/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

>[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Half AP main story missions until February 8th
- FGO PS4 VR in development: news.fate-go.jp/2017/rswcrc/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RUTON/status/826053631367540736
youtube.com/watch?v=tgj3nZWtOfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/cuck/ general

Looking for friends with Nobu as their support. I really love her and want to try her out but don't have her sadly. Code: 488,814,982

I love my waifu!
Dont blame me I have no soul.

>end of Dango event
>no new servants rolled since new years so I blow all the other dango on random ascension mats
>few days later,throw a random ticket at the Dantes gacha and get him
>could have used the currency for a bunch of XP instead

this is the fucking worst

I want to punch you so hard

>100
>a bunch

Maybe if it was the anniversary.

Post the top three pairs you want to be cucked by.
Mine are
Cu Alter/Scat
Gil/Nobu
Golden/Martha

>you will never read Tsukihime for the first time again.

Alright I'm clearing this up for the final time

Selflessness regarding Hakuno doesn't equal Liz a cuck, but equals her making the ultimate sacrifice out of care for another human being and is one of the stand-out moments of her development from selfish countess to human being.

She doesn't want to fuck Archimedes brain damage user, he featured in one dream of hers but all her dialogue suggests she just wants to put him down and use him for greater power. She even calls him yucky.

There is no relationship there, Archimedes just admires her body type and is retarded enough to always bring her along for the ride in each route.

Liz remains only explicitly into Hakunon (You)

But even if she does end up liking someone, being happy for her should be the ultimate goal as to respect her as a character.

Now, done, finished, over.

Shirou/Artoria
GOLDEN/Raikou
GOLDEN/Tamamo (canon cuckoldry btw)

Gintama collab when lads

Kek

Me and my Servantfu.

Jeanne Alter thread

Only if we get Zura

It's all these Gudakos
It's our duty to remove all the Gudakos

GARBAGE, USELESS FUCKING SERVANT

>It says he's as relevant as Karna or Gil, who are both less popular then Shiki.

No it says those two were there because they're returning servants while Emiya was in the original Extra as the original long time fan bait, since they can't use Saber. What does this say? Emiya is the second most popular servant behind Saber.

>Are you saying that Lancer Seibah is not another version of Seibah? Pro tip, don't quote things that don't support your statement.

Your original statement was implying there were 7 different versions of saber which is just wrong. Lancer Artoria is her own character that only has relation by name alone. You just going to ignore all the other metaphors that are examples of the same kind of situation?

>It's a Fate adaption that was made the most recently, so it's the most recent Fate adaption. Literally that simple.

You don't understand the fucking point here UBW was a full blown adaption to make a return while the OVA was just a damn ad.

>Entirely irrelevant. You are trying to twist the discussion, again. The KnK event is proof she's been relevant since her movies, nothing more.

You tried to imply she was some huge deal because she got a collaboration and I interjected the fact she has the smallest collab in the game. It's wholly relevant to the discussion at hand.

>You've done nothing of the sort. You've in fact been outright ignoring facts and circumstances and arguing things like no one played Extra the GO OVA doesn't exist.

You've been taking the most literal meanings with the biggest assumptions like an autist.

>You managed to type over 2000 characters yet say nothing of substance at all, congratulations.

And you've gone 100x that many characters minimum and still don't know how to use then or than properly.

I never said she should die.
Pls no more bullying.

Gintamaaaa fagssssss

Merlin is literally me.

>a bunch of sabers

Never
Maybe Zenzo Assasin but that's about it.

Don't bring your autism into a new thread you faggot.

>brain damage is a literal cuck

Top kek.

inb4 "that wasn't me"

Delusional ESL Shikifags need their delusions shattered.

No.

So does anyone know what happened to the guy who said he'll go to HWNDU live stream to spread the love that is /fgog/?

Brain damage user just don't respond to them

Honestly, you're just setting yourself up for frustration, post your waifu and go about your day

]Fuck off, leave it in the last thread.

Haven't been here in days, braindamage finally betrayed Liz or what? What did I miss lads

He's too much of an attention seeking autist to do that. He posts the way he does because he wants the attention.

Oh fuck off it's no worse than the eventual Extella shitposting that'll start soon.

>he doesn't know brain damage is also an attention whore
He will respond no matter what.

Piss off, all you are doing is making yourself look even more cancerous by cross thread posting.

When will Ferdiad come to us, lads?

>eventual Extella shitposting that'll start soon
Shitposting that covers multiple threads because one guy is too cancerous to reply in the last one is far worse then shitposting that dies with its thread.

Roman (girl) with the meme sweater.

I-I just to be happy with her...

Im just going to fuck off...
Everyone thinks I want her to die, and I never would.

Kek.
I just post in fgog out of bordeom, not attetion.

Best girl best route.

Extella shitposting never dies though that's the thing, it covers way more threads than something that's cross threading. It's one of the biggest problems in the general has right now.

Girl Roman, Da Vinci, and girl Merlin wearing the virgin killer together

>Extella shitposting
>dying any time soon

It's just going to increase.

It never dies but you can usually get a good couple hundred posts before it starts. Crossthreading happens right from the start though, one is clearly worse then the other.

Extella shitposting is fucking spontaneous though and hijacks a thread for hours whereas crossthreading usually quicly resolves itself.

If they want to shitpost about their shit game they are going to do it, be glad they kinda stopped for now (I doubt they did).

>11 years old.

>usually quicly resolves itself
Not if the posters are autistic enough, back in the old Jetfag days he would go for 8 straight hours crossing multiple threads.

If cross thread shitposting becomes the norm people are going to be cross thread shitposting about Extella which will really turn this place into /extellag/

DELET
The King is PURE!

News when
Sakura when
Valentine event when
Fgo 1.5 when

>the old Jetfag days
Never forget

>Not if the posters are autistic enough, back in the old Jetfag days he would go for 8 straight hours crossing multiple threads.

That's really rare

>If cross thread shitposting becomes the norm people are going to be cross thread shitposting about Extella which will really turn this place into /extellag/

People already do that shit though. The Extella shitposters give no fucks and follow no rules.

Heroic Spirit Lynx when?

SPINOFF WHEN!?!?!

Nobu a CUTE.

>Not including Girl Gil

You actually saved my poor edit from the other day. Madman.

Here's a slightly better version I made a few seconds after posting that one. Wish I had put more care into it now

Also, he hasn't. At least not yet. Nothing much, man. Nothing much

Why do Japs love making memes out of articles of clothing?

If I pull Roman's ahoge would that make him Roman Alter?

In Extella 2 she'll take his dick and braindead can finally neck himself.

>fate/go highschool spin off
>it's not about Nobu's failure to get a boyfriend

They should have have made the sweater green. But I give it 10/10 for the pose.

Also doujins with genderswapped Roman when? We know Da Vinci can do that.

>boyfriend
>not a reverse trap girlfriend

There's one in the anthology, Da Vinci is a teacher of something I forget. Roman is the homeroom teacher of Guda's class. I think Dantes was the transfer student.

>not trap boyfriend

That's for Nobu (Male)

Genderswap is shit and for fags but I respect your opinion, the real good is stuff is a good old trap.

meant to quote

twitter.com/RUTON/status/826053631367540736

What did he mean by this ?

shota >*

It looks the same but alright. Please don't betray Liz like you did Nero.

DELET THIS

That picture leaves me empty inside. Literally a little boy and a pet rabbit squirrel puppy kitten had to die because of some edgelord's plan to '''help''' humans.

Newfags will never know.

Goetia probably fapped to that.

Post supports.

>Please don't betray Liz like you did Nero
He betrayed Nero? What a scumbag.

Open both of them in a new tab and switch between them really fast and you'll notice the difference.

Also, I'm afraid I'm not who you think I am

You left out bunny since Fou is kind of a reference to Monty Pytho
youtube.com/watch?v=tgj3nZWtOfA

Nero is garbage, even a literal retard coudn't defend her

Not on PC, but alright.

supports.

Shut the fuck up. We don't need to return to those dark times.

I laughed at that scene, like wow she literally tried cheating in front of you. The madwoman.

Twitter Source?

Nero is the perfect wife, and I will defend her until the end of time.

FUCK OFF KATSURA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>rabbit

izayoi0820

You mean Goetia?

> Reference to Monty Python

It's a reference to Cath Palug,

>perfect wife
>is thinking about starting a harem, doesn't tell you
>tries to fuck someone else in front of you, only feels bad about it when she remembers you are right there
Every single time Hakuno takes her eyes off of Nero she is taking the fat dicks of every male in the vicinity and screaming at how much better they are then (You).

Cath Palug being a cute, little animal is a Monty Python thing

Level your fucking skills Misora you shitter

And put a +50 bond xp CE on Cu

I never read past Arc's route, both endings and I don't remember shit.

The only routes worth reading are the meidos.

>getting all of that from a single harem joke (where she apologized the moment she realized what "harem" actually means).
Stop projecting.
>b-but she said she liked Altera
Yeah, and when you try to joke about her getting together with Altera (that's one of the choices in that dialogue) she seriously lashes out at you for even suggesting such a thing.

Is that who I think it is?

thank god it was actual garbage