World of Warcraft General - /wowg/ Anonymous 01/29/17(Sun)19:23:53 No.166952351

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/nJ7p0BB5

Comments:
pastebin.com/229Ln7JW

Filenames:
pastebin.com/QXqp253d

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/DQg6QkPb

These filter lists were updated on January 21th, 2017 with new additions to all categories

/wowg/ Guild List

- Alliance - Sargeras (Defunct)
- Horde - Illidan (Actively raiding and progressing in the current tier)

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlVjfxViVEE
youtube.com/watch?v=FiZxxaZ_Okg
youtube.com/watch?v=C1pQxz5wzjQ&index=1&list=PLDfKAXSi6kUZLQN646QK-vwOMVSBvOwVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gas all blood elves!

>decide to try WoW
>this general is dead
>cancel the client download at 90%

Well that's disappointing. This looked so promising.

No shitposting below this line

This general is shit alive or dead anyway.

I'm 865 affliction. At this point i just spam mythic+ over and over right? They won't let me into heroic EN or even normal NH and i finish normal EN pretty quick.

Resubbed recently and played before ToV and kara.

>+2 depleted

Nice, you just responded to a bait post that is pasted here every thread.

>not having killed ez-mode mythic skorp, chrono, and tril
how pleb can you be, user?

It wasn't in the last thread.

why did get removed from the OP?

OH BUT IT WAS

860-875 is a really horrible slump of grinding, yeah
shitty pugs want to be carried by people outgearing the content they're trying to do

m+ spam and hoping for sick titanforges is about the best you can do at that point (other than finding a guild to run EN/NH with, or getting friends to carry you)

no guild

no need to get angry, faggot. you are what you are.
none of my business desu.

>judging any game whatsoever on a Veeky Forums general
>ESPECIALLY MMO generals, which are especially cancerous
retard confirmed

Wowtards, can you tell me what happened to this russian guild who supposedly killed Star Augur?
They get banned or something?

They used a hearthstone to avoid spawning the thing that should not be in p4, hence avoiding massive amounts of dps and healing they'd have to spend on killing it

used monk transcendence to cheese an add so they all got b&

banned for exploit but they don't give a fuck lmao russia strong

Banned for how long?

Nigger are you retarded
This is one of the fastest moving generals on the boards
Lurk moar kid

Uhhh...

>Unguilded pug hero
>903 ilevel because lmao titanforge
>Have several realm firsts from previous expansions from when I used to raid
>Just wanna fucking pug Nighthold Normal
>950+ ILEVEL HAVE TOMB OF SARGERAS CURVE FLASK, FOOD, FEAST, RUNES, TOMES, CODEX, BLUEPRINTS TO BLIZZARD HQ, CLEARED GRIFT 100+ IN D3, LEGENDARY IN ALL HEARTHSTONE SEASONS AND WON SEVERAL HOTS TOURNAMENTS

Maybe I should just find a guild

Apparently Mythic Gul'dan is a pushover and we should see him dead before reset.

RIP Blizzard. Game is pathetic shell of its former self

spec? if it's not literal garbage the best guilds on your realm would probably insta-invite you

Source?

Don't forget owning a potato farm.

Rumor is until feb 8th or some shit, they're out of the mythic guldan race

That's actually pretty resourceful. It's people like this that actually deserve to win the game, honestly.
People who think of actual strategies to win and not just piling as much iLvl on as possible until the thing gets easier.

Reminds me of old dr weavil fights.

>Tfw I try hunter and geuininly enjoy Marksmanship
>Would have to regear
>Wouldn't have a heal spec to fall back on for ez queues

I know melee DPS get cucked from Mythic+ PuGs all the time because they are a dime a dozen, but does a Hunter even have a chance?

wtb serenity world first b/c method can GET FUCKED

guild killed Chorno but ran out of time to try any trilliax pulls

such is life as a 2 day a week guild

I don't even play a single female character so stfu. Just tired of this mindset everyone else that plays one is a degenerate loser. It's retarded irony that people think those that play humans are "boring" yet not playing your gender in a game is degenerate. It's a fucking computer game people play, not people cutting off their fucking genitals.

i pull like 100k more dps than my mm hunter guildie in raids
in m+, he pulls 300k more than me (although he has double bis legs, double bis trinkets, and 4pc)

>join mythic+ for ap and legs
>all three dps don't have at least 2.9mil hp (3.7m for furytards)

Isn't like half of Serenity's guild former Method players anyways

>115% of 2.9m is 3.7m

that's why i want serenity to win, they left because method is trying to go full business and trying to make a business out of a wow guild is full retard

I thought Serenity was also sponsored? But then again last time I watch a Method player stream he wouldn't stop advertising some booster service so yeah that's kind of shitty.

>LINK HEROIC ACHI IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO OUR NORMAL RUN, ALSO AT LEAST THREE LEGENDARIES EQUIPPED
I seriously don't get pugs.

>tanking dungeons
>you are in total control of the group, your game knowledge has d, practically every affix is for tanks and mastering them makes the difference between bad, good and a great tank
>tanking raids
>DUDE taunt at 6 stacks LMAO
>DUDE tank the add LMAO
>DUDE every mechanic happens every pull at the exact same time LMAO
>DUDE your job is only to keep aggro and pull off the couple of tank mechanics LMAO

>deserve to win
>exploit
LOL

>yo hey Lula
>*BRRRRRRRRT*
>gotta take a dump, let the pitbull out
>*PPFFFFFFT*
>wooooahhhh, giveaway time!
>*plop*
>you've guys got til i finish my shit okay?
>*BRRFFFFFFFFFFFT

Still haven't met a fury that can beat me as arms in single target and burst windows. I beat this guy in total damage too almost always, arms is superior unless you're really good at fury.

Your spec is irrelevant, only thing that matters is ilvl,

play what you want, but don't be surprised that people think you're weird for playing a girl if you're a man.
oh and btw, fantasy races in a fantasy game are not the same thing as gender.

>degenerate loser

you can be a successful degenerate too m8ey
:^)

>M Star Augur needs everyone pulling 750k sustained ST damage to beat the enrage
>several specs literally cannot do this without double BiS Legendaries

what did Blizzard mean by this?

And people who just grind for better pants deserve to win more than people who actually thought up of a working solution to a problem?

delet this

they're both sponsored, but method wants to have multiple esports teams and do shit like sell shirts (literally cringed so hard when i saw their BUY A WORLD FIRST ARCHIMONDE T-SHIRT ad)

>might finish researching second legendary before my first one drops

Please god I'm praying tomorrow gives me anything

m8 ur just gonna get fucked
i'm 54, 903 ilvl, 3/10m, farmed mythic tov/en, and still only have 3 (atleast one is bis, but the other i have equipped is sephuz rip)
legendary rng is the worst part of legion, but maybe fixes in 7.2???

Is it true 7.2 is going to finally add target able legendaries? Tired of this "get four and all are shit lmao" meme

What they actually did was have a a monk taunt the boss, get the debuff and then teleport outside of the actual boss room, making the add not spawn at all

you can see it on the minimap in the video they released

youtube.com/watch?v=FlVjfxViVEE

blizz said changes to the system are going on the PTR soon
nobody knows what they are, but i'd expect to see them tomorrow

>working solution
>exploiting a mechanic

What's degenerate about playing a female character because you think it's more aesthetic? What about girls that play male characters? And I only play male characters so stop saying that shit.

>exploiting
>using the tools at your ready disposal to deal with a problem

That's not how you're supposed to beat stuff, blizzard wants people to actually fight bosses and do mechanics not just literally hearth out and do nothing. Cheesing things is fine but there's a level where it's an exploit.

>girls that play male characters

literally don't exist

i've raided with girls who said they play male characters just to be left alone (since they're super obviously girls because of their character names)

>Want to start a new main to raid for Tomb because Hunter is shit
>Guild too cliquey to help me gear
>Pugs all want 890+

Wew lad, maybe next expansion

post good m+ music

youtube.com/watch?v=FiZxxaZ_Okg

just find a new guild
on farm tell them you want to reroll and get re-geared
ez

>killed 10/10H week one
>only get 2 down week 2 cause guldan took a whole night himself cause people were being dumb (and legit, our dps is garbage, only 5 people above 450k on that fight)

seriously though, gul'dan p3 is honestly really fun and hectic going through those first 4 eyes until you get to that point where he has no mechanics for 2 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=C1pQxz5wzjQ&index=1&list=PLDfKAXSi6kUZLQN646QK-vwOMVSBvOwVs

>He doesn't main a Male Orc Warrior

get a load of these fagplanets

>only 5 people above 450k on that fight
find new guild

wait you still beat Gul'dan with DPS like that? I kinda thought if you can't finish it before the third Black Harvest it's game over, man.

yeah of course i don't play a warrior
i out dps all warriors as fdk
you can still soak the souls out of the last black harvest, lol

>wearing that tabard as a filthy uncivilized brute

DELET

I mean, re-rolling AFTER the new instance just came out instead of any point in the last few months was the wrong choice

that said though, just do M+, kara (or just nightbane), and make your own normal NH pugs and shit'll come to you and talk to your RL about it too and just stop taking gear on main and if you can come to farm on new char

or meme the fuck out of them and insist survival is #1 and go melee

stop me from resubing please

legendaries

yeah but usually at that point most of your healers and ranged will already have 2-3 soaked, anything more then that is usually pushing it and having melee soak will fuck you up if an Eye spawns.

To be fair I wasn't aware they were going to anally gape my class so violently the most degenerate of people would vomit

your server is dead and if it isn't all guilds are full

it's only degenerate because you are not female.
>more aesthetic
this is like one of those ""ah dun liek to look at a mans ass while ah play muh games ecsss deee"
and girls playing male characters because muh harassment. please, how many of them are there? 3?
letting yourself get triggered by some 13 year old isn't really showing strength in your character.
and btw, m8ey, I've never seen this harassment happen, and i've been playng with 2 girls i know irl.
you're just a salty cunt.

>just hit 8 hours /played on my Monk
>3 hours of that afk in Dalaran
>got first leggo off a BG win

WTF /wowg/ told me that poopsockers are fat and ugly

it's all rng, have seen people that get 3 from their first 3 emmissaries
grats tho

>and girls playing male characters because muh harassment. please, how many of them are there? 3?
A significant portion of the wow population is female, and they don't mostly play males I'm sure. Not a salty cunt just think you shouldn't think so lowly of people who play a girl in a virtual COMPUTER game.

>6/10h with pugs
>good logs
>search for guild in wowprogress
>3/10m contacts me and wants me in
should i go for it lads?

Yeah but isn't the point to just mash whirlwind for easy m+?

SERENITY BOIS

100% yes, if just to get free gear

>playing male characters to not be harassed
I've played almost entirely female characters in wow for 9 or so years now, and almost everyone assumes I'm a dude anyway (even with retarded girly names). In all that time I've been "harassed" maybe two or three times. This "harassment" came in the form of weird emotes and/or crude whispers, both of which are easily ignorable or blockable.

I don't get this whole "avoiding harassment" junk.

idk i've never seen it personally, just what i heard from some girl i raided with

>A significant portion of the wow population is female, and they don't mostly play males I'm sure.
I guarantee you 99% play a female character.
>Not a salty cunt just think you shouldn't think so lowly of people who play a girl in a virtual COMPUTER game.
YOU think that ME thinking that males playing female characters is weird, isn't normal?
guess again.

just soak the crap out of souls, after the 3rd harvest and 4th eye, he legit does nothing for 2 minutes but flames of sargeras, literally just becomes a tank and spank (I honestly have no clue what the enrage timer on that fight is, but it's FUCKING LONG)

it took us 12 minutes to kill him though in a 20man with 4 healers
there were a few ranged that were just at 440k because of some really dumb bonds that were a bit too far away leading to dps losses

to give an example of our dps:
hunter: 95 600k
s-priest: 62 520k
ret pally: 47 510k (had really shit luck with flames in p3)
fire mage: 61 480k
demo lock 25 449k
then the rest were our 2 raid leaders who admittedly were paying tons of attention to other people's shit. constantly out of boss range breaking bonds, and never popping anything on something that isn't an eye saving absoultely all shit for adds and were the 2nd/3rd highest on adds anyways (they admittedly do a lot better when they're not babysitting the raid on progress) at 440 and 410k
aaand some really low mages, a dk, and a ded kitty

our mw parsed orange for dmg like always though so that's nice

A good Fury Warrior should be able to rape an FDK in single target

>blasting Shinedown and running 6 Maw of Souls/hour

Fuck I love this expansion

I find patient sniper to be an ok spec

aoe-meme spec is boring as hell, but it's cool to do 1M aoe dps and be super mobile

yeah though, I get how you could not like it though, what kinda alt are you planning to gear up?

icefury ele and aoe boomkin (also ST boomkin with good leggos) are really fun, and so is afflic

demo is hard as hell in my book becasue your only moving spell is life tap

>tfw I uironically love spamming MoS

How is Ret Paladin looking so far? I am just coming back and I want to play a Hybrid class (Main DPS & Tank for Queues)

I've heard everything from "they are #1" to "they are garbage but simming really well" to "they can do #1 DPS if they ignore all mechanics"

How do into neo-karazhan? I mean, I can watch videos but people won't accept me in the group. Is it even worth it for the dh quest?

>YOU think that ME thinking that males playing female characters is weird, isn't normal?

It isn't. Nobody -except for, maybe, new players- think it's weird.

What is the AoE meme spec? I just got my Hunter to 110 and I use Piercing Shot/Barrage(or Volley)

>Proc Multi-Shot w/ Marking Targets
>Use Piercing Shot/Barrage on CD
>Fill with Multi-Shot

Please god tell me no Sidewinders. That is the most antifun mechanic ever. I just cant stand them

what healers besides mw are fun?