January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

First for cats

What time is the anniversary ceremony?

Homer should be Noct.

not good with cutting hair from other image, or drawing it

The (unused) Amano logo for FFX

I believe it starts at 2:30pm jap time but I don't know when that would be here.

the fuck is wrong with her face

she is a cat

13th for Aranea

Damn that's one girly looking Noctis.

woopsie daisy

He's this close to being best girl

Asking again, how do i git gud in Brave Exvius

Roll a 5* base
it's that easy
If your account does not have a 5* base make a new account and reroll until it does.
Then macro to grind Zidane trust mastery
if your account doesn't have a Zidane, reroll until it does.
Welcome to BE,

Just play the game you git good eventually

If you don't roll a 5* base just keep playing untill you do

Anyone wanna take a guess as to what sections they're going to be skipping in the remake?

My guess is that episode 1 covers Midgar then episode 2 opens up with Junon, skipping pretty much everything in between with the Nibelheim flashback stuff covered in some cutscenes only.

i have Ace, does he counts

No.

Dual wield Ace+Diabolos is the hot new meme

Check the wiki

You could do worse

please just hang yourself already.

Okay best way to get good is

Step 1) Reroll until you have Gilgamesh, Noctis, Yun, Lightning or Luneth. (Multiple Zidanes + 5 star base or Gilgamesh's will be the best for dualwield trustmastery)

Step 2) Add strong friends from /ffg/ doc

Step 3) Farm up hero rings, black belt gis and tiger masks

Step 4) Do the trials in the farplane first to get some decent equipment then trials in the vortex.

Step 5) Get moogles and TMR farm with macro

https:/youtube.com/watch?v=72vckLXI7x4

>ywn play the FFX beta

Why would they?

Ace is the worst 5 star base you should consider suicide or uninstalling if you aren't going to reroll.

the CPR minigame

I have 2 base 5 and it's nearly impossible, depending of how the fight goes

The battle is literally like this

>Did he used Bloodthirst?
No? Keep ging
yes? quit or prepare your anus your chance of winning is nearly 0% now

Thing is once, he uses that he will keep using it every single turn forever with no chance of you for recovery, since he will buff anyway at the very start of his turn and will follow with an attack

It's a matter of luck of it not using Bloodthirst to actually stand a chance and just work around with items, 2 healers or whatever strategy you can to beat it

Ace is good and quite solid,

Magic in general is quite weak compared to physical attacks anyway, fucking Gumi

And leading into the next batch for some other time.

>Ace is the worst 5 star base
Ramza, Delita, and DK Cecil stare awkwardly from the loser's corner
yeah, yeah, upgrades 'n shit, Ace gets em too

Thats more about units and team synergy then base 5*'s

I imagine that magic will get a decent buff when Gumi/Alim gets around to it. Right now they just did Hybrids and DH weapons.

Global Ace is actually good you cunt. Gumi gives him global exclusive skill that makes him decent. His wild attack can attack twice with dual wield and affected by killers passive.

Hopefully they skip Fort Condor or somehow make it a position of strategic importance to actually explain why Shinra is constantly performing ground assaults on the location as well as the purpose of the resistance base holding it at all costs.
Seriously what the fuck was that place about.

>beat X's U after 10 or so s/l and one complete retry that involved swapping OUT a synergy character
>couldn't beat X's U+ even after dozens of s/l and party swapping and honing shit
>beat FFT's U first try, never under 2/3 health
>beat FFT's U+ first try, with a single close call caused by Gaff the Rough going commando on Agrias which survived anyway

What did the game mean by this

We need

>More weapons, that are not swords
>Magic units do magic damage with weapons like harps, staffs etc
>Magic attacks multiplier is better
>Dual cast not spending double MP, or make DW spend double MP since it's literally what breaks the game anyway
>A better way to grind exp, Vortex feels like Limbo and not everyone has the patience for specific methods like the coast or whatever the best place is now
>remove the retarded hidden 6* multiplier and let people try to buff their favorites stuck in 5*

Holy shit DW Yun is hilariously broken as fuck in this event

It was one of the reactors manufacturing Huge Materia, but I'm not surprised that fact is forgotten because the Huge Materia turned out to be completely pointless ventures. I suspect they were meant to be more important (like the four elemental crystals of FF legacy) but the script was rewritten at some point and they were left as relics.

>new fight every time the plot advances
>have to backtrack repeatedly to do every fight
>rewards are just potions past a certain point
I don't know why they bothered making so many fights.

So, technically speaking we are supposed to get the next batch of Type Zero characters in the next banner right?

And if they skip them we get Soleil and Orlandou?

>DW Yun
Post your FC senpai

No, we're getting the Valentine's day event next

Ramza is really good with Enhancements as a walking stat/regen stick that does nothing else. DK Cecil becomes one of the hardest hitters with pseudo-renewability thanks to Enhancements.

Poor base Delita though, he literally got nothing since Ashe has his buff and IS a mage compared to him who is a physical fighter. And to further insult base Delita, she's a base 4* to boot making her easier to get compared to his base 5*. He might need some global only enhancements to make him good.

We really need Aigaion tier weapons for the rest of the weapon types in BE. Axes/Maces/Hammers/Rods/Staves/Spears in particular really need that good standout weapon. Maybe the legendary weapons will fix that. Harps got something decent with the Hero's Rime Harp.

Also a way to grind TMR faster without resorting to macros will help as well. Maybe a TMR vortex that gives out higher than normal rates on getting Trust?

>JPRK is still pushing these shit ass relics that teach only Legend Materia
Fuck off with this already, nobody likes you.

>Also a way to grind TMR faster without resorting to macros will help as well. Maybe a TMR vortex that gives out higher than normal rates on getting Trust?
God I would lapis refresh out the ass for something like a 50 NRG quest that rewards a guaranteed 0.5 trust

Not mine, someone from my Friend List got him

but here's the code, give it a try

What can we even get as a banner?
6* Tillith?

Maybe the valuable female units and have a corresponding White Day banner with the good male units?

6* Artemios, 5* Luna

Succubus Lid and Cupid Fina

/pullwithme/?

>male units
>good

>Just 15% away from completing my DW TMR
SOON
I'm on it, let me open the app, so I can go to sleep

>free pull
>gold
>"oh shit, Ling here we go!!"
>4 star Cecil

>half
>Sabin

JUST

>Kuja
Goddammit, I still don't have Firion

Lani for the free one...crying tears of blood now.

At least tomorrow's pull will likely be better.

i got Exdeath and Cloud of Darkness, are those good? It says so in the wikia, even tho they arent base 5

>Artemios
>Russel
FUCK

Yeah they're good

>freya

shit.

Yes, Exdeath is one of the top mages
CoD is fucking great and quite resilent against damage

Firion's rate up will be soon. Plus he comes with a bunch of great TMRs to boot.

>Exdeath
Innate dualcast Meteor and the three major elements combined with his killer makes him a solidly viable unit for the mid-range future.
>CoD
Sadly a little limited in comparison, she lacks outstanding abilities besides a high innate attack, unbelievable human killer, and Barrage. But she can get the job done short term.

>Summon Ticket from a chest
gee, thanks gumi

I fucking love Gumi's logic

>DEFEAT ONE MILLION NYAN BEATS AS A COMMUNITY!
>prize: ONE summon ticket

A million isn't even a lot. It's literally just a free summon ticket.

I have the not-so sneaky suspicion that the free pull has the old troll rates and not the normalized ones.

I hadn't seen so many Cyan, Sabin, Clyne and the rest of the Troll Troops in a while and now they're back again.

To be fair if you do the daily missions and kill the Great Nian Beast for all missions you should end up with 20+kills at the end of the event.

You only need about 50000 people doing that to get the 1000000.

I'm just waiting for the servers to die again so we can get 10+ summon tickets as an apology again

Did 4chang go on the fritz again? testing.

I didn't actually get the ticket

>1 million enemy kills for 1 summon ticket
WHAT THE FUCK BROS

I got from the free pull today Lani, but the days before were kinda decent on my end.

>Charlotte
>Russel
>Lightning
>Mercedes
>Charlotte again

from the previous freebie draws.

I think japamoot is doing something. past couple nights around this time have been connection errors.

JPN is getting arianna

I wonder if she will be buffed

>Edge
>Golbez
>Fran
>Xiao
>Xiao
>CoD
I'm fucking done with this banner. I'll just go without Ling and wait for WoL to git gud.

what the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GLOBAL EXCLUSIVE

It's not fair bros, she's OUR queen! Those filthy gooks don't deserve her!

>Free
Cerius
>Half off
Rydia

Bleh to the Rydia, but I guess I'll put Cerius in cold storage for the day I may need ultimate elemental defenses. Hell, in this event a dualcast Barfiraga and Barthundaga would actually help, but I didn't need such a thing.

lel

Get Rice'd

Is there a more cucked group of players than BE?

Möbius

yeah you're father, lol.

In before gets native Dualcast (literally all she needed to be great for newbies and just mildly below average for long term use)

FUCK YOU

user's father what?
(notice i didn't assume user's gender hehe xd)

So, what do you guys think will be at the 30th anniversary event in a few hours?

It's important to Shinra because there's huge materia there (which they wanted for weapons development, the huge cannon at Junon used huge materia).
And the reason the locals protect it is because they're hippies and want the condor and its egg to be safe. That's it.

More than a few hours m8

>no white magic
>no abilities