"OUTTA THE CAR CUNT"

>"OUTTA THE CAR CUNT"

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YYy3qRv
youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Wonder how I somehow missed him approaching the car as when I'm stopped I'm constantly scanning my mirrors and surroundings

2. mash gas pedal

Just let him kill me because I can't live as a woman

This happened to my mom when she was rolling through the street of ghetto Oakland in the 80s or 90s.
>mom pulls up at stop light in el Camino
>shit skin runs up to window with gun and proceeds to tell my mom to get out
>mom says "okay" turns her head to look down to unbuckle seat belt
>floors it through the red light intersection
>shit skin pops off a round or two then runs off
>never caught.
Such is life in the 510

>black guy
>saying cunt

Must be an APEX cunt from Melbourne

>tell the nigger okay
>pretend I'm unbuckling
>whip out my piece and blast him in the nuts

Laugh loudly as I exclaim the takbir and press the button, detonating the explosives and blowing the shitskin to hell while ascending myself and my trusty Hilux to martyrdom

laugh, i have never seen a nigga say cunt

exactly this

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as "cunt", is in fact, a vagina, or as I've recently taken to calling it, female genital.

this

tell him that I'll kill his entire chickenwing stash if he doesn't fuck off

Not without posting those TITS.

>being a woman
I'd rather die

>mash gas pedal
You get shot.
Your car meanders around and hits the side of another car or building.
The carjacker runs off and is never caught.

They actually do shoot around here. They get very angry if anyone resists. And they might even kill witnesses.

Just recently, a black lady had two youngsters car prowl in a store parking lot. Under 18 kids get their records cleared when they turn 18, so niggers typically do as many indiscriminate crimes as they can including jacking and burglaries. The car owner comes out to the car and tries to catch the kids.

The black lady drives her car and aims it at the car owner and runs him over. He is dead.

They then rob the body. How cool is that?

They use the stolen credit card (they don't need a PIN to use a credit card at automated checkout). Free money. Except the store cameras and computer face matching software create an Identification and the police arrest the lady and detain the two kids (unrelated to her) that are living in her house. This sounds just like Apex only that it is in the USA.

The black lady of course pleads not guilty to using the credit car. Not guilty to ALL CHARGES. That includes using the car to kill the car owner to get rid of the witness and then devilishly robbing the dead body that was created. Remember, this was a low slung car so the body was mangled and bloody.

Does she have sex with the two kids (unrelated) who are living with her in her home? If you asked her, I bet she'd say Not Guilty too.

Similar stories to this happen all over the USA every day. Adults use kids to do the crimes while they sit in the getaway car. If necessary, they run interference against witnesses or the property owner.

This. Feels good to be a burger

>Wonder how I somehow missed him approaching the car
They practice hiding.
They naturally run fast.
They come up on your blind spot, so the time that you do see them is when they come out of the blind spot. So it seems like magic they are suddenly there in your face. It's standard predator tactics. Animals do it too.

Live free or die trying. And by that I mean pull my gun out to shoot him or reverse back a bit then run his ass over.

Wait for a distraction and then pull my Gen 4 Glock 19 loaded with 15+1 hollow points rounds and proceed to give myself tinnitus

i had a hitch hiker try to rob me once on the highway. he waited a good 20 minutes down the line too. i just stomped the gas, i had the car going like 230 kmph. he was freakin.i eventually slowed down really fast and pulled over, i pulled out my knife and started yelling really loud to get out. i drove off

i live in a 99% white town so that's what i do.

Having your window open around blacks.
Na that ain't a thing.

>picking up hitchhikers
whew

>teleport
>katana
>nothing personnel

hey guys have a server you can fuck up discord.gg/YYy3qRv

>he got that close to my door without me shooting him
do you think I'm slipping lately op?

Begin rolling window up. everyone knows when your arm is on the window and someone rolls it up, you will flinch. Open door as fast as possible. scrap for the gun. shoot nig nog. Call police

This is not how the real world works

Hope he kills me :^(

im aussie so naturally he doesnt have a gun then i run him the fuck over

>They practice hiding.
>They naturally run fast.
>They come up on your blind spot, so the time that you do see them is when they come out of the blind spot. So it seems like magic they are suddenly there in your face. It's standard predator tactics. Animals do it too.

Yeah and that is why I don't drive in the city.
>No parking

I'll just get out and leave the keyless fob in my pocket, run far away and turn the car off with remote start.
Should work, no?
Oh and I have onstar so i might be able to track it too

>Oh and I have onstar so i might be able to track it too
That's why today's thieves carjack it and quickly get to a safe spot where they can open the hood and cut the battery lines. Or they tow it at night to some safe spot and then cut the battery lines. After that, they can take the car to another spot to part it out.

who knows, this could be in 'strailya. every black bloke i know here says it when pissed.

let him take it, my car has tracking on my phone

Get out of the car, report it stolen, wait for either the cops the retrieve it or my insurance to cover it

Shoot him with my own gun.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If he really wants a cobalt he needs it more than me.

>what do?
So many heroes in Veeky Forums. Even though the carjacker has gun drawn, the 4channer like a plot-protected hero shouts out I'mma gonna defend muh car and slowly draws a weapon and turns to aim at the jacker. The jacker of course never fires his gun but runs off.

Only on Veeky Forums. Cuz all posters are plot protected heroes.

>step out of car
>run
>car jacket gets in, goes 5 feet
>engine shuts off because the key is in my pocket and I'm more then 50ft away

????

>pull out glock 20sf
>finally get to tryvon someone
>acquitted
>sell gun for 100k and move to Florida

tell to take it easy as I am a tourist trying to learn about america

phew lucky me my car has bulletproof windows!

Glass is sorta bulletproof to small arms fire, well the first shot anyway.

??????????????

what

i love reading replies to threads like these.

its scrawny white kids who just got their CCW license and feel like billy bad ass.

>get out of car because no guns
>he turns around
>uh how you drive this white boy

Get out and walk away, insurance money is fine with me.

>Get out of the car
>draw my CC as he's getting in
>put a round in his skull

There's been too many pictures of pistol fire going right through car windows. As long as it is metal jacketed, it will even go through car doors especially if they are composite or aluminum. Even small bullets such as steel jacketed .22 caliber have gone through a car door. Today's car doors aren't like your grandpappy's thick steel braced car doors that weight three times today's doors. I can hold my car door up with one hand and sort of wave it around as long as I wear thick gloves so I don't scratch/cut myself. The metal is so thin.

This but then I would be real pissed about getting someone elses blood in my car

I think what you mean to say is, you'll start bawling and obeying literally every command he gives you.

Holy fucking shit

The carjacker has shot the driver long before the driver has finished trying to do what he said he was going to do.

Are you me? I have the same gun and would do the same thing.

t. pussy city kid who can't even operate his body when he sees a gun

I'd ask him where the D-boy at and tell him I'd split a couple bags with him.

>slam into D for max respek
>get shot in leg
>drive off
>get mad respek
>sell millions of shitty rap albums
>PROFIT

Literally just drive off since I don't live in a shithole where you can get guns

1. Get out of the car
2. Try not to cry
3. Cry a lot
4. Claim my insurance and buy another Twingo

>slam into D
I don't recognize that gear.

>criminals obey gun laws

>Americans obey gun laws
Ftfy

I'm confused. Do you think I'm American?

Do you think your American?

>Get out of the car
>Let him try to drive car with button clutch and shortshifter
>Probably get shit because he's frustrated

Worth it

get out of my car and wait for like 2 minutes and activate my self aimed anti personnel kid shrapnel bomb and see how far he can drive with metal in his brain

No.

wait what

Well my friend, that just tells me you are not getting maximum respek.

>gun control

>stopping niggers from getting guns

okay

>Slam into D
>Prop shaft goes POING

>H-here you go Mr r-robber
>KAPLOW!

RIP in piece

>*WHAM!*

>Living in a nanny state that requires a license

>he expected anyone to come into this thread to play along with op's cuck scenerio

Scrawny white kids, as funny as they may sound, are fucking deadly. They have every right to act badass.

Really, what do you do when you're a carjacker expecting jack shit and a scrawny white kid pulls a CZ70 out of his door holster and stuffs it in your face with one hand while adjusthing his fedora with the other? Laugh, and then die for nothing because you were shot from the front with a gun pointed at him, making it a valid self defense case? Try to out fedora him and turn the carjacking into a murder, use the getaway vehicle, and somehow completely destroy the evidence before the police find you?

C: laugh and walk away because you're not going to sully your family name by dying to scrawny white kid with a $10 walmart tophat and cheap pistol he bought from army surplus

>a fucking island

where's he going to get the gun? the mexican border? street gangs that gank random old men to grab their concealed 1911s?

if someone has an illegal gun in australia it was probably so hard to get that they're planning on using on something more high profile than a carjacking, and if they're carjacking you that's not their endgame and they probably have friends with explosives

Ask why he wants a 30yo volvo

>he doesn't have a ccw
LOL

>draw my CC as he's getting in
>put a round in his skull
Technically illegal to do in my state. He is leaving and not killing you. As soon as the perp is leaving, he is not a self-defense threat. So if you now shoot him in my state, you can be charged with manslaughter or at the least assault. Trayvon has rights too.

I thought handguns are very very unobtainium in Straya?

>not living in a stand your ground state
If someone robs me on the street, proper procedure is to give him my money and valuables, then when he turns away put 17+1 hydra-shok rounds into him.

>Obey orders and get out of car. Stay calm.
>Immediately scan for accomplices.
>If the opportunity presents itself and he's distracted, sever wrist tendons with knife. Remove gun.
>Run away. If he gives chase, double back and get in car.
>Drive off.
>Otherwise cut my losses and lose car. I won't fight battles I can't win.

>"The car is GPS tracked, whats the point?"

Execute all blacks, then re-instate White Australia.

i have insurance

Tell him to stop appropriating English and Australian culture, because North Americans all sound autistic when they say the word "cunt".

Give him the Johannesburg Special.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg

Say 'Fuck yes', put that shit in park for him and tell him there's a tech n9ne CD in the glove box

Shit's insured for more than twice what i paid for it

>Straya
>grabs dangerous endangered highly poisonous snake hiding in the glovebox
>chuck it at blackie

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

>"Get out of the ca-"
>"Ahhhhhhhhhhh a nigger aaaaaaaaaaah!"
>"Hey i said-"
>"AAAAAAAAHHH HE'S SO DARK AAAHHHHHH SAVE ME Veeky ForumsTTOMAN!"
>"The fuck?"
>Loud gust of wind
>cape swinging around
>"Not so fast hoodlum!"
>swing a windmill uppercut that disarms the bixnoodite
>"back to Australia for you!"
>slide into the dms with soccermom
>mfw

>implying someone would want to steal a beater shitbox
should it happen i'd just get out, then wait like 2 minutes for the guy to return and hand me back the keys because he wouldn't even outrun a fat american on a mobility scooter

BLM will create a media circus out of your life for that. Sympathetic BLM lawyers will file variances of discrimination lawsuits separately against you. Each lawsuit will be costly to defend and reduce what finances you have. It costs them little as the federal government (taxpayers) pays for the cost of discrimination lawsuits and prosecutors once it is properly filed by anti-discrimination activists. You can have a million dollars, but you'll end up much poorer and lose your home/car due to costs and never-ending vandalism.

>calling city kids pussy
>probably dealt with two black people in his life

actual city kids arent pussy when neighborhoods are closer together and you're actually more likely to deal with gangs, not like in shitsville where the only chance of that happening is you somehow end up driving ten miles out of your 90% white community into a predominantly black town

>nigga why would you steal a granny buick with somebody in it? there's a nigmaro parked right down the street

if that doesnt work shoot him.

>has no freedom
>claims others live in shithole
t. britcuck

Since not from a free country:

1.Panic + stall
or
2. Panic + wheel spin + get shot

nothing because this situation is absolutely impossible to happen

I comply with his demands, taking my dick out of the designated fleshlight I keep in my car at all times.