Ike!
Hard Puberty at that

Azura is shit

Azura a shit

Get rekt kiddo

Azura a cute

Wrong. She's shit.

What was felicia's original ending?

Reminder that Lyn died sad and alone, wandering the plains in search of some tacticool dude in a bathrobe

There's truth where the filth is
There's lies in the law
You want a whore with a white dress
I want a wife in a thong

rekt cuck

Camilla a best!

Azura a cute.

Iyn is my waifu

>We didn't get a third character trailer today

So, nothing more until the game drops?

How do I stop Lachesis from dying? Every time I try to get to her, the castle she's in gets seized and she dies

Reminder

give L'Arachel a vote or two please

Just because Orochi fools around with Kagero every now and then does not make her a whore.

Big sister is so cute! I'd gladly fuck her as long as I got to cuddle afterward.

Vote for Sumia.

You don't have to if you don't want to.

She died as Hector's wife actually. Sorry but it's canon. 14 years, get over it and move on.

We might get one the night before the game drops.

Cuck

see

Mark should kill himself.

Hinoka hits a lot of my fetishes, but I can't deny the fact that Sakura is literally perfect. Picking between the two is impossibly difficult. and now I want smut of a Mamui threesome with his hoshido sisters

CUTE!
U
T
E
!

>he doesn't know
Hector is gay for Eliwood's morning wood. 14 years, get over it and move on.

She's a whore for me and me only

Why does she hide her eye?
I think I'd like her more if she had a cool eyepatch

Stupid bitch, why is she so sexy?

Orochi a hot
Orochi a cute
Orochi a best

For clarity, I can reach the castle, but I can't get into the entrance and the enemies completely steamroll the guards

Whores don't work like that.

The cutest

Exchanging sex for payment doesn't necessarily exclude monogamy

Realistically, how much would Camillas popularity if her breasts were changed to a moderate size?

They are a moderate size, it's just that the way her dress supports them makes them look larger than they actually are.

because that style appeals to my dick

Send Sigurd and Quan ahead of everyone else, Noish/Alec/Midayle/Lex/Finn as cose behind as can, they should all reach her in 3 or 4 turns. Focus the boss, his leadership stars make the other enemies there harder as long as he's alive.

There's just one problem: I didn't make Sigurd sortie on the first turn and I have no other save as far as I can tell

I want to fuck Ryoma.

That sounds better than what ww got.

Not as much as you'd probably think. Even without her breasts, her Kamuilust and even with a more conservative outfit she'd still probably rank very high.

Restart the chapter? Or do you have turn saves active? If you do, you're screwed for restarting, but Quan should still get there pretty quick. Normally Lachesis doesn't get targeted until turn 5 or 6.

You want some lobster?

She hides her eye to look alluring. It adds to her cuteness by attempting and arguably succeeding in trying to be seductive

Robin gives Lucina the future she deserves and she gives him a clarity of purpose he's been lacking because of his amnesia. They're arguably the most dynamic pairing in the game given all of the factors involved (even if the game criminally underuses this), especially with Robin being the Heart of Grima.

They're also both just straightforward and genuinely nice people; you can tell that a love between them would be very real and very strong.

Did Robin also come from the future? Hence the amnesia.

I don't think I can restart the chapter, I have turn saves enabled
Also, Lachesis is targeted the moment all of her allies fall

She'd drop off the top 10. She doesn't have much going for he'd outside of dude boobs lmao.

Fuck off with your cringy headcanon camillacuck.

No, but Grima did in Robin's Body, and when he found them he tried to merge together to kick-start the whole "Revive Grima" plan.

Didn't work because Robin's heart wasn't Grima enough, so instead of a merger Robin just got Amnesia, and Grima had to resort to Plan B.

>She'd drop off the top 10
>just for no boobs

I mean, Uhhzura is still in the top 10.

Apples and oranges.

It's certainly more in line with her actual wish to be a good maid, but Treehouse decided that wasn't very Strong Female Character of her I guess

>Really strong
>characteristics of a wolf
>name literally means wolf in Russian

Volke is a Branded wolf Laguz.

Camilla being cute is not a headcanon.

So where did the other you come from?

>mentally ill yandere
>cute
No.

What's with this whole strong women crap?

You must've gotten shit rng on her three Paladins then. I'm sorry user, but the only other things I can suggest are:

-leave Lachesis dead, live with Tristan and Jeanne in Gen2 (both are hot garbage), however this also means you'll have to fight Eltshan legit next chapter, which in and of itself is hell.

-alternatively, restart. Ch2 isn't really far enough into FE4 to warrant continuing without units.

Other people can find it cute. Calm down my dude.

Considering that she's one of the strongest characters in the game and retains her mother bear personality, not much, if at all.

Grima Robin tried to take over the current timeline Robin that we played as in the main game, but failed because the current Robin had yet to awaken the Heart of Grima and was too weak to be a container at the time. That was what led to Robin amnesia is him being connected to Grima Robin.

That if Grima Robin dies then he does too because they ended up being acknowledge as the same existence. Although the power of friendship ending leads to Robin coming back despite the fact he never was supposed too.

Look, Camilla is literally just a pathetic self righteous bitch. She's dumb as a post (see the Niles support, literally cannot keep up with the conversation) and everything she does only revolves around her and her selfish, childish need to be loved. People talking about marrying her, did you even read her supports with Corrin? She literally talks over him and ignores him the entire time, she couldn't give less of a shit about anyone else, only about making sure people love her, so she can finally feel validated. She's also very annoying in Birthright, if you played the game. She tries to kill you because she can't have you all by herself, which contradicts what she said to Niles when Niles told her about her attitude problem. Camilla explicitly said that she's clingy to Corrin exactly because she wants Corrin to never feel alone. But when she saw Corrin not alone, with Hinoka, rather than join them, she tries to kill Corrin. After failing to kill Corrin she just runs to the castle and cries all day.

She's a terribly written character and I hope /feg/ sees this.

Don't respond to shitposters user. They don't have souls like real people do. There's nothing wrong with liking Camilla.

On the other hand, cuteposting kills. Just ask Famitsu Guy. Oh wait.

Wait, the famitsu guy actually died? I thought that was just a meme.

Alright, I'll try to restrain posting about how cute Camilla is, but the shitposters make it hard to not do so.

Died of a stroke after finding out Sakura wasn't your real little sister. True story.

I think you mean make it hard to do so, meaning restrain yourself. They do that to everyone.

Who's your vote?

>people who don't post things that are nice about my waifu are shitposters

are all camillafags this embarrassing ?

gaiden chapters were a mistake

events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/112/heroes/112023

Let's help out Azura!

Oh hey, that's new.

Yup, my bad, they make it hard to restrain my cuteposting.

Most of them are either autistic 13 year olds or either fat neckbeards that nobody likes so they fall for the obsessive whore with big boobies that panders to them.

Remember to vote for one of the best sisters.

events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/112/heroes/112034

events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/112/heroes/112033

The time is now Lynfags, we need to finish strong.

events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/107/heroes/107001/voted

Stop avatarfagging you faggot.

Gaidens > Paralogues

Good taste.

Last vote is going to Rebecca, Orochi, or Basilio

YEAH THE FINAL LAP

One last day to go, voted

Heh, just voted for Lucina.........

What do you think of her?

How am I doing?

Not as bad as people say, actually pretty stronk if you get lucky.

gaidens have the stupidest requirements sometimes that you couldn't possibly know through normal play, like 19xx

Elise is literally a shittier Lissa and Camilla needs to be thrown in the crazy house.

A tank that doesn't hit hard, but can hit fast and is relatively accurate. Ryoma's wife.

Well, I just voted for my wife again and we're off to bed for the night! Goodnight /feg/.