Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #834
Laughingwhores.edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Shit, I said the wrong slot. I meant 209, and it should be the same link as the sweater with pantyhose in 207.

Friendly reminder Sweet X Lazy is the OTP

feet mods when

I've been playing an AA2 no-install from 2014 but it's really buggy and laggy post windows 10. Should I uninstall it and torrent the one in tsukiyo.me link?

dpepends on how much of the op you read

Yeah the old no install was shit

Yes because you can't reliably update an install that old. Specially if you had to use a no install, which implies lack of technical competence.

aa2 studio when

When AA3 gets announced.

I'm still playing SS. This game really isn't that bad. I can't wait.

Yes.
Delete that shit, use the pre-install and download all the HEXA packs.

There, done.

How do I get this study scene without the Lets Study mod

Get a girl horny (IE the horny music comes on)
Ask her to "Study"
???
Profit!

>tfw cant stop making shit cards
is this what autism feels like?

>yuri shit
>OTP

No not yet.

Autism is when you make so many cards your shit ones eventually become good.

guess I still got a long way to go

I unironically suggest trying to make some non original characters. You might pick up a few things regarding general design tendencies that are aesthetically pleasing.

He'd be much better off just posting shitty looking characters here and trolling people into telling what is wrong with them.

please card, bro

>Laughingwhores

Why do you need test10 for that?

Where is this card?

db

Card Plz!

thanks for the heads up. Updated, including the PPD bikini update.

Put in that position well?

what are you making? Source?

Butt behind is where the actions at.

Find
position
Placement

>sex with clothes uncensored
>sex without censored
this is my wizzard. could someone tell me where I fucked up? I'm using the .exe from 3D MKIII, and running it as japan admin.

No, I mean what item are you making? Looks like a necklace/medallion or something but I don't recognize it, so I'm asking for your source material. Unless it's your original thing, in which case it'll looks good already if you make a pretty texture for it.

Necklace ~

General clothing can not be worn

Unless exposed

user you need to use simple words and sentences wtb.

First of all you fucked up by using wizzard, so who knows how your uncensor managed to get fucked.

oh..guess I'll need to reinstall.

No, you need to restore your files to original state and install mods using AA2Install as prescribed in the readme.

>HEXAOC v2.5.1
it looks very bad already

no, he needs to do everything from scratch since it's clearly an ancient install and he doesn't know what he's doing

yeah, I played maybe two years ago. decided to come back to it, but I guess I fucked something up.

I'll just reinstall and follow the guide. thanks.

save yourself some trouble: get the pre-install and mod that. All the mods have to be the latest too so you might as well nuke your downloaded ones.

got it. glad to see everything is easier these days. having to manually install was troublesome as fuck.

thanks for your help.

Can you believe people wanted the manual install?

Is there any advantages to manual install that I'm not aware of? I plan on using my cheap little slave SSD to run it.

Ask at 2chan.

you'll learn how the game works so the modding would be easier but other tahn that go with the pre-install. Pretty much everyone should use it. Don't pay too much attention to him; there was a shitstorm about it a little while ago and he still doesn't get why he's wrong.

Everyone but you wanted to remove the manual.

ok, buddy

>there was a shitstorm about it a little while ago
should've known. seems like every Veeky Forums thread I enter, there's always some civil war going on.

download nearly done, so Is should be up and playing again in an hour. hopefully it runs better than my old install. was using the win10 fix, but it still have some delay when talking to other students.

is the db down? i'm getting nxdomain

yes.

shitstorm is an exaggeration but yeah, people do disagree and get partisan.
You'll get the delay no matter what: the cause is that the game doesn't cache anything so each time you talk to someone it loads all the assets from your drive. SSDs help but only slightly so not worth it because the game takes too much space. The win10 fix applies only to the anniversary edition of win10 when your frames drop to single digits. To improve performance all you can do is shut everything down when you play.

>not worth it because the game takes too much space.
just found that out. 19gb seems not enough. oh well, the game was playable after the fix. just thought I might be able to make it better. this is fine, tho.

currently following the guide. again, thanks for everything. I really want to try the new mods you guys created since I was gone.

>19gb seems not enough
not nearly enough. Make room for ~40GB to be comfortable, assuming you don't make mods/take a shitload of caps.

D F O R
R
A
G
O
N

>D F O R
What did he mean by this?

Let's study will not give that scene. Only actually getting her to study with you at home will do that. The way to do that is get her horny as hell during a club time and go for it.

Dragons are cute.

Where should be better?

maybe replacing the cross on this outfit would be a better idea. Placing it on the choker will clip horribly because the choker moves with the neck. Or place it on the other magic hat(the black and gold one) in a similar place.

Haven't played this in a while. Any recommended mods? Not just costume stuff or anything like actual game changing ones.

AAUnlimited. Use pastebin or lurk more to find out.

Thanks
I look for it

lol, no you won't

DB is down you silly potato.

CARD like the man asked!

I recognize this but can't remember the show it was from and it's maddening.

not ,
how do i install AA2unlimited?

Wednesday

you read the readme and unpack it where it's supposed to be. Make sure you didn't download the source code like a pleb.

Would like to know this also. The readme said that i should just plonk down every file in the play folder, but it still gives

"LoadLibrary" failed with code 126
The specified module could not be found.

And yes, the AAUnlimitedDll.dll is in the play folder.

oh fugg, i was staring at the git like a retard, thanks

It did not say that. Read it again.

.. Now I feel fucking stupid. Thank you user.

We all make mistakes, it's okay.

*punches in solar plexus*

Just some make the more than others. Like a lot more.

Just reinstalled this again after a long time and i got the translations working partially, conversations are being translated but not names? wat do??

Names written in Japanese Kanji aren't translated

So i need to download a mod to get that or what?

Names aren't part of the translation because you can edit them

No you just have to change them to something english

alright big thank for help

Database is ded?

this girl has a serious dandruff problem

Reee where can I haz cards

I've made and heard that joke more times than is socially acceptable
It's stardust.

*teleports behind you* Nothing personal kid

Almost every word of you post is cancer

That's true. I just want to play AA2 with my waifus.

Who is your waifu?

>plural
Seriously you need to stop. Make them yourself if you're gonna be an unfaithful shitter.