What are some good wagecuck jobs that dont require a degree?

Basicaly I'm asking this because I dont want to go into debt for a college degree and I think degrees are a bit scam-ish when you compare it to the debt youve accumulated for that shit.

Anyway, there has to be other ways to get decent paying jobs that dont require a degree.

Any advice?

uhh, you could go to a vocational school for welding and get a job on an oil rig?

Senior I.T security consultant here l. Like 50% of entry level help desk I.T jobs dont require a degree, only 1 or 2 certification, I only have an associates degree. This industry values experience and certifications more than degrees, I know quite a few high level I.T guys who have no degree and make like $50,000 a year or more.

Vocation type jobs and the military. Police officer and firefighter. All make decentish money especially compared to the less marketable 4-year degrees people get.

Also lumberjack, miner, oil field worker and fishing.

Generally they pay well because they are difficult and somewhat dangerous and not many people are cut out for it.

Get an in-demand IT certification (eg. CCNA) or just be a skilled programmer with a good portfolio. Either will land you a $130k/year job after a few years

>difficult

Programming is a dead end, or at least will not be paying that kind of salary. Coding is going to be done in India and Eastern Europe for cheaper and it will at very least depress wages for coders in the us.

Jump in some equipment user. Most shit these days have a cab and heat and ac unless u work for a cocksucker like I used too

>google "[your city] vocational school"
>get enrolled
>????
>profit!

coding isn't lucrative as it used to be.

better learn frameworks than random languages as well.

Can you provide a list of certifications?

If you're from a poorfag family like me and you had decent grades in HS, schools love to take you and offer you a lot of aid. I'm still gonna be 50 gs in the whole but I'm gonna be making that much in a year after graduation.

uber driver
airbnb slumlord
robin hoodie
patreon hentai artist
kofi musician
youtube niche community fanbase
alibaba to amazon supplier
refurbished electronics ebay scalper
videogame webcomic wordpress artist
and the list goes on

Become a sailor. ~40-50k starting depending on how much you work a year. Rapid career growth, very easy to hit 6 figures after 6-10 years. No rent to pay, free food, see the world.

I work at a gym on a US base overseas. I make min wage USD, which is the average German salary after taxes, lël. I'm also exempt from EU VAT and other bullshit. I get paid to unlock the doors, workout, eat, inspect fit girls' asses, and lock the doors at closing. Maybe 10 mins of actual work per shift.

I'm getting a degree anyway from a German university which costs 200€, in total. I do my homework while I get paid to sit at the gym.

??? Unless you're a ship engine mechanic or some other skilled guy nobody hires 1st world people as able seamen.

Loss prevention here
I am currently going to be making ~35k
In roughly 5 years I can be promoted into a position which makes roughly 80k/ yr
>tfw you aren't falling for the collage meme

how the fuck do i sign up for this? german here

work at costco

??? Every port needs tug boats. The Mississippi still does a ton of grain shipping. The Gulf needs OSV to support oil rigs. The great lakes has shipping.

Operator at a factory

> Union wages
> Union benefits
> Work that requires as much brain and brawn
> Never a dull day
> Male-dominated enviroment
> Veeky Forums-tier bantz between the workers

Cons

> Health hazards
> Retarded safety rules
> Retarded breakings of safety rules
> Walkie talkies always fuck up

Don't talk about things you have knowledge of or experience with.

Pretty sure he's American working on a military base.
He was probably a military brat and got a job at the gym and then transfered overseas.

Get a loan, start a business. Stop working for others loser

>risk
No thanks, ill enjoy my relatively less stress filled life as a nurse and enjoy working 3x a week with 4 days off every week, traveling to whatever city id like for 13 week contracts and bumming back to my cabin in montana for a month to shoot innawoods and fuck valley girls

Union longshoreman but good luck getting in. There's gonna be a public lottery in a month or two.

Okay yeah I was thinking actual bluewater shipping ships. Still not a lot of jobs. Always that fucking baby boomer old man with 40 years rust chipping experience that will work for pennies in that kind of job.

Until you get blindsided by a termination letter, have fun being a degenerate. Ill be building my empire over here in Rapid Xity

>termination letter
Nigger, nursing is one of the most indemand occupations in the US. Who the fuck do you think gets old and gets ill? Every fucking body, dipshit.

You dont know the Healthcare industry in the us. You can be sued and fired for literally anything. The slightest mistake can terminate you and can put you on a blacklist that never expires.

t, I killed a few patients as an EMT-P on accident. Not even my fault. I had to file for bankruptcy twice.

sounds like somebody is a liar. There is no way that you didn't kill someone on purpose with your dumb ass, you probably thought you were fucking house and tried to cut the patients appendix out in the ambulance or you were high on meth or something baka idk

im a cook..i make like 30k a year and just make food and listen to talk radio

You have a lot of options dude but at the end of the day it's still going to be a job. This is what I had a hard time wrapping my head around. You'll have responsibilities and you'll be expected to do them. There is no blue collar decently paying version of being a McDonald's cashier or Starbucks Barista. You need to fucking actually work.

Most of these fields require some maturity too before you make decent money but any type of labor/construction. I would avoid landscaping as it's a bit saturated and there isn't much room for growth but that is an outlet for you too as well if you want.

Factory/machine work is good too but you'll need experience and some credentials

For what it's worth, my friend literally dropped out of college, got all those meme CISCO certificates (CCNA or w/e the fuck), and landed a job at an elite defense contractor. He gets worked to the bone but the pay is good considering his experience

Man I wish, nah the doc scribbled what was supposed to be 1.8ml and I read it as 18ml and oops. I actually don't care that patient was a returner eating through donated kidneys at the rate of two a year only to live life in an institute watching shitty soaps on mute.

Fucking glad it happened sooner rather than later.

I only killed a guy on purpose once and it was in the Iraq war and doesn't count.

look into jobcorps if youre under age 26 and a us citizen

I wish they didn't drug test
>I still live that 420 memelord erryday lyfe

Im pretty sure you wouldn't last a week on a mining job user, I've seen in person how PhD/Masters chemists and mechanicla/electrical engineers guys quit when they can't handle the pressure of not being allowed to fail even once