/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Teamwork makes the dream work edition.

The free update will include:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 new costumes
3 new accessories
5 new attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two new Expert Missions

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.03 patch info
dragonball-videogames.com/en/patch-1-03-for-consoles/
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/289749803410242884

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G! :

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/i0ItS
xenoversemods.com/forums/topic/full-clothes-id-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=bOlOyoEuFaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know I think i'm finally sick enough of this place to leave. Bye faggots

Very nice edition

For those who use both ki and strike moves, could you post your moveset please! Anyone else feel free to post your movesets. Tell me why you use those certain moves.

Are there even any other ultimates this would look good with

I think perfect kame cameras angle with someone next to him doing another beam attack would look dope like final flash.

Teamwork, you say?

How'd you set that one up?

Buutts

I use them because they're fun.

Some of them also combo really nicely into each other, like Gorgeous Shot into Super God Fist, or Punisher Drive into Masenko/Heat Dome.

My movesets for Taino are even more mixed, mostly because I'm deadset on sticking with the theme for every preset.

I can't think of many for a .webm like that, but for just screenshots there's a bunch.

This is an extremely lewd image, please delete.

I'm going to try a few others. I wanted to do Super Galick Gun with Vegeets but it looks a lot better as a still image than a webm. Super Spirit Bomb seems like a good choice.

PC glitch that lets you control both players on one controller. I haven't heard anyone confirm that it works on console, so if you're on one it's worth a shot to try it.

I know this has probably been said like a millions times at the general but what's the fucking point of continuing PvP? you could try and tell me it's fun but everything feels so fucking luck based because of Dimps netcode.

Then on top of that we have a meta kids who use the same god damn shit every time and win no matter fucking what because "DUDE WHAT IF WE MADE A MOVE WHERE YOU ARE INVINCEABLE WITH NO STAMINA COST AND YOU CAN RESTORE KI???"
Stamina is also a fucking shitty thing because there 5 million ways it can be broken, I just love shit like just mashing block for a perfect guard with no consequences because of step vanishing and back/side stepping or trying to fly at someone at high speed BUT UHOH YOU WERE AT LOW STAMINA! GUESS WHO'S FUCKING STAMINA BROKEN???

>"Just play with friends and the general"

I have gotten legitimately angry over this shit, I have said some shit to my friend that I should never say. I've also played with the general here and trained with them, but guess what fucko? Dimps is gonna take everything you just learned and leave it up to fucking chance and throw it out the window. Even if I wanted to train I realiaxe I could spend 5 hours on a combo that isn't gonna work online.

This game has fucked up my mental health, I see no reason to even attempt trying it anymore.

I'm also baffled why you guys even try to do PvP some more? Why? Do you not realiaze that anything just fuck up at anytime? You can tell me you don't care about winning or losing, but that doesn't excuse the fact that PvP is a fucking mess.

I have such a huge headache from this shit.

git gud

You can kinda get a good angle with hells flash but it is nowhere near looking as nice as that webm

git gud

It's all in your head user, the only thing in that image is a sick combo attack.

Just take a break, man. I still play because it's fun. If it's not fun, there's no reason to keep playing.

>git gud
>after i've mentioned multiple times i've been trying to git gud
Your right, maybe I should just accept the meta.

But i wanna keep playing with my friends and the general

Honestly, I don't bother with PVP or trying to 'get better' or try to get the best build. I fight when people challenge me and sometimes I win. It's fun for me either way so w/e.

I'd much rather do PQs and EMs and stuff anyway, but I know some people have more fun with PVP in this game so I don't shy away from it.

Sounds like /dbg/ just skewed your expectations, most people on here are actually incredibly good, have been playing since XV1 and spend time labbing and practicing every day. Just like fight some randoms nigga, the difference is like night and day.

I can't really answer any of what you said other than : It's just fun

I know lag and shit can be a funstopper, but honestly I still have fun playing with everyone. Everyone has such a unique playstyle compared to the randos and NPCs that there's no way I can enjoy fighting the shitty A.I or some shitter who uses his anger with Broly's soul.

I don't know what else to say. You don't have to play PvP man, so there's no use worrying about it. Just have fun doing what you like and such y'know?

Don't worry about the meta, just don't fight people who abuse it. You gotta learn to let Dimps bullshit go and just try to enjoy the fun parts. Try keeping a calm head during a match and observing what's going on; it should be easy to pick apart what stuff is bullshit and what things you could do better.

That goes for a lot of games. I used to get angry at them all the time, but then I learned to calm down and just let some things go so I could enjoy them. You tend to do better when you're enjoying them, too.

Please post all the Taino you've got. It's an emergency, see.

why

Does everyone here really "practice" that much? I find the whole concept stupid and just play whenever and people keep telling me I'm good.

I just don't really get it and I'm starting to feel bad for winning when I put almost zero effort into it compared to them and just do what I think is fun.

Sure. Just for you, here's my entire "butt" folder as it currently is: imgur.com/a/i0ItS

Most of them are my own screenshots, but there's also some I saved from threads and some that aren't even butts at all but found their way there somehow.

I don't really upload more than one image to Imgur usually, so I hope I didn't mess this up.

I think you should step down from pvp for a while, or even in general. Play with your friends with a grain of salt and expect the worse, but take heart that you're playing with friends.

If you get heated, leave. If you aren't have fun, leave. Don't force yourself through something that stresses you. No one will judge you, and might even respect you for knowing when to stop.

Take it from me, I haven't said anything truly scathing, but I have been vocal and regret letting a fact rattle me so much. It's a reason why I haven't pvp'd in so long.

Who are the manliest CACs
Everyone's a girl pretty much

Not that I mind

Okran

No one will ever take that mantle

Because I've got a critical case of wanting to tap that.

You're a hero.

oh fuck off friezer
i don't need your shitty tracksuits

T-that was your reason? Suddenly I regret giving you my folder.

Best buufu is not for lewd.

Guessing the link worked, at least. So that's a relief.

Ass Buus aside. I actually love my Male Saiyan.

Matos.

>constantly posts tech
>i don't practice guise i'm just that good xD
Please.

Manliness is just another form of COURAGE!

If she's not for lewd, why do you have so many images centered on her ass?

you have a problem Aubah

Zanzibar

I understand that feeling actually. My "practice" basically amounts to trying out new skills to see if I can do any slick combos. Everything else is just me being lucky and using the most broken race.

Shalot

KARATE MANE IS MANELIEST

Shalot does have the biggest cock.

Matos pls

Sometimes I happen to accidentally do something I think is fun while grinding or playing with/against others, but don't feel like moving the entire 15 minute recording the PS4 made to USB, so I go into practice mode and do it again there real quick.

The one time I really spent a lot of time with training mode was showing off a bunch of ults Heat Dome can combo into and that was months ago.

Taino's butt is a beautiful art. You wouldn't lewd the Mona Lisa, would you?

I have many problems.

Currently using:

Mach Kick
Sauzer Blade
Double Sunday
Time Skip/Backbreaker

Time Skip/Molotov
Burning Heat

Vanisher Guard

As a rule of thumb I usually take 2 strike moves, one utility move and 1 beam attack to cover all my bases, and so I can attack from any distance.

Mach Kek is great since it can combo into the other two moves, and it does decent damage.

Double Sunday is arguably one of the best beam attacks in the game, fast, quick, and can be used in a V shape to fuck with side steps. Does heavy damage if both beams connect.

Sauzer Blade looks great and does good damage. I'm a whore for style so in it goes.

I rotate through the 3 Time Skip moves, it really depends on what mood I'm in or if it fits the costume. I'd say skewer is the best overall with its reliability but backbreaker does a great job of stopping folks from vanishing behind you till they get wise to it.

Molotov is my favorite move in the game, regardless of its subpar damage, and with charged heavies or HL I can combo into it with ease. The other Ult is a wild card. Burning Heat just happened to be the one I felt like using.

Vanisher Guard is one of the better evasives imo. Has saved my life on multiple occasions and can be exited early to catch folks off guard.

Pvp is fun when there's no DIMPS fuckery involved. Nothing makes me more wet than a match that comes right down to the wire, palms sweaty, and my heart going vrrrrrr.

That said, nothing makes me saltier when I lose a match due to fake hit confims. I don't mind getting my ass kicked as long as its legit, and I was outplayed or something similar, but to have to fight someone, AND the netcode at the same time turns the game into a nightmare

Pvp has its issues, but the pros outweigh the cons for me so I guess it just doesn't bother me as much. I'll agree that some moves are definitely overpowered compared to others, but as long as you don't spam it to high heaven then there shouldn't be a problem.

>sour patch in a suite
delete this

kek, actually not me

>Implying Sour Patch doesn't work hard and play harder

If you catch my drift

user pls

I think currently on Enrii my setup is
Final Cannon
Finish Buster
Whirlwind Blade
Super Mad Dance
Psycho Meteor or whatever the rocks ultimate is
Innocence Breath
Super Space Warrior
Angry Shout

I just picked skills that I like, that I know I can combo into, and that fit the lore I made for him. It's completely idiotic, but I suppose that's the point sometimes.

I was sad not seeing silly tabs but then I looked more to the right

i want to see hiney lewds

>liking traps is a gay
damn right it is

But suits can be cool, look at the Yakuza.

I work very hard, well, most of the time.

...Actually, maybe "accidentally" isn't the right word. It's more like I mess around and experiment with random ideas I get?

I'm not very smart and can't really describe it that well. I guess I just do what I do?

Sorry.

I guess that's pretty close to what I do, yeah. Have you tried playing as a different race?

Don't use too much stamina then.

Thanks a ton, my man.

What makes you think stamina is my only problem?

Majora let's fight
I want to hatefuck you

Yeah. Don't have as much fun except with freezers though, and their combos are ass online.

What do you guys think so far?

>Do you not realiaze that anything just fuck up at anytime?
SCRUB ALERT!
The netcode is bad but not as bad as you make it out to be. It is bad in a consistent way and your opponent lags only as much as you do. It is the kind of lag that you can get used to.
Sounds to me like you failed to git gud and blamed it on the game rather than realizing that it was your own inadequacy at fault.
Either that or you played only with people from the other side of the planet, in which case it's still your fault for making bad choices.

Let's talk about Time Control and why you don't want to be under 2 bars.

what am i looking at?

>Bullying #1

time control has really shitty hit detection

>the lag is something you can get used too
How

you get a certain feeling on how to play with lag
aka gitting gud with lag
the only real problem is the desyncs

Get used to their phantom range and adjust your timing accordingly. They are not where they seem to be so hit where they're going to be.
If it's the kind of lag where you're getting hit by someone from across the map then just spam grabs or grablike moves. They take priority over everything else in laggy circumstances.

right ass cheek

still working on it

is that a mod or are you editing that in?

texture mod

y tho? its kinda hard to see it on buufu underwear, or are you just using a buffu to test it on?

the underwear is definitely a placeholder, once i get it right on that, i have a template for the other pants pieces

Which i need to ask, does anyone know what the Fasha costume's id is?

It just looks that way in my experience online. As in the opponents appear to be doing their last input but they're also frozen for the duration. Kind of makes it impossible to confirm correctly without being sub 2 bars, and full charge time control requires being done as early as possible, but eh.
I did do it a couple of times to people online. There's also uncharged time control that can combo straight into grabs which hasn't failed once so I'd be hesitant to say the hitboxes just don't work.

Who JUSTICE here?

>not bullying a tryhard

xenoversemods.com/forums/topic/full-clothes-id-list/

thanks much friendo

That screenshot shows exactly why I don't use the animated tail mods.
It also shows a nerd.

Hi Shyne. Just saw your char floating around

If you'd be so kind, can you also do Chaya?

Did someone say JUSTICE?!

Namekian?

Of course. The most broken race there is.

>Nothing makes me more wet

yes

Matos pls

What about with the end of it?

Last I tried it only did whose hells flash hit the ground first and ignored the other one.

Then make them hit the ground at the same time.

You can do it. I believe in you.

I usually use:
>Death Beam or Double Sunday or Ill Flash
Come out fast, hit hard to the front. Good for intercepting charges or for finishing combos, or just catching people off guard. Also they're pink/purple.
>Mily Cannon or Death Slicer or Blaster Shell.
Come out slower, but hit very hard and are pretty deceptive, situational / keepaway. BS is really good for catching people doing Rise to action too.
Also they're pink/purple or green.
>Burst Rush or God Breaker
To cool down overly aggressive punchers, I'm not that great in melee and my internet sometimes sabotages my combos. I've noticed it's been less bad since I returned than before I left though so I've been punching more and using these less.
I wish they were pink/purple or blueish green.
>Max Charge
>Potential Unleashed
Besides being an obviously great transformation, the ki regen helps a lot since I depend on my supers.

>Blaster Shell
Looks cool and is green. There's better ones but eh, haven't really experimented.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOlOyoEuFaQ

Just played this on my phone when I started taking a really difficult dump, made the experience legendary

Eat more fiber son.

So I'm at the 2nd Frieza invasion in the city and.. when the fuck does it end? I've killed the same ginyu force members 5 times and when it gets back to the city they are still there. Sometimes there's like 3 Rasberrys and 5 metal coolers and the other random frieza fags i've kllled alreday.

is this a glitch??

JUSTICE YOU SAY?!