Amazon FBA

Amazon FBA: meme or dream?

>buy wholesale from bulq
>send to amazon warehouse
>never see product again
>buy enough shit to see relatively regular sales
>???
>profit

This seems like a pretty good way to make a little money with little effort. Anyone have experience with this? Tips? Warnings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRsHQ29U1u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have been wanting to do thus for years, but cant find any decent suppliers

Seems cool in theory but hard to execute. Suppliers are hard to find.

suppliers aren't hard to find.

you need to find a product that sells already and offer an alternative. buying from china isn't the rip-off meme that people make out either if you do your homework.

you can definitely make money with niches. find a product that sells, find a supplier of something similar, do your calculations and if it is worthwhile, undercut the price and do FBA. don't make it the cheapest.

it's pretty easy and there is info if you google, but you could spend $10 on udemy and get a step by step guide how to do it.

you need to work out the long term storage costs if things don't sell and figure out your b/e point & whether you think spending $X to make $X+Y in Z months is worth it.

best way to find a niche is go deep in the amazon directory and find the best selling items, then search for similar.

As far as suppliers go, I was intending to buy packages from bulk.com of new/retail-ready items. Examine the manifests for items with high sales ranks, and that sell for as much as possible. From digging, I've already found a few that would definitely be worth buying.

Just remember you're the last in the reverse supply chain here. Anyone else in the process with half a brain has taken their fair share of margins one way or another

it's more important choosing the right product to sell. it has to be something popular but not over saturated.

Onyone know of an alternative to bulq.com that ships to europe?

I have 5+ years experience with selling on Amazon, I do 5 figures in sales every month.

All I will say is, don't even think of selling on Amazon unless you plan on creating your own product listing and private labeling with your own brand

If you sell someone else's existing product, you will be competing with the 10 other people selling the same thing, and you won't get the buy box (the most important thing). The only thing you can compete with them is on price, and there goes all your profits.

Creating a new listing for the same product, or only dealing in products without existing listings?

Also, pricewise, I feel like if I priced items one or a few cents below the lowest one to compete I'd make up for using an existing listing. Would this hold credence or is not everyone as jewish as I am

theres tons of people doing this, how are you supposed to rank your item so its seems and you get sales

What do (You) mean?

This.
Resellers through AMZ FBA US and UK really get thin margins with third part product. Find a way to cheaply manufacture a neat little product and spend fixed cash on AMZ click ads every month.

i mean

how do you get your product to show up on the first pages of amazon when searched and not at the bottom where nobody looks at?

how to get people buying from you if you are at the back of the catalog and with 0 trust since you havent sold shit so no reviews etc

How do you find how what is worth getting into the hassle of manufacturing to begin with?

I think thats too much trouble

Its about easy work, manufacturing shit its too much, and it seems like a gamble to find out a product that will snowball and create perpetual orders every day

youtube.com/watch?v=YRsHQ29U1u0

I want to be like guys like this. They dont do shit other than search for a product and sell it. The problem is it doesn't work when you actually try to do it.

Does the supplier deliver to their warehouses or do you have to do that yourself?

>how do you get your product to show up on the first pages of amazon when searched

There are tricks I have learned over the years to push my product to the top of a category or at least the first page for certain keywords.

It didn't make sense to me how a new product could suddenly be the top ranked product with 1,000 reviews until I figured out how they do it. It is simple really, it just takes a lot of money to do it.

jesus christ you sound like such a toothless retard

>these guys do nothing and make tons of money!!
>I tried to do the same thing by putting the absolute minimum amount of effort but didn't get rich overnight :'(

I'm assuming you mean buying reviews. Any tricks that aren't ethically questionable?

If it sounds too good to be true, then it is.

I've been selling on FBA for months, and I have great profit margins (>50%). BUT I don't have any fucking money. The Amazon Jew controls when your product is sold, their backend completly controls the buy box and who gets the sale. They have it calibrated such that you have to keep sending in product for your old product to sell. So even though my profit margins are terrific, my cash flow is non-existent. I'm just treading water. All my money gets reinvested in new product and I don't have any float whatsoever. The only ones making decent cash flow is Amazon. Even though I am technically making a "profit" my money has just been treading water for the last few months and I hardly have enough to pay for taxes. It's a bunch of work just to end up with the same amount of money you started with, and now I'm forced to go back to my wagecuckie job just to meet my monthly debt obligations. I'm still selling on Amazon but damn, it isn't the cash machine I thought it would be. But the FBA aspect of it is very very nice, not having to worry about keeping up with the shipping and other bullshit.

Remember, if it's too good to be true, than it is. Always.

Thanks

>I have no idea how he does it
I'll tell you: it's just luck. And you may lose all of your money in advertisement and never hit that lucky strike where you rank a product and starts giving you profits in snowball effect.

There's no way to do that anymore, you'll get banned. All those guys making 5 figures probably got there exploiting the review thing too, you cant anymore.

Yea, Amazon cracked down on it recently, but it is still happening, just more discreetly now. There's nothing against giving away free or discounted products, you just aren't required to leave reviews anymore, but it is acknowledged that you are supposed to.

If anything, it is even better now as they aren't supposed to write: "i got this product free in exchange for a review" anymore.

How is it better? You have people that has tons of reviews and has ranked shit 100000 pages above you, so how do you even start from scratch

Typical failure mentality. Stick to being a wagecuck because you won't get anywhere in business, my friend.

any ohter websites like BULQ?