyberpunk? Is it just waifufags memeing?

We don't know if she'll appear there at all. She and Avallac'h might show up as background characters for an Easter Egg but I seriously doubt anything more than that will happen.

>just bought a ps4
>saved myself from spoilers all this time so I can have a good first playthrough
>the time has finally come
>deathmarch, increased enemy levels
>tfw I accidentlly kill the baron, who is my fav character so far
>tfw I accidentally get hoodwinked and release the Plague, like some sort of first year Witcher intern
>tfw I really want the Wolven armor so I sort of blitz to Act 2, and end up not being able to finish the Lambert side quest
>tfw going slow and completing everything now feels forced, as there is a definite vibe of urgency from the main plot, even though I know its not really time-sensitive
>nigga, Ciri is stuck on some shitty island dimension somewhere, with a pack of wild niggers after her sweet Dho'ine ass, and you wanna go from place to place racing horses and doing minor quests now? Really?

I'm thinking of reversing to a much previous save, desu. Or shit, even starting over. Its only been 55 hours and three weeks irl so far, no biggie.

Skellige is pretty

To be fair there is no way to finish that quest without someone dying a tragic and horrible death. There is no happy ending.

Anna Henrietta is pretty

a conversation with her has her talking about a world she stayed in for 6 months where people had metal in their heads and personal ships not for the sea but the air ontop of talking about people using something like a megascope in longrange warfare.

Metal in head=augments
Flying ships=flying cars
Megascope longrange war=cyber warfare

We'll probably never see her and it was probably just a winkwinknudgenudge easter egg like Durden the Tailor.

Yeah, and saving the little fucks is a very Geralt thing to do, especially since there is no way for him to know the consequences beforehand.

Still, he had to release an obviously evil spirit of great power, so I'm not sure how the book Geralt would react after all. HE definitely would've been torn.

The towercunt tho, no fucking excuses. There was foreshadowing all over the damn place, and I still got taken in like a retard.

>dat bulge

>implying you still wouldn't

Oh, I got it.
A full blown sidequest is pretty unlikely but I'd disappointed if there weren't at least rumors about an ashed haired girl with a sword on her back running around Night City

Something about Leshens gives me the feeling that they're something more advanced and sentient than just bloodthirsty monsters, and I'm having a bit of doubt about killing this one that's terrorizing a village in Ard Skellig. Especially since the cute girl has to be banished from the village

Street samurai rumors would be dope as hell.

>In Roche path you remain neutral and merely team up with Roche to achieve your common goal, being to avenge the man you worked for.
Which was itself a violation of "Witcher neutrality". Try again brochefag.

You seem like a smart nuanced gamer that likes to think things through.

I'm very sorry.

That fucking Sven, why don't I get the option to kill him

How much of the game am I missing if I just completely skip Gwent? I don't really have a lot of fun playing it and it seems like the only rewards (other than occasional pocket change) is things that help you do better in Gwent.

Geralt and Ciri OTP
no
would bang
nice meme
would bang
nice meme
everything went right
glad you enjoyed it
A G R E E D
delete this
not canon
no, not always
>tfw no gf
A G R E E D
I usually only do the 6 round wins per day, but now that we know there's going to be a wipe, I might stop doing that every day. Maybe
baka
worst post in thread
cute :3 autist
retard
very pretty, almost as much as ciri :3
moar
yeah she is
what do you do with your time apart from taking autistic screenshots, applying oil filters and posting to /wtc/ ?
i didn't like it at first, but then i learnt to play better and understood the value and fun of using spies and decoys and I got better, more enjoyable cards with each opponent I beat and I grew to love it. it added a lot to my pleasure of the game for me. but you won't miss much except for a couple of gwent tournament storylines if you dont play

>making this post
>calling others autists
Not that you're wrong, but don't throw stones from glass houses.

>what do you do with your time
I think about Triss :3

I love how sometimes you're walking in the woods and suddenly the music stops as you hear a distant cry or roar coming from some powerful monster. This game has great atmosphere

I just wish there were some real massive monsters, not necessarily Monster Hunter big though cause that would be ridiculous. So far the biggest thing I've seen is a Fiend

jesus fucking christ
it cant get any worse

>tfw i just setup moonlight so now i can play gwent on my phone in my bed

comfy

I'm about to start Witcher 1 for the first time.

I'm thinking I add the Xbox 360 controller mod (easier to play on couch) and the Rise of the White Wolf mod which I vaguely remember hearing about.

sound good? I have no preconceptions of the series or gameplay styles other than my friends not liking #1's controls..

does yen shave her pussy? how about ciri, triss...?

Do you think ciri would settle for fucking this ugly bastard?

NILFGAARD RELEASE IN 13 HOURS

Does doing ugly baby and going to Kaer Morhen mess any sidequests up? I've been skipping sidequests to rush here on NG+ to get the legendary wolven armor schematics.

no

yes

user youre mixing things up
they are going to release nilfgaard info

no
yes

>installed HD Reworked
>game crashes now
help

did you follow the install instructions?
You have to follow the install instructions properly or it wont work

HOLY FUCK There's so many Quests/Objectives! I don't know what to do!

slay some puss

DO THEM ALL

How bad of an idea would it be to install an EXP mod? I'm tired of being underleveled for some stuff in the area and don't want to come all the way back to complete it.

Are there any good EXP mods that work with the current version of Witcher 3?

Just install the console enabler and use the level-up command until you're happy.

Also make sure you use the AllowFT(1) command. Fuck that "you cannot fast travel from here" bullshit.

Cancer.

i want to be a witcher fag, so i just started W1. But i have a question before i move any further, how should i spent the stats points? i dont want to fuck up my first build.

Spend your points on attributes first and foremost. Those will always apply regardless of whether you decide to focus more on Signs or on Swords.

After that I would say to focus on Aard, the Group and Fast Steel, then Igni.

The only ones that are real traps are Monster Knowledge or whatever it's called since you can just read books or feed old women food rather than spend a talent point, the one that lets you fight better when drunk because literally why, and the one that makes you a better fist fighter because the fist fighting minigame seriously isn't that hard to begin with. Other than that they all have some use.

i did it!

Why do Nilfs have so many goddamn moles

Yes, because they have some things in common, and he's not even ugly, especially by medieval standards

:3

>create a really intelligent character that can convincingly see right through geralt
>ruin him by having him think he can take on geralt with a few thugs by his side
Why did they do this?

>>create a really intelligent character that can convincingly see right through geralt
>implying CDPR are the ones who created Dijkstra
fuck off wikifag

Anyone have that image with summaries of characters from B&W? I think Dettlaff was called Dat Laugh in this one

Triss is a garbage character who has never once cared for Geralt, and didn't bat an eyelid as he was dying right in front of her.

>create a really intelligent character

At least we're not /tesg/

Too many pixels

Triss is the definition of an idiot.

don't falseflag

at least we're not /tcdg/.