How many coins do you actually have...

How many coins do you actually have? People talk about buying Lambos but it seems like most people here only have a couple hundred in bitcoin. I'm about to go all in, 120k and let it roll to Jan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm about to go all in
what could possibly go wrong?

I got exactly 1 btc.

I have 16. I would go all in too if I was you, but as a longterm investment. With that amount, make sure to get a hardware wallet, though.

currently holding about 25 bitcoins

ill sell half if we get to $800

ill also sell half if it drops to $750

0.25, looking to acquire 0.75 BTC, up to 1 BTC, and forget it. That would be enough.

If bitcoin becomes the new gold standard / USD, ten billion people will have to share twenty million BTC by the time I would retire.

That means I would have five hundred times more capital than everybody else if the total amount of BTC would be distributed fairly, which it won't be.

Meanwhile, I focus on education, acquiring sought after qualifications, establishing a predictable income and putting more time into traditional investments. Instead of wasting my best years sitting on a estonian cutlery-assemblers forum shilling obscure cryptocurrencies.

I won a bit from trump becoming president, roughly a years salary.

I diversified into monero because I was worried about keeping that much money on a network that can't handle more than 2 tx/sec. Every time price goes up you can't move btc for a whole day. I'll switch back if block size ever meets TX volume on busy days, but I don't see it happening.

Nothing. Although right now tis terrible to buy.

Holding 3 BTC for the longterm just in case it becomes the new gold and trillions pour into it.

Not a big loss if it becomes completely worthless few years down the road.

Roger Ver bought that lambo, look how old it is!

The question you need to ask is what is the maximum daily withdrawal from the exchange?

No use having a million dollars in BTC if you can only take out 3k per week.

Where u gonna buy 120k worth of bitcoin?

2 btc ,not buying more till the price dips below 700 which i believe it will ,long term this is going to the moon

So should I buy now or wait?

It's at its highest price since the 2013 crash ,so you could say now is not a good time to buy but then there's nothing really stopping it from rising other than something like an exchange getting hacked

20, already up 4k since I bought.

when you see it...

wait a bit, it will drop near christmas/new year, it always does

damn dem quads

Around $100, I'm trying to turn it into $1000 by trading with altcoins.
If I'd have 120k, I'd buy for 20k max and start a business with the rest or buy some kind of property.

Bitcoin is an awesome concept but if something happens in China the price could free-fall and we would only be guessing what really happened, it's too volatile to go all in.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Just buy at ANY price and be sure you own 21 BTC. Hold 21 BTC for 10 years = rich guaranteed. It's physics.

same

I'd buy more but my trustworthy supplier has vanished.

750 is too high to stoploss like that. There is no real resistance above that; but there are several below it. Find a depth chart and set your stoploss at just beyond a large buywall in the low 700's, would be my advice

Shitcoiners have to make these threads daily to cope with the fact that they're bagholders for Internet magic money with no value

If internet magic can elect a fucking president, then it can make me rich too

Why wouldn't you just buy gold?

Hi Veeky Forums

I had 20 bitcoins. Then lost them all gambling.

Now all i have is 3000 shitty Waves

Because gold is for old cunts and poo in loo clueless fucks.

the people buying lambos had bitcoin when it was worth less than 1 dollar

buying in now is no better than a coinlfip for +/- 10%

Put it in gold..Best case scenario, you'll make more than you would with bitcoin...
Worst case, you loose nothing and may have to hold it a few years...

Why would you buy bitcoin while the price is high? Pleb tier

I need 1000 satoshi (not even 1 cent)

Can Veeky Forums help me out?

>16MikJWCxes3rTu25vEKghkxV2icK86VvP

>He hasn't invested in PotCoin

Why

Why isn't there an easy way to make bitcoin transactions of this magnitude?

When Trump gets in China wouldn't relax currency controls thereby removing most of the support, would they?

Interesting times ahead. Time to stock up on rice and beans I think.

I have 3.6 BTC and will buy more in january when i get a couple K in €, well, depending on the price.
Im only expecting a raise the next couple years, all my savings are going into BTC

>it always does
Really? How come?

cope

are you fucking retarded

damn niggger...how did you get involved?

Like. .30

What year will I be rich

It's just a shoop

that's the actual shoop
2035, judging by physical laws. Owning 21 BTC means you are in a group of less than 1 million people. It's impossible that you aren't rich in 10-20 years being part of such a small amount of people judging by the current tiny BTC marketcap and judging by the amount of wealth that is going to be transferred from Yellencoin and other fiat memecurrencies, memestocks and gold as it gets exposed as a weak way to store and move wealth.

Owning 21 BTC+: elite.

Yours is the shoop, that's why it's smaller than the original and missing parts of the picture. Go home, kiddo.

I have my life savings in bitcoin. [spoiler]which means 2[/spoiler]

>even if it was a shoop, implying it somehow invalidates the fact that someone paid someone a lambo worth of BTC thus proving the fact that BTC is valuable shutting down coping aspies that say it isnt
keep coping, nocoiner.

The days of making money with BTC are over. A few early adopters are filthy rich, but nobody on this board will ever be.

nice try nsa

really though, a good amount, I'm overexposed. A better metric would be the coins that have passed through my hands. many.

Was actively buying/selling from $200 usd, but should have HODL - had no idea it would quadruple in the next year.

>How many coins do you actually have?

I was the guy posting donald duck pics and giving away btc back in June when the price rocketed to this price

I watched the price go from $1100 to $170 and never sold.

The price could go from current $785 to $200 and I still wouldn't sell

Nu_male cucks and chinks love to panic sell but the price always rebounds

All I wanted for Christmas was Trump to be president but bitcoin rising is just icing on the cake

maximun cope

Don't use money you can't afford to lose and it's all good

Traders in the west convert to a more stable currency to avoid getting burnt by price swings during the holidays.

>had 50 btc when they were worth $2
>lost them all to my buddy in a prop bet cause he beat me in Mario Kart
>He lost them all the same night playing on some sketchy satoshi dice style website

So what's the most you've ever lost in Mario Kart? 39k for me

You lost $100. You didn't have them when they were valuable.

If bitcoin went up that much you wouldn't need (or want) to trade it for dollars which would presumably be on a serious decline.

That's not enough to get rich unless you have the capital in the first place. You all missed the train. Your posts are the real cope.

I just want to remind everyone that there is a small chance that bitcoin will be overtaken by another crypto currency. You can take it for granted that fiat will die and crypto will rise but if all you do is sit on your 21btc and forget about it you could be poor in 20 years.

If you are active in this space and understand the true virtues of Bitcoin you will know that Monero is the other coin you need to own and hold along with your bitcoin. 21xmr is less than $200 dollars at the movement. This is a hedge you would be crazy to neglect.

THIS IS THE ONLY REAL GOOD ADVICE THAT IS ON Veeky Forums

/thread

Absolutely true. If you believe fiat is obsolete, then so too is BTC.

The government will just make bitcoin illegal to accept as payment if it's ever a threat to destabilize traditional currency

about 57 btc, 900 eth and 50,000 icn

There's literally 0 realistic competition for bitcoin.

>tiny marketcap
>missed the boat
pick one
cope

cope

tons of shit have tiny market cap that never take off.

Can you please elaborate about something happening in China and how that would effect the price of Bitcoin.

Dude please, stop gambling. For the good of the humanity, stop this gambling mess everyone. You know you can't win

Market stability slows down a pump and dump.

Owned 20 back in 2013.
Now 0.333 but will get more

I can't help it. It's not the first time i lost 15k worth of BTC on satoshidice and it won't be the last.

how do i pay thai trannies after sucking my cock in BTC? do i transfer the money to their bitcoin wallet?

7 9 0

try stop being a faggot

you have to stop what is shit and what isn't. you can't do that that's why you own no BTC and you'll stay poor.

2.9, and I had 80+ when it was worth little over 2, used it to buy drugs, didn't even consider bitcoin as an investment :S

I feel so dumb, made some money buying and selling between 450 and 550 but I feel like it's been going up to much recently to buy any now, like it could fall $80 and stay there.... idk wtf to dooo

this was me over the summer

Buy Litecoin much cheaper and you will have a lot of coins

smart user!
I hold 65 btc and 40k icn

Damn I've got only 20.99999999 bitcoin so i can't become rich ._.

buy

whats the point of icn if its based on eth and eth has been a disaster?

they're going to invest in all sort of cryptos and crypto based start ups

even then if bitcoin 10xs you still wont be a millionaire tho

With BTC, 1000% gain in 10 years is a real considerable possibility. What else is there? Index funds? Precious metals? kek.

If you'd understand what drove the price up the last time, you'd understand why it wasn't sustainable and why this time it's different. BTC is pretty much a low-risk investment with a high upward potential.

i agree, im sitting on six figures worth, but i think expecting $7k bitcoins anytime soon is wishful thinking

Hey you guys think you could give me 15 bucks in bitcoin?

Next dip when? Wanna buy some more. Or is BTC taking off for good this time?

>793
nocoiners on suicide watch

exactly, theres nothing else that is more exciting and realistically powerfull enough to 1000%

could you elaborate why its 21 BTC? I heard this meme a lot. Is there any factual basis to it?

>six figures
ok m8 why lie chicken pie

none
theoretically a single btc can make your family multi-billionaire or even 10 thousand btc can not buy you a pizza in the future. nobody knows.

it's half of 42 if that helps...

Hi user!

I´m about to go all in with 100k too! Just bought 3k on BTC, but I´m finding it kinda hard to buy huge amounts at once. All I'm being able to do is buying small amounts, 1~3 BTCs each time.

Could you give me some legit advices?

because the total btc that can be mined is 21 million so they went with that

not six figures of bitcoin, obviously, just their dollar value

The /ccg/ has good links to buy BTC but if you're looking to buy without ID then buy via Localbitcoin but you'll paying a premium.

I really do suggest waiting off on buying BTC right now.

Yep, waiting for that dip before increasing my position.

>calling members of the fingerpainting board bagholders of btc

Are you the guy that got raped by his father and became a Bitcoiner 4 life

Got around 50 coins. I've never actually bought any. Mined 4 btc with GPU back in 2012, got the rest from selling Runescape gold.

Picked up another 14, probably not the best time but I feel like I felt in Oct 2013. BUY BUY BUY BUY