>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
(

wubbems with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/

WRR a best

>newfags not knowing back in the day jean philipe ruggia was laughed at for dragging his elbow

>Moto cuckzzi a shit

Can we argue about adv bikes again or did the /fitfaggot/ leave

First for indian best croozer around

1. untrue, in fact he got rides on 500cc bikes based on his style rather than his actual performance and journalists and photographers loved it.

2. That's not why ben spies has that nickname.

It's because look at his fucking elbows.

Should I cop this?

get a real bike yo

go buy a cheap dirt bike n practice till you gud

Sure m8, looks like fun

I'm paying $900/year for insurance with a 14 years clean driving record. I fucking hate the mandatory public insurance in my province.

Is that one not good to learn on? I heard you want a small bike to learn with and that's about the smallest I could find on craigslist

go ahead and call me a manlet again so I can laugh at you little pupper.

Post boipucci

You actually want a really big bike to discourage you from dropping it

>Ontario
Stay cucked my friend

Okay I found a dirt bike that was small. What do you think of this one? It says it's for kids and I feel like i would look kind of goofy on it...

How big? I'm not really sure how you measure motorcycle sizes

If it doesn't have at least 598cc's its not a real motorcycle and you will learn nothing of worth riding it.

nah bro minimoto a best

>How big? I'm not really sure how you measure motorcycle sizes
engine size, see:

like all the fake fit faggots, he posts Veeky Forums bullshit in other boards because he'd be laughed out of a cbt

600cc sports biek

Start with a VFR800, and if you can pick it up with good technique, go bigger

Not that small. Has to be a real bike, nothing under 1200cc will do for a first bike.

Manitoba actually, Ontario is dirt cheap by comparison.

No u

turbo busa with NOS or else you wont be able to accelerate away from a dangerous situation while doing a wheelie at 150 mph

Really? These ones are like 1/10th that size... That seems kinda crazy to me

So you think I should get the dirtbike, right? I like the way it looks and it's pretty cheap, so maybe I'll get that one

Like I said, that seems really too big. What is a CC anyways? Sorry I'm pretty new

Okay you're definitely trolling me, but good try XD

>good technique
>coasting through turns because you can't open it up without Vtec kicking in mid-corner and literally killing you

Is the Yamaha R6 a good starter bike?

yea

>implying I didn't make Veeky Forums what it is today

get an older vfr

that dont have that vtech enviro bullshit

yeah if you just want a little bike to fuck around on, its not street legal or anything, but xr50/crf50 (same thing) is fine

aint nobody got time fo dat

Trip derp

So the dirtbike isn't street legal I guess yeah, but could I ride it home on the shoulder? The guy is only 25 miles away, but it's on the highway

No, the other "picking it up".

Also VTAK doesn't fucking kill you. You'll bottom out the retardedly soft suspension before anything if you corner hard enough for it to matter.

Gear driven cams are cool too. Last gen vfr750 also looks like an nr

Gear driven cams are added weight and fucked valvetrain harmonics because honda couldn't figure out how to make a reliable chain-timed system on a V4 for about a decade

The only pro is not having to replace a chain every 150k miles, but even then, aren't VFRs chain primaries too?

link plz?

do it faggot.

Just get a ninja 500, it's basically a perfect first bike

Just google "fit information repository"

You're welcome.

Nah pimp, shit's 2 cool 4 school

Literally nothing wrong with taking corners at a nice comfortable speed. Not everyone here is in a hurry you know

Ok, so I'm new to sport bikes and have a 2014 Interceptor (VFR800). Is there anything I need to know before throwing it into a corner hard? (10 yrs riding exp)

Well you said you were 6'2" 225 I'm 6'4" 235 so get rekt

it handles like a drunken cow

>VFR800
>sport bike

lel nope

Youll be fine m8a just dont scrape the exhaust

I'm coming off 10 yrs of riding cruisers. This thing literally turns circles around my sportster. To you guys it's terrible, to me it's a whole new world of fun!

6'2 280lbs of muscly fat fuck here

Respring it

6' 150 skelly here

yeah yeah. It's a "sport-tourer". Which is what I wanted. It's still more of a sport bike than any cruiser I've ever had.

I'm 6'8" and 330lbs, get rekt

Remember to lock the front wheel and aim for any gravel that may be present.

Not true.

Need to do a front and rear CBR1000RR SP fork and shock swap on it then have the forks and shocks worked over and resprung by racetech for it to be any good.

This is bare minimum before its even rideable in the twisties.

>Cruisers
When did you decided to stop being gay and getting fucked by niggers.

Why not go from sportster to a bagger or dresser?

Or just trade it for the 1000RR and put some bar risers and an aftermarket seat on that, and call it a VFR

the fuck is that?

So what do you mean by "rideable?" I've seen footage of guys flying through twisties just fine, and track stuff too, with just the stock Interceptor. You have to remember, I've been dragging pegs through twisties for 10 years. My pegs were so worn down, they were like tanto blade tips on the ends. And now that I've been riding this Interceptor some, I'm taking turns literally twice as fast as I EVER could before. I think you guys might be spoiled by higher end sport bikes. Like when the wifi goes out and the millennials just can't even.

your funeral.

>why not go from a shit bike to an even worse bike

the real question is why he didn't get a hayabusa instead of a baby hayabusa

all those guys you saw either have Ohlins fork swaps or Ohlins internals in their forks.

Not rideable otherwise.

I always wanted a "sportier" bike. I had a bagger, got bored with it. Don't get me wrong, it was a great bike. I just don't get the time anymore to do long distance rides, so I don't really need an all out bagger.

to anybody who saw my post about rotating the engine on my buell, i finally got the new gaskets in and bolted it back together.

question though, my valve stem wasn't exactly lined up with my rocker arm when i went to put the rocker boxes back on.

we put pressure on it with the rocker barely contacting the valve stem, and pushed it into alignment (heard a metallic noise as we did).

i ran the bike out for 15 minutes around town, and it seems fine. am i fine or did i fuck up?

The VFR760 and VFR800 are known as The Widowmaker for a reason bro. We're just looking out for you.

>You will literally never die by squidding into the back of a semi on a stretched, turbo, flame decaled niggabusa

Dem beefcakes

I was about 165 when I joined the military.

If you push it too hard it'll just lowside because the forks and shock are too soft for rebound to keep up, even with it turned up as stiff and bouncy as possible

It's literally not designed for hard riding. It's made for moderate riding and looking like a sportbike.

Cool maymays bro! What style vape do you use btw?

how the fuck? Seriously? They were promos for what I assumed was the stock bike. Guess I better start saving for mods then, huh?

This. a VFR will literally explode if you try to take a corner with stock suspension.

I was like 135 before I left for basic, gained like 15 pounds in the month and a half I was there. Wish I had gotten to stay and get a waiver, but it is what it is.

Its called skill, look it up senpai

I went from 6'2" ~150 to over 225 in about 18 months.

>advertising
>honestly

You poor poor naive soul.

But road trips are fun user! How do you go around the country and hit up sweet bike events now?!?!?!

I use ur mums pussay fagget

>skill
Is that a new line of Ohlins suspension internals? If not then it's of no help to anyone on a VFR

Well, hell. That actually works for me for now. I'm just commuting right now. But I do appreciate the pointers before I go do something on it that I shouldn't be. I still think it's more than capable enough for what i need. I've never even been to the track before, and have no desire to. Also, I live down in TX where there's not much for twisties anyways. I just ride a little more aggressive than the average biker down here, besides the damn Bandidos that run around here. I was wondering if I could continue to safely throw the bike around as harder or harder than I have been on my Sportster.

You need to work that back more senpai.

Opinions on Kawasaki GPZ750's? I have my eyes on this 85' model and it looks nice. How will it feel while riding and how is the relaiability and maintenance on these bikes?

That was literally 5 years ago.

Not that far actually, look at that Chink basketball player, he's 7'0 300 pounds, I'm a bit of a lard ass but it's mostly muscle.

>No talent nobieks

>I'm just commuting right now.
On stock suspension?

Your funeral.

Literally kys

lmfao. Ok now. Maybe this terrible suspension explains why today when I started my bike up, my dog died and my playstation 4 stopped working.

So you're posting non recent pics? K den.

I gained about 40 lb in the last 2 years. At first it was because I was lifting but lately it's just me drinking too much beer.

It's called the Widowmaker for a reason bro. I'm just trying to help you out here.

>trying to endanger other peoples lives on the internet
kys

srsly my nerve endings must be numb or I just suck at riding

go from 2009 one of the best handling bikes ever made to 1990 bike (similar weights, old bike has piss poor brakes but 2x the hp) it doesnt seem that much different handling wise

I overlooked the 8" after 6'. My bad

Why would I post recent pics if we are talking about where we started and what we gained? I posted my starting progress.

>Falling prey to the vape Jew
Kys