/drg/ DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread No image spam edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/27/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWwuc9RAUJQ
soundcloud.com/me-304/voiceawb00793
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is the shitter villain - Delta from Zero Escape or Tsumugi

Reminder to not post images.

Does anybody else want to fuck Kokichi Ouma? Because I really want to fuck Kokichi Ouma. The feelings of desire for his hot, thin body, his sprightly shota cock and his petite ass have overcome my daily life. Every day, all I can think of is Kokichi Ouma and how I want to devastate and worship his body in every way possible. All I can masturbate to is Kokichi Ouma, as I have found that I am impotent when thinking of sexual relations with anyone else. Every time I touch my desperate cock, I think of Kokichi Ouma. I think of how I want to crawl into his bed in the hotel room to find his deathly pale body completely bare of clothing. I think of how I would wrap my arms around him, and grind against the small of his back, and between his bony thighs. He would blush, and he would meekly protest, but the slutty urges would overcome him and he would give in, getting on his hands and knees and presenting his rear, always kept clean in case of such a thing happening, and his cute balls to me. I think of how I would roughly grab him by his hips, and, without any lube, force my throbbing pens inside of his slutty anus. I think about how he would cry out when I penetrate him, the friction too much for his inexperienced yet desperate butthole. I think of the pleasure we would share, mine from how tight he would clamp down on me, and his from the brute force I would exert on that precious boyhole. I think about how I would begin to slam my hips against his lithe frame, and eventually, he would start panting, the animalistic lust taking over both of us. I think about how I would feel my climax approach before I paint his walls with my seed, and about how he would stain the sheets with his virile load. We would both collapse on the bed, my member slipping out of his slutty ass, still leaking semen from this precious encounter.

As I think about this, I edge until I simply cannot stand it, and I cover my stomach in my male fluids.

Anybody else do this? I feel like I'm the only one.

Rules of our general

>1)No husbando, waifu, ship or fujo faggotry
>2) Images that are posted need to be relevant to the discussion at hand
>3)Any autist spamming images will be promptly BTFO by those following the rules

If we follow this we will have a top tier thread.

>before image or bump limit
fag

Post the best sprite videos and images.

Remember to follow the rules, or else!

That thread was already ruined anyway

Don't start

Gotta be this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWwuc9RAUJQ

>Yumeno doesn't want to believe Ouma is the mastermind
>starts crying and saying it's a lie when he "confessed"

>W-why didn't you cure me, Naegi-kun? I tricked my despair into giving you a chance to win the game. I made her think it was necessary. You were supposed to make me admit defeat and stop my suicide. You were the only one who could help me.

>Why didn't you do it, Naegi-kun?

>It's OK. I understand. I wasn't the nicest person, thinking I could get saved was really silly. I really don't deserve it. It's not like it was your fault anyway.

>Thank you for saving my classmates - Asahina, Togami, Toko, and even that stupid Hagakure. I hope It works out for you and Kirigiri-chan.

>I'll be watching over you from here with Chisa. Maybe one day we will meet again, Naegi-kun.

>Thank you for ridding the world of despair.

Izuru is a tragic and complex figure who is eternally struggling with the fact that he's so good at everything that everything else is boring to him. He's pretty depressing. And to top it off, even with his talents, he still can't prevent the end of the world and the death of his beloved. He's driven into despair and resignation until he finally gets a chance to avenge her and save himself, hence why he orchestrated the events of SDR2, in order to free both Hajime and himself. He succeeds, more or less. Though he didn't get the death he wanted, it's still better than where he was. He was perfectly willing to sacrifice himself in order to revive Hajime as well.

Izuru is too flawed and sad to be considered a Mary Sue. Though he is a hero, he probably suffers the most out of anyone in the franchise. Only finding happiness upon saving Chiaki, Hinata, and his classmates. But it still takes him years of pain, especially the pain of watching his friends despair.

Let's start a discussion.

Who is your favourite DRV3 character, rules-kun?

>he would blush, and he would meekly protest
>his inexperienced yet desperate butthole

i have some bad news about the state of your husbando's purity, my guy

Xth for cutest OTP in the game

fuck you image limit autist

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Ouma is NOT a buttslut!

This would never happen, but it's still a nice picture.

>Image posting
You guys are ruining it again

You. How do you dare, you fucking faggot, do you really want to feel the strenght of my malice?

Kamuhina is the best and cutest ship!

Rules of our general

>1)Only faggotry at all times
>2) Images that are posted need to be completely unrelated to the discussion at hand
>3)Any autist trying to make a rule list for posting will be BTFO by people not giving a shit

If we follow this we will have a top tier thread.

Ouma is indeed a buttslut

Your OTP is shit! SHIT!

>Well, that's an... interesting... screenplay of yours, Mr. Ivangrovich. We'll, uh... be in touch. I'll have security... help you find the exit.

She had a love/hate thing going on with him.

Naegiri is the best and cutest ship!

FUCK YOU

Oh please, user. Ouma is only useful for bullying and abusing, not sexual relations.

I didn't quite understood what was happening in the picture but it was cute so I saved It

...you can't be serious

Can't argue with that.

Wrong, Tulpaman x Tulpa is best ship

Post rare Hajimemes.

But really, why is Kibo so lewd? soundcloud.com/me-304/voiceawb00793

please stop

what else are we supposed to post?

Ouma is only useful for cuddles and teasing.

I respect your opinion but I disagree with your taste, friend

He's doing kabedon, which is sorta like flirting.
He's also calling her by her first name.

I was hoping this would be his attempt at singing.
But seriously, whether or not the robot is lewd is up to interpretation.

and anal ravaging

I won't argue, it's also very good. However, Kamuhina is still better.

Kys retard

I just want a decent thread. Tell me, /drg/, am I too naïve?

Will someone tell me what the hell is a tulpa? It it rope?

Ok whatever.

>not wanting ouma to bully and abuse while having sexual relations

shit tier taste

And sucking his dick while he pretends to fight you off

Probably. We're all too cancerous for the thread to be decent, myself included.
It's like an imaginary friend taken to the next level. A split personality you have inside your head. In tulpaman's case, his sister.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down these images.

>
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you. It’s currently unproven whether or not tulpas are truly sentient, but in this community, we treat them as such. It takes time for a tulpa to develop a convincing and complex personality; as they grow older, your attention and their life experiences will shape them into a person with their own hopes, dreams and beliefs.

>shipfags
>People desrespecting the rules
>Retards posting memes

I give up on you guys. Clearly you don't want to change, clearly you want threads to keep running into the image limit before the bump limit. I give up on you

Hope you're happy, goodbye

> a concept in mysticism of a being or object which is created through sheer spiritual or mental discipline alone.

a very fancy and delusional imaginary friend

Bye bye user-kun!

It's the Akasaifag who's ruining the thread.

Is it Akasai or Saiaka?

Fuck off image limit autist
How so? I'm not even spamming it

Good ridance.

This.

You'll be back.

The next person or group named as the menace ruining /drg/.

Good night user, see you tomorrow

With that definition it just reminds me of those tumblrtards who pretend to have MPD and have like 10 different personalities. Unlike them, however, Tulpaman is at least extremely fuckable.

>implying actual DR writers are better

This is (You).
>implying we have to follow your rules

He is part of the problem but the rest of you are ignoring the rules and behaving like fools, I can do nothing about the situation.

We're just steadily blaming less and less popular characters/ships. So Angiefags.

You'll be back eventually.

Akasai since Saihara is a bottom bitch

Fujos

I wish he'd get a trip so we could filter him

So basically it's a stand?!

Using the same cast of characters, how would you have put your own spin on the truth and lies theme rather than whatever we have now?

Literally every poster here.

We are the cancer that's ruining us. I love it.

I don't know if we're more autistic now or about the same since I last posted here.

Eh, regardless, just post more Hoshi. My computer got wiped.

Any of it is fine. Japan calls it Saiaka though

Hoshi x Kirumi art when

Since we thought nearly everyone was a criminal pre-release...
Everyone is actually Hoshi___ except for Kaede.

because while she probably hated him outwardly part of her probably did like him and couldn't possibly believe that he'd be behind this killing game and was just an ass.

Discussion. Start.

You can just hide my posts if they bother you so much, senpai.

Everyone is an actual criminal that used their talent to commit crimes in some capacity, and it turns out they all signed up for this game under the promise that if they won they would be exonerated. Some students will lie about their crimes, some won't, and you'll have to decide what "better" truth to believe in- the reality of their past or the moral lies they're upholding now.

No.

Let's talk about Kiibo.

Create a plot for UDG2.
Hardmode: no mindhacc

Who has the smallest dick?

So is his ahoge detachable or what? Why does it come off during ch 6?

I'd just make them all criminals like we originally thought. Though probably make it seem like everyone was framed or something.
Hopefully never. Hoshi x Gonta x Korekiyoforever.

Do you have the source?This is important

Detachable, no. It breaks off and thus his connection with the viewers is cut off, including their influence over him. Which is quickly becomes OP because of it.