Anyone wanna help me find my next vehicle on my local craigslist?

anyone wanna help me find my next vehicle on my local craigslist?
Ive got $5000 to spend and cant find anything worth buying here. Ive already got a bike to do dumb shit on. I was planning on buying something practical but I dont wanna drive something boring as fuck. Help a br/o/ther out
vancouver.craigslist.ca

The fuck do I buy? Ideally Id get something that can either haul or tow by bike to the track but at this point I just wanna get out of my civic. If pic related didnt have retardedly high K id probably get it for shits and giggles.
I havent looked for a vehicle in four years and I dont even know what to buy anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5939039269.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5997299236.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/cto/6011128153.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/cto/6011105227.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/6011081942.html
bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/5944769187.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/5993656407.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/6005710304.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5954894366.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/cto/5981353364.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/ctd/5985631599.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/6002838737.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/6007855765.html
seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/6010999035.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

decent amount of imports but i dont even wanna know how much itd cost to replace stuff on this

Found an S12, looks to be okish for the price. Could probably get for 2kish.

vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5939039269.html

Idk what this is but I kind of want it
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5997299236.html

Jeebus Cribes vancouver. First fucking page has 3 of my really really really want cars. Fuck my shit up OP. Wonder how hard it would be to buy a canuck car and bring it back to the states.

vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/cto/6011128153.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/cto/6011105227.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/6011081942.html

You looking for a truck? Is this going to get DDed?

Jesus christ, a clean M30. Its like an hour away from vancouver.

bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/5944769187.html

Yea DD. I was looking at grabbig a Mazda 3 cause fuck it but I dont wanna pull the trigger yet
That toyota is unreal
Ive looked at the import process but Im not down to do that right now. What the hell is that thing though. looks sweet!

vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/5993656407.html

Manual RX7.

The car isn't imported, its LHD (it was made for North America). Its the same thing as an F31 lepoard. Shares suspension parts with the S13 and the R31 skyline. Has a VG30DE out of a N/A/ 300ZX. All of them are auto in the states, but you can swap in a 5 speed from a VG30DE. Almost got one as my first car, but settled on my Conquest.

Forgot to also mention, but most M30's are convertibles, and look fucking terrible and way 3,500+ pounds in the convertible form. Most common color is white, so this being silver is nice.

Dont make me look at rx7s
There have been so many clean ones Ive come so close to buying but Im 23 and the housing market is a joke here. Cant buy a car id build yet. Thats why I got the bike
My bad. Bellingham is in the state of Washington haha not in Canada so I would have to bring it across the border. Cool as shit though.

oh rip, I thought that was in Canada : ( I need to be beaned.

vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/6005710304.html

Cleanish 240sx?

I used to want a celica gt4 so bad. Once again parts would be miserable to find
huh Im actually headed to that area tomorrow may call the owner up. Problem is its in brown town

There is a GT4 for 7K

vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5954894366.html

UGNNGUNUG

Who would of guessed that Vancouver is a car Mecca.

>2wd
>rebuilt
>2006
>175k
>base model as fuck
>$6000
Fuck truck prices here
vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/cto/5981353364.html
Oh mah sweet god!

Bud you have no idea. Its one of the car capitals of north america
Any given day when the weather is good youll see dozens of high end exotics, crazy classics. Were also a port city so lots of imports. Rich as fuck area but an apartment is 200k. And thats an hour from the city. Also some of the most dangerous idiots on the roads here

vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/ctd/5985631599.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/6002838737.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/6007855765.html

keep the civic. it's fine.

how are those subies reliability wise? Thats clean as fuck! Ive got such a hard on for wagons these days.
the mr2 and integra would be great but I should get something a bit more practical

America never got the Twin Turbo boxers, as the set-up wouldn't work in LHD cars due to placement of engine parts.

Finding a manual is hella rare, and reliability wise, I have no clue.

subarus are unreliable, hard to work on pieces of shit.

Honestly, you might want to look around Calgary and Edmonton. Vancouver sounds like it has a rich people tax on everything. You might be able to find a decent truck, get a bus/plane ticket and drive it back under your budget. I did that once. If you do this I recommend having a couple of backup plans in case the seller gets rid of it before you get there. GL.

yeah, listen to this dude, get that sick M30....

Youre not wrong. If I want a truck I know Im gonna have to up my budget but hard to justify it at this point in my life
$2000 USD is like 10k CAD. Im kidding but if it was one colour Id actually look into import fees
Canada has some strict ass laws. Ive never looked into importing from the states but I have from Japan and its a pain. Also I think my province adds some crazy taxes cause they dont want us doing that cause when the dollar was near par everyone was buying new vehicles and bringing them back across the border

If you're going to fly any-where, get a Starquest so you can be the only other person besides me who shitpost their starquest on this site.

Oh just read this. That sucks.

forgot link if you wanted to look at it.
seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/6010999035.html

>$3000
>"cold-blooded"
>spare head
>rebuilt title
>new paint

$3K for a wreck that doesn't idle.

Oh, and the Mitsu engines of the period blow head gaskets like they're a wear item. I'd bet that's why he happens to have a shiny new head on the bench.

No, the heads are just shit. They have balancing shafts in them, they cause extra issues. There is nothing wrong with the G54B if you treat it properly, and do general maintenance. Mine takes a minute or two to warm-up regardless.

If you knew anything about these cars, you would realize that the sunroof cars are much more uncommon than slicktop cars. Just for the shell, the owner could get 2k+ if the car wasn't running.

>T. Conquest Owner

Yeah, but OP isn't a rare Conquest enthusiast. He's a dude with $5K looking for something practical and fun. This is a poor recommendation.

>implying I didn't blow two heads off a Mitsu 2.4l in a Dodge D50 before you were born

>Reeeeeeeeeee

>not capitalizing your REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE