/vn/ - ever forever Edition

Visual Novel General #1326

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is exclusively for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags, don't be a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKmRTQ77KqA
youtube.com/watch?v=GkgyDbr4nqM
youtu.be/zkvQte7JWpw
mega.co.nz/#!zE4VSSZa!ccpXfBgSBYM6g8R8AUzCxwRxWAgXKG0iT9jcWT4A5ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like lolis!

Stop fucking with the OP, retard.

Fuck off Chuee you damned traitor.

Thank you for fixing the OP.

Not directly, DC III is more related to DC II, but DC II is related to DC I.

What did she mean by this?

Having bugs in your vagina doesn't sound like a healthy activity at all.

How is 11eyes? Only things i know about it comes from the goddamn anime and it was a fucking abomination.

The 11eyes anime doesn't have too much in common. The endings are completely different, AFAIR. I really liked the game even though it started kind of slow.

My god Himawari is long as FUCK. I spend nearly a day and still no end to this 2nd route.

Why the fuck are you playing all ages cuckge?
Are you a baka?

oh shit

this guy said cuckge

that means the game is bad

Are your imoutos growing up nicely?

>Reading Majikoi
>Wacky hijinks
>Wacky hijinks
>Wacky hijinks
>Wacky hijinks
>STD transmitting gay rape
>Wacky hijinks
>Hardcore peer pressure into newcomers
>Wacky hijinks
And with no warning too.

Nice blog, where do I subscribe?

you have to jump out a window to do it

act quickly or this opportunity will expire

That's not funny, don't ever make a joke about suicide ever again or I'll kill myself.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure I follow. Could you demonstrate it yourself in an instructional video? Preferably live, so you can answer any questions as they arise.

Nice blog, where do I subscribe?

Parroting is the best you could come up with? Pathetic.

Should I bother doing any of the side girls routes in G-Sen or go right through the main route? I considered going to the Tsubaki route but MC is such a fucking dick I didn't feel like he deserved her. Just wouldn't feel right knowing his inner thoughts.

Ayy I was just listening to the ost.
But yeah I think you should do them all before you do the true route.

Don't bother. Just do the true route.

I want to fuck the imouto.

I want to fuck (You)

Best OST in a VN?

I nominate G senjou no Maou.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKmRTQ77KqA

YT links please

For me Kara no Shoujo have one the best soundtracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkgyDbr4nqM

Anybody have a link for kurukuru fanatic? I've been looking everywhere for it and I can't seem to find it.

youtu.be/zkvQte7JWpw

I hate this ending.

why

Because its sad and takeshi doesnt have happy endings. After seeing them i didnt want to read kid's route's.

>Because its sad
Don't let that stop you. Sadness isn't happy but it also isn't bad. You don't have to necessarily enjoy it but I think you should appreciate its emotional strengths.
>After seeing them i didnt want to read kid's route's.
But you ended up doing it anyway right? If not then fuck off and go finish reading the thing.

stop fucking with the OP you iroseka nigger

^_^

Still no umi-user? Now I'm sad..

But I'm here.

Hannah?

gross

aye

Rude

IS THAT A NIPPLE?!

take him away boys

Snitches deserve to be NTR'd

What are you reading /vn/? Better not be a moege.

We should be punishing him though

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

mega.co.nz/#!zE4VSSZa!ccpXfBgSBYM6g8R8AUzCxwRxWAgXKG0iT9jcWT4A5ow The patch that's out crashes when you try to load off the main menu and crashes half way through the second day.

People seem to really dislike it. Is it that bad?

Eternal lolis are the best.

The guy doing the editing (2KE1) said the patch done by Alconix doesn't have the loading problems.

Yeah but it still crashes when the untranslated script starts up.

In what way is Irotoridori better than AstralAir?

What the fuck is up with Steins;Gate 0?

Some of where they went with the story was cool but the main gimmick of it - going one route and then going back for the true ending actually makes no sense.

Why does Okabe turn his phone on at the shrine? This causes a significant change in his fate but it isn't preceded by any D-Mail, it occurs unprompted.

cash grab

Because Amadeus. She is being monitored so any interaction or even choice involving where to interact or not with her can change the future of the time machine which then can change the time line.

I only read Moege.

There still isn't a worldline shift, without a worldline shift he should never have been able to change whether or not he would turn his phone off.

If the text was sent BEFORE he made the decision to turn his phone on or off it may have made even a morsel of sense.

So I'm finishing up the first Griasaia and decided to check out how the anime is.

I was shocked to see how rushed it is, jesus christ.

How could they fuck it up that hard.

i agree, but the OVA/movie was a larger cashgrab by far

>adaptation
there's your problem.

>without a worldline shift he should never have been able to change whether or not he would turn his phone off
All that means is that event its self isn't a wolrdline shifting event but the actions stemming from it later on are (since he can still chose to interact more or less with Amadeus later on even after turning the phone off at that point).

Okabe already made the decision to turn the phone off, we know this because of the text he receives from future Okabe. The text CANNOT exist without future Okabe existing unless the text causes a worldline shift.

>12 ep
what did you expect ?

i expected it to adapt one route

why is there no VN discord

If there were a /vn/ discord, the discussions would be had there, and this general would likely die.

It just means that whether Okabe turns the phone off or leaves it on he can still reach that future from that point. What happens after is what causes the divergence.

Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete has actually been translatedinto russian. Has anyone read it here?

Regarding S;G 0.

Was anyone else pissed of when Daru punched Okabe?

What the fuck was Okabe supposed to think they were doing if he didn't believe that the steins gate wordline existed?

I know he was wrong but that made me angry nonetheless.

That makes more sense. This has literally been triggering me for fucking weeks.

It would encourage tripfagging and discord drama while simultaneously killing the threads. Hell, even the reddit vn discord filled this thread with shitposting for a while.

Who is the best Grisaia and why is it Michiru?

Retard fuckers pls go.

im here to stay

I was more annoyed by how Maho was equating the results of a normal failed experiment to the results of failing to change a point of causality leading to the death of a loved one. You can understand her point but it was a horrible comparison.

Who was the best katawa shoujo? I vote Rin

she's horribad in her route but quite okay outside of it

i think you meant it the other way around user

Lily.

Misha

Any news on Mahoyo? FHA voice patch?

i tried running some vn through wine on loonix and im getting some mojibake...

setting the locale fixes the kanjis/kanas, but messes up the latin characters. anybody experienced anything similar? any solutions? where should i look?

Install windows like every normal person do.

nope
in fact all grisaias are walking red flags,juice is one crazy fucker to even consider dating one

gee thanks senpai, that never crossed my mind

C-Chrono Clock?

I am just finishing up the first Grisaia and I'm wondering how do the sequels work.

Do you romance the same girls again or is it main story only or what?

Yuuji helps all 5 of them without giving them the D yet

kajitsu isn't canon
meikyuu is one after story per girl + main route which is a big flashback

Anime happens.
Kajitsu VN is not canon.

Labyrinth starts with a scenario selection which has after stories for each heroine that pick up where her routes in Fruit left and it has an extra Yuuji's past route which is considered the main story and ends with a cliffhanger. It also has the fapstation and a bunch of short stories. Eden follows the choose a scenario thing from Labyrinth but it no longer has heroine exclusive routes and instead follows where Yuuji's past route ended. It also has a prologue route and the fapstation.

thanks for replying
>Labyrinth starts with a scenario selection which has after stories for each heroine that pick up where her routes in Fruit left
Even Amane's? Wasn't she like 90 in her ending with Yuuji dead?

Picks up after the incident when they go to visit the crashsite. And before you ask, Yumiko's picks up after they come back to the school, not after they have a kid.

Yeah, but it takes place before they get married. The only part I really remember is Yuuji meting her parents and Amane talking about how her mom is sexy or something like that.

This man fucking knows

Thanks. I can't wait to check out the continuation of Michiru's story.