Does Veeky Forums keep track of all of their expenses in a spreadsheet...

Does Veeky Forums keep track of all of their expenses in a spreadsheet? I have for the past year but I'm starting to wonder what's the point of it when my bank already does it.

Uhh I keep all my receipts for tax purposes. Otherwise no. I did before I got sick of always being poor now just don't buy a fucking thing, ever

I just use Mint

I export all my expenses from my online bank account and then make a pivot table at the end of the year that oragnizes the categories to my liking. I'm also very bored at work

maybe if you worked harder you would have more income

thanks for the advice friend

Why? Are you a business owner?

Yes, and it does all sorts of analytics for me.

Impressive

Yes, initially as a way to learn spreadsheets. I intend to revise it each year making data input more efficient and analysis output more informative.

Hur kan du spendera så lite på kläder och transport?

Some nights I sit on my table all day swinging my legs. Other nights I'm constantly working and sweating. I get paid the same every night.

Show me your secrets user

nope. i spend minimally and always feel rest assured im saving a good chunk of my income.

seriously wtf do men need besides foodx gym membership, some clothes, and a gaming rig?

when i have moments of spending hard like a Vegas trip or something, then i micro for that period.

if ur single and tracking expenses ur doing it wrong or broke imo

you shouls however be periodically checking your savings and have certain benchmarks in your head.

like.. hmm my savings should be hitting 60k soon. then if it doesnt happen, you look into why you fucked up

Är du hemlös eller räknar du inte med boende av någon anledning?

Vill säga att jag köper kvalitet som håller men sanningen är också att garderoben börjar bli gammal..

Graferna avser endast rörliga kostnader. Internet, el och telefoni etc. är inte inkluderat som du ser.
Rätt grundläggande dokument, nästa blir bättre.

Även jag köper kläder av kvalitet men spenderar bra mycket mer än det du gör, intressanta beräkningar du gjort dock.

>you'll never suck on angie varona's tits
why bother

thoughts like this torment me on a daily basis desu

Do a good job
Get on good projects
Get accomplishments
Get a new job

Nope. Mom pays all my bills except for my Doritos and mountain dew. But for those items I just use Amazon so they refill my stash every month.
It's always the same 60 mountain dews and 120 bags of Doritos.
The weed I sell to the middle school kids down the road usually covers it.

I used to, for years. All my monthly expenses in a spread sheet broken down into categories, down to money I put in the parking meter.

I just quit because it was too much work and I stopped caring. Plus my entertainment budget would always be blown.

Are you me ?

its over

I did when I started in business for myself. Meticulously entered every single debit and credit.

by the end of the first year I was tossing receipts into a shoe box. Data entry is a waste of time.

Spreadsheet? Are you some kind of moron? I use dedicated budgeting software.

YNAB, Mint, Quicken, Personal Capital.... just choose.