Guy i met in lectures at college starts bitching to me about people driving porsches / mercedes / bmw's around college

>guy i met in lectures at college starts bitching to me about people driving porsches / mercedes / bmw's around college
>don't really know what to say because I have a turbo 996 that i drive to college all the time
>driving in to college, he sees me in it.
>doesn't mention anything to me next time he saw me

wat do Veeky Forums

casually mention Porsche news to him whenever he's in earshot

kys

Give daddy a kiss on the forehead for being so nice as to buy you your fuccboi Porsche.

who cares

How do I into Porsches/BMWs in college

Step 1 : Get rich parents.

a Porsche 944, used to be the 914 but they're mostly rust or garaged

>tfw keying a really nice car parked on the street

E36's and 944's cheap cunt

Are you chinese?

All of you hating on him are god damn pathetic. I will most likely never own a porsche until i'm old, but i'm not going to hate on a guy who's lucky enough to enjoy one in his youth.

All of you come across as bitter spiteful faggots, step back for a second and think about the kind of shit you're saying.

I'm not hating on him I'm just asking if he's chinese

give him a ride in it
lots of folks whining about "premium brands" don't realize they can get an older one for way cheaper than some brand new shitbox, and have way more fun and be much comfier

This is nice and valid as long as you're not talking about Porsche. Old cheap Porsches are either dumpster fires or that one model that's actually a VW.

Chances are he doesn't know the difference between a 996 and a 991 unless the two are side by side, and likely thinks it's brand new and was a gift from daddy.

Just give him a shiteating grin next time he starts bitching about people with nicer cars than his mom's Camry. If he's salty about it there's no sense in trying to win him over.

>guy bitches about nice cars at college

What is their to bitch about? Does he just have a severe case of sour grapes or something?

He sounds like a commie, he doesn't see why the proletariat should aspire to own such materialistic nonsense

OP wants to pretend he's rich though. That's the whole point. That's the reason this thread even exists.

>Liberal college brainwashing

>that one model that's actually a VW
So all of them?

In Canada it's all rich Asian kids.

actually if you get a 996 and take care of the IMS bearing issue they tend to be really really reliable.
i know, it sounds weird

t. brainlet

people like you should be "keyed" in the face so everyone can see what a dickbag you are
YOU DAMN RIGHT I'M RUSTLED

>He actually paid money for a water cooled Porsche!

>better things are worse

????

>996
But everyone knows you are poor since its a 996. You have nothing to worry about.

>It's a Porsche
>Therefore it's a slow crapcan that is expensive and unenjoyable to drive or work on
>It's not a real Porsche
>So you can't even get a handie from the "muh status symbol" circlejerk crowd

>e36
disgusting, get a E30 or E34

>slow
>crapcan
>expensive and unenjoyable to drive or work on
WRONG

If we have learned nothing else here we have learned that:
>The only cars that are capable of going around corners are BMWs (well maybe Porsches but only the heterosexual models with manual transmissions). Why other manufacturers even bother equiping their cars with steering wheels remains a mystery,
>The general population thinks that anyone they see driving a BMW that is being leased for $299/mo. is fabulously wealthy and either a titan of industry, hedge fund manager or rock star.
>Buying a BMW is not enough. You have to buy it for the proper reason. The fact that you like the way it looks, heard it was a nice car, did not want to shell out the cash for a Bentley, etc, want to impress the neighbors (this tnds to only work in poor neighborhoods) is not enough. The only acceptable motivation for buying a BMW is the fact that you totally understand reason #1.
>All BMW drivers aspire to the next most expensive model but are not driving one because they couldn't afford it.
>The fact that an M3 has wider fenders, a different front bumper, a power bulge on the hood and different rims makes it look nothing like a normal 3 Series (but probably only to Lois Lane, Jimmy Olson and Perry White who could not figure out that Superman and Clark Kent were the same guy because Clark Kent wore glasses.)
>Any car that outperforms a BMW does not count because it is.
>>A. Not as practical
>>B. Is "fugly"
>>C. Appeals to old people
>>d. Is a rebadged Toyota.
>If anyone points out any deficiencies with your BMW (HPFP, harsh ride, etc,) quote how fast it can go around the Nurbergring with a professional race car driver at the wheel.

>I Have Never Driven or Worked on a Porsche: The Post

I only work on Porsches, I won't touch anything else. Specially those fucking Ferraris, Italian garbage

Oh please, the only luxury cars worth getting your jeromes in a twist over are Audi and Acura's.

Why do poor people get mad at people who drive nicer cars than them?

Why do rich people get mad when poor people have bigger DICKS

We don't

>996
>worth anything at all

Its 2017 brah

Bench racers and sticker kiddies on Veeky Forums still can't afford it

I am glad little rich fucks drive really nice cars around in college because I get to oogle them. Thanks for the service, richbros, I enjoy oogling your car.