/owg/ - Overwatch General

Mastering Reaper's Spread Edition
Chinese New Year event lasts until February 13.

>When does Season 3 end?
Probably late February / early March.

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752795395#post-1

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl
Previous Round

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Chillypunks/status/825391306201497602
fbi.gov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pharmercy is utter trash

BOOTYmaker

Jesse McCree is a cool cowboy.

Yea verily.

post more

>Not a skin for Amélie
STILL MAD

Looks like gore

Jamison Fawkes!

what's worse

final point on dustbowl 3 with 3-4 wrangler engis with their back to the wall

or

final point on hanamura with rein, zarya, roadhog, ana, s76 and lucio

For a popular game this gen is always shit.

weird.

Why is it simply so fun to heal as Mercy? I don't much enjoy playing Hanzo or Widowmaker like most people seem to, but I'm always excited to play Mercy and heal people.

What does everyone think the next short will be about, we are probably due for one either this month or next month. My guess is its going to be about the new hero.

I'm still waiting for something with McCree.

Still waiting for Zenyatta or Trashmouse

Junkrat talks a lot about that jewel heist in King's Row, so hopefully something centered on that

Maybe you just feel that way because you're good at it, user!

If it's not Doomfist, I think it'll be Lucio or D.va.

D.Va.

I would LOVE seeing them on a heist, but I'm not sure stealing the crown jewels would be the focus since they already touched on it in A Moment in Crime. I really want to see Junkertown and the Outback too, I hope Blizzard can do it justice!

I honestly don't really give a fuck at this point. Blizzard can't balance the initial roster of heroes for shit but they want to add more. Chu is a self insert hack who's more concerned with making his personal ship a reality rather than writing something good.

I honestly just do not give a fuck anymore. I'm almost at my wits end with Overwatch, the game isn't fun anymore with it being World of Tanks for the last month and a half and that trend is not going to be ending. And OW's story has lost all focus but oh man here are some fucking voice lines about giving chocolates, because we all needed that shit.

It hurts my feelings when people sarcastically say "thanks!" when we lose a match.

hanamura by far, just pop some ubers for the sentries

>t. someone who can't play any hero in tank meta
I'm having a great time.

thats wonderful user

infps are literal healers

Cutest and best pairing

It's actually astonishing how many games I've played in a row without my SR changing at all

maybe if I had actual teammates instead of stubborn morons I could have risen out of this

twitter.com/Chillypunks/status/825391306201497602
Real blue

McCree had a comic, so I doubt it.

Zenyatta I think is really due for one.

D.Va or Lucio I think I especially would like, since their characters need to desperately get with the main plot.

I am sorry to hear. I do not mean this as insult. But I think you should put the game down. If you are not enjoying yourselves, play something else. You paid money for this game, you do deserve to have fun. If you aren't having you are under no obligation to have to vouch for the game's quality. Enjoy your life, you deserve to be happy.

>Assblasted because his waifu has lines talking to another man
I hope this is just a vocal minority because you fucks sound pretty pathetic.

What's a good hero to play when trying to improve your aim? I know the answer is probably just spam a certain hero to practice your aim as that hero, but is there one certain character that's like, if you can aim as this class, you can aim as any class?

I just want to git gud.

I would bash him, but I can't really defend Chu if he isn't giving us any story.

The entire general is raging and screaming over the head writer doing things to the characters he's in charge of that the general disapproves of. Mercy sometimes hangs from Pharah's ass with an energy tether, that totally means they're raging lesbian lovers constantly mashing pussies and telling everyone how lez they are.

McRee by far

Hanamura.

If it's a pug, then spies and a couple ubers will sort it out.
Plus it's TF2; Only person who can get mad at TF2 is Jerma

cowboy followed by dad

What's a good way to grind out good goy coins? I don't want to let this Zenyatta skin escape.

>waaaaaaaaaaahhhh they took my pharmercy away
Your tears give me strength.

>Turtle Hell in either game.

I would very much like to pass please.

buy more loot boxes, goy

Fastest gamemode now is 3v3 with a stack or CtF.
Good 3 stack can win in less than 3 minutes but you need friends for that.
You'll draw a lot of CtF games but they're fast, 6 minutes at most.

>tfw not an INFP when I want to be
>Stuck at fucking INFJ everytime I take the test

>still can't deflect earthshatter
bye

>tfw you realize every game is coming down to who has the Better Roadhog/Ana

>I am that Roadhog

>tfw 280 hours on Hog
>tfw I'm always the better Hog
feels fuckin good

thanks, that's sort of what I figured so I've just been instalocking him for the past few games. it's rough because I'm still wildly inconsistent but maybe with enough spam, I'll be decent at least

>thinking a knife would ever affect a concentrated earthquake

It can deflect a black hole and two giant spirit dragons, but not an earthquake?

a black hole before it destabilizes and the arrow that will turn into a dragon, it is not a dragon yet. They're both projectiles that can be bounced. Earthquakes are not projectiles

Can love... Bloom on the battlefield?

Is there going to be a new brawl tomorrow or are the rewards just going to reset. I'm pretty much done with this mediocre ctf

so, reinhardt charge?

CtF stays until the event ends.

Event Brawls last for the whole event, lootbox progress will reset though. We had this with the Winter Wonderland Brawl

>symbol of bowing to tumblr

Blizzard, company of spineless worms.

Probably still CTF, since they have kept the brawls until the end of the event.

So is Eichendrawld going to get its choke changed up at all?

he's as much a projectile as a fucking train

where can I find some good dva loli

There needs to be some attacker only past that first choke, same with Hanamura

When I say attacker only I mean any hero on the attacker side can use but only shit like a defending Pharah/Genji/Reaper/maybe Tracer could use.

second this

How does the /owg/ discord work? Everything seems locked, how to get a pug game going?

I believe fbi.gov is a good place to start

will blizzard ever make 2cp maps actually playable?

Probably not without implementing hero bans.

I believe there's a d.va loli manga

can't remember the artist name tho

If I get another game with a zen or mercy on my team I'm going to eat a bullet

THEY FUCKING SUCK RIGHT NOW OKAY AND NEITHER IS A GOOD MATCH UP WITH ANA HOW MANY GAMES DO YOU NEED TO LOSE BEFORE YOU FUCKING REALIZE THIS

i think what i need to do to win games is to develop strategies to fight my own team into doing what i want it to do.

like autolocking junkrat, thereby denying him to all the shitters on my team, then switching to a good DPS as the match starts

>Be the filler in a four/five stack game
>Their stack is better
>Lose

Is it just my WiFi sucking ass or is anyone else experiencing mild lag? I'm managing to hook people but my shots don't kill because apparently after I hook I don't shot on their screen

>be the pug in a 5 stack vs 5 stack
>their stack is better
>lose
>their 5 stack defends me against mine trying to blame me for the loss

Y-you too...

Do you guys think Doomfist will be the next Hero? I don't think so because the developers have stated multiple times that Doomfist was only a story name and that they planned him to be hero, so I find it unlikely that they would use him over another hero design they were still tweaking since launch.

>playing Ana in QP
>Reaper is half the map away spamming "I need healing"
>enemy genji keeps coming after me
>dart him a couple of times
>no one bothers to kill him or defend me from him
>I ult a D.va
>she uses her ult after a second or so
I don't mind healing, it's fun most of the time but some rounds are just rage inducing.

>play ctf
>get in a two stack with somebody who plays rein or ask somebody in game to do it for you
>play bastion
>win initial push
>set up in front of their flag so you don't take it, but still face their spawn
>let rein stand in front but to the side so you can see
>spawncamp them while your lucio captures the flag 3 times
near foolproof method of winning almost instantly

only requirement is that you're semi decent as bastion so you can win the push and not be dead weight

I don't like this. What is that Once-ler supposed to imply?

poor, sweet, naive user

More CtF pro-tips: A good hog can solo defend the flag. One-shots + high survivability makes for a nearly invulnerable defender if you play high and around corners.
Only thing that ever stops one is ult combos.

>tfw nothing but koth
>tfw bacon processor
Come on piggy.

You don't want to know, trust me.

I posted this in the wrong thread, apparently so I'll ask here:

Is it possible to solo heal as Zenyatta?
He turned out to be more fun than I expected, and Discord Orb puts fear into my enemies, but when it comes to healing, I just can't seem to manage.

sleep tight reaper

I don't get it, is this about the Lorax fandom? Is it just about fangirls shipping the Once-ler with himself? Is that the only reference they're making?

sleep tight reaper.

Depends, but in most cases no. He is great for healing low health people who pop in and out of combat, but his healing rate is just too slow to keep Tanks alive. You're real job is always discord so that the enemy dies faster.

How many characters do you guys main

Sleep tight

reap right

That's the "only" reference they're making, but it you probably don't know how bad it got.

it got really bad

I avoid Dr. Seuss movie adaptations like the plague, so no, I wasn't really aware of this until recently. I've seen selfcest in other fandoms, was it much worse than that?

Incredibly.

sleep tight reaper

Oh dear.

I hope it doesn't get that bad this time.

Does anybody remember that webm of the Widowmaker trying to shoot the crazy Lucio who is moving left and right really fast? Can you still move like that or has it been patched?

Holding W and tapping A and D doesn't seem like it's doing enough, so I'm trying it while rocking my view left and right as well. Is that how it was done? Was it like this or what?

>get tired of ranked because I'm a shitter who never makes any actual progress
>try to play quick play
>always end up in a game of stacks where everyone has 5+ stars
>I have to choose between playing either stack vs stack or deal with people whining into the mic all match

o-okay