CG discography: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA
SM material translation: pastebin.com/tiVgamsu
SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 01/31 ~ 02/?? Live Parade "Sweet Witches' Night" (Kanako, Nono)
>Gacha: 01/28 ~ 01/31 (Miria, Mizuki, Yuka)
>Lottery Results: 01/10 ~ 01/31
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

News:
- Producer Meeting Day 2 setlist: - Producer Meeting photos: - Arisu SS Commu TS: - ML Update (Jan 30th): - Archive of : archive.is/c49Q2
- Producer Meeting report/summary: - Tomoka/Asselin fancomic TL: - Arisu/Noa fancomic TS: - CG x Taiko collab videos: - COLLECT YOUR SS LOTTERY WINNINGS BEFORE THE 31ST!

Upcoming:
Jan 31st, 9PM JST: CG stream: live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv287955608
Jan 31st: Million Magazine volume 1
Feb 1st: SideM Beyond The Dream, SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 03, STARLIGHT MASTER 08 BEYOND THE STARLIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

bandainamco.co.jp/cgi-bin/releases/index.cgi/file/view/5616?entry_id=5145
youtube.com/watch?v=NZsbx-TNmpE
twitter.com/yomosaka/status/825735808766193664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Darn I was going to make a 765 OP because they just had a live
I'm just going to give up on it

Link me the image you were gonna use.

>ML and CG teaming up against 765
Beautiful.

Sure thing

Chieri is my fiancée.

Sure thing Chie's Financee

Get the fuck out, I don't like Chie at all.
Should've been one of the last to get a voice.

Chie and Chieri are basically the same character.

Sure thing Chie Is Fine

Fucking lily

Natsuki is my fiancée.

Sure thing Atsuki's Fine C'ex

Ok I was away for a few days, can I get a quick rundown of what happened here?

Also I'm really happy for the two of you, you make a wonderful couple.

Rin was devastated after that last asshole just dumped her for his ex but I've been taking care of her and she's starting to move past it.

An unfunny joke taken too far.

Hey if Nips can do it so can we

Rin divorced me after she caught me Chierifagging yet again.
I asked Chieri to marry me the same night and here we are, ready to get married this summer.

Layla is my zawja

how long until kanako NTRs chieri again

But Chieri is NTRing Mayu right now

Owch

bandainamco.co.jp/cgi-bin/releases/index.cgi/file/view/5616?entry_id=5145

The founder of Namco, Nakamura Masaya, has died at the age of 91.

F

> 91
Dude lived longer than most humans.

F

We'll suck your dick if you buy us new phones~

Right after the marriage.

Can't blame 'em, I'd pork Kanako too.

F

Ugly boy, you go away. Rina, you marry me and I'll keep the money flowing.

F

Time stops for no one.

Except Kawashima.

I wonder how he felt seeing the company that he built up, a legend of the arcade era with several of history's most iconic games to its name, be reduced to a Tales factory and a virtual pop idol company.

F

Fuck yeah Ema

Maybe he liked idols?

F

Fuck Ema, yeah.

F

Too busy being rich and old to care.

Who was his favorite idol?

Luv u gurrrl

Rin.

I doubt he's that sad, the gaming industry has changed, and a lot of Namco's big franchises from the past are still alive today.

And Heart, but she is being really proactive on making the remaining time to not be wasted

Probably Haruka, he seemed to have a thing for mascot characters, as he really liked Pac-Man

Speaking of, how's the arcade scene in Japan faring nowadays anyway?

Still pretty strong.

Those Namco arcades have like four floors and reel in tons of shekels every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZsbx-TNmpE

BELIEVE IN CHIE

Post Limited SSR predictions for tomorrow's gacha update! correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they're supposed to be a cool and a passion. Is a Valentines Day Sugar Heart just wishful thinking?

I see that you went from fiancée to fiancé.

F

Reminder that if it wasn't for Nakamura,iDOLM@STER would never have existed

is it cool and passion again or did the miria/kwsm rerun make it possible to have a cute valtentine SSR?

>91
F

I don't think that limited reruns affected the new limiteds...

What did she do? Sugg off some producer?

Ma'am, your old sagging tits are going to fall out if you keep ineffectually trying to seduce people like that.

Reruns are independent of current gachas.

Sugar is probably too soon. But who knows.

>wishful thinking
Why do you wish to empty my wallet so much, what have I ever done to you

>Even the comedic relief duo isn't safe of obligatory Idol drama

Can't wait for the Cinderella Theater animation

I will find your house and hurt you if this comes true tomorrow. Assuming I will have enough money left for a plane ticket

I get off on melodrama so good, good.

Sauce?

>>twitter.com/yomosaka/status/825735808766193664

Japs really love arcade
Try to write a proper episode for these two, is not that simple

Assuming we don't start getting 3rd SSRs, Cool is most likely going to one of Kanade/Asuka/Miyu. Or maybe Ryo to shill her upcoming CM. For Passion there's so many idols that it could be that it's not even worth predicting.

Rika, maybe? It's been a while since hers.

>Try to write a proper episode for these two, is not that simple
The Theater preview skit alone did just fine in the small time it had, but that time was still longer than the time they had in the anime series.

See? You don't need to shoehorn drama to make them work. Drama is something that should form naturally, not just be "everybody is stressed out despite some characters who know how to take things in stride". Not everyone lets stress get the best of them like that.

>Red, Passionate
>Blue, Cool Guys
>Yellow, Heart's Oasis

>Blue, Cool Guys
>Cool Guys
>Cat Boy
>Cool

Remove Nekoyanagi

Explain Nao

Nao wants to appear Cool. This faggot, not so much. He's like an ugly Miku/Nana hybrid.

hope he achieves his dream into becoming Hokuto

Thx bby

wow rude

You seem to be mistaking 2D for 3D.
Would still smash.

>Drama is something that should form naturally, not just be "everybody is stressed out despite some characters who know how to take things in stride"

All you saw was their initial reaction.

If upper staff told you that they're cutting off your ongoing work, did you expect them to jump in Joy? Yes, feeling a bit down or getting pissed is a very natural thing to do.

And this isn't just some bad joke they can "take in stride". They were outright told to stop doing the things that they love and take pride on. Emi and Suzuho literally stood up and shouted against it during the meeting. After all, the very purpose of them being idols is being challenged. It's understandable that that would at least leave a bit of a bad taste in their mouth in the immediate aftermath of that meeting.

But you act like the were reduced to sad blobs because next time we see them, they're already back on their feet, willing to fight and eager to prove those fuckers wrong.

Just because they're wacky characters doesn't mean they have to be on joke mode 24/7. It's okay to feel sad or angry when you have to. Pretending that you're daijobu all the time is a one way ticket to a meltdown.

You're retarded.

>Pretending that you're daijobu all the time is a one way ticket to a meltdown.
GAMBARIMASU!

I want Rin x Nono love drama.

>Pretending that you're daijobu all the time is a one way ticket to a meltdown.
You know, things that actually happen in real life instead of everybody just being visibly stressed? Like some of the patients I helped at a mental health clinic. Huh, whodathunk. Oh wait, everybody who is sad acts very transparent 24/7 about their feelings, because anime.

>because anime

I honestly don't see where you're going with this.

In the very anime you're discussing we have multiple cases.

- We had people who were very visible about their stress/discontent (Emi, Suzuho, Nana and Mika)
- We had people who mostly kept things bottled in (Uzuki, Riina and Rin)
- We had people who were chill and mostly took things in stride (Anzu, Kaede and Natsuki)

And in real life, we have people who wear their hearts on their sleeves, people who just laugh things off and people who you think are okay but see hanging off a noose the next morning.

It's almost like whether in fiction or real life, people/characters act differently. There are no extremes or absolutes.

Shocking, I know.

People are sad, time to turn off all the lights in the office again.

Kirio a cute.

No bully.

To be fair, they rebounded rather well on the Magic Hour.
The camera certainly had its own controversially gloomy narrative regarding what it showed, but that's really only part of the full picture all things considered.

I'm going somewhere, but not into anime apologist land. You can stay there because you seem to like it there. You say one thing that sounds like a blanket statement then you come back like this to agree with something but twist it to it being an anime apologist. The anime was trash, and variety isn't some kind of balanced proportion of things, variety just is. But variety isn't necessarily the ultimate point. One point is, just because there's Uzuki already taking up a slot, or Riina or Rin, doesn't mean some kind of mutual exclusion for others just because that slot is filled to the brim, oh shit, you better take the "you have to wear your emotions on your shoulders" ticket instead.

Don't forget the rain outside the offices. And inside as well

Magic hours and nomakes sounded like they were written by the staff who do the commus for the games in contrast to the anime. I suspect that because some of the things it may bring up try to insert recollection of things about characters sort of saying "oh, we forgot to address this in the anime, so let's bring it up here instead because WE actually remember it in the first place"

Gonna rain inside Kirari.

>staff who do the commus for the games

Just saying, but quite a bit of the commus are dramatic and somber as well. There are quite of them that would fit in with the "forced drama" of the anime. Idolmaster and drama have always gone hand in hand. And I've always found it strange that /@/ complains about drama in any of the imas anime even when the games themselves doesn't exactly have a shortage of them either.

And jokes aside, the anime was pretty consistent. It certainly was drama sure and I guess some people here don't like drama, but it knew the story it wanted to tell. The events of the previous episodes built on each other and contributed to the overarching plot and theme of the show.

And I honestly don't get people.

For other more serious series. When the author inserts in lighthearted or comedic moments. I've seen people complain about how it "ruins the flow" or how it was completely "unneeded".

Meanwhile, here we have an anime that focuses on the more somber narrative that is it's primary framing. It actually finds a sort of solution to the above complaint by making the fun stuff available in side-material (that is canon to the main story but doesn't impede on the main anime framing) that folks can approach on their own leisure time. But then now we have people saying that -THOSE- should be in the anime instead.

There's just no pleasing ya niggas.

It is literally impossible to be male and like SideM without being gay.
That's right. If you are of the male sex and you like SideM you are indeed a homosexual

Not if you like saki

It is literally impossible to be female and like CG without being gay.
That's right. If you are of the female sex and you like CG you are indeed a homosexual

>And I've always found it strange that /@/ complains about drama in any of the imas anime even when the games themselves doesn't exactly have a shortage of them either.

Mobage babies.

Jokes aside. You look at the stuff that fans of the franchise comment, praise and make fan art/fiction about and it's rarely ever about the drama. iM@S is in a weird spot where it's literally about growth and development of characters into the idols they aspire to be and everything that comes along the way but it's also fruity as all fuck and that's what sells for it.

>Just saying, but quite a bit of the commus are dramatic and somber as well.

Why lie?

There's in the very least some sort of interplay involved if that's the case, considering some of the Nomakes, Magic Hours, and BD bonus tracks ultimately ended up alluding to aspects specific to the anime's script.

>For other more serious series. When the author inserts in lighthearted or comedic moments. I've seen people complain about how it "ruins the flow" or how it was completely "unneeded".

I Z E T T A
Z
E
T
T
A