I'd like to address this to the C/o/ucil

I'd like to address this to the C/o/ucil.
I've been working a new job, pay is good enough to where I can afford a newer car.
My main debate is between a 2013 Range Rover Evoque and a 2013 Audi Allroad (I'd murder out the Evoque or either Bag the Audi). Both cost around the same and have similar milages (~70k)
I used to drive an Evoque at my old job, and I scheduled a test drive for an Allroad. My main thing is reasonable reliability, I know Land Rover and Audi are known for being trash. But you're not gonna find "higher class" cars for the price. I live in SoCal, so no issues with weather. My main inquiry is what would you guys suggest best for Value, Style, and overall enjoyment. I'm 20 years old and work in a somewhat professional environment, and I'd like to stunt on these hoes occasionally. If you own/have owned one of these do you have anything to say about it?
Thank you for any help.

>20 years old
>socal
>murder out
>bag
Murder out yourself, will ya.

My man, that's just my preference. I've had dailies ranging from classics to econoboxes.

>20 y/o
>works in professional environment
>trying to buy 70k vehicle
something isn't adding up, either way fuck off just flip a coin then take that car and drive off a cliff

You talk like a douche. Saged

your taste in cars leads me to believe you're a massive faggot.

you don't deserve advice.

2nd

>"money can't buy taste" the post

Both of the cars are going to be huge unreliable money pits that you won't even be able to keep up with maintenance on especially after the 'hella sick bags *exhales vape smoke*' destray the suspension components subframes.

But shit your 20 and making 6 figures just blow all your cash on stupid shit like we all know you're gonna do anyway.

Honestly you should get an RWB Porsche :^)

SLEEP TIGHT OINKER

You dense motherfuckers, there cars are 25k each used. Jesus Christ, are you guys upset that you drive shit boxes and don't have the financial stability to buy cars like this? I get that these cars are flavorless overpriced euro cars, But I need somthing clean and modern.

I'd like an RWB Porsche, but I don't have money like that yet.

That's fine, you probably couldn't afford cars like these anyways

Yeah, I'm such a fucking douche because I kindly asked you all if you had any suggestion about the cars

>a Ford and a VW
>money pits
t. poorfag

>Not a CTS V wagon

Ask me how I know you're poor

Rover all the way OP, just get a warranty with it
Bitches love offroad vehicles, it's much more luxurious than the Audi, and infinitely better looking in my opinion.

This really isn't a good place to ask about higher end vehicles though considering this board is populated by poorfags who drive miatas and honda civics

Well, the problem is that you picked two of the shittiest cars imaginable to buy used. I get that you just want a nice ride that's also a good value (hence buying used after the depreciating hit), but there's a reason why these cars have dropped so much in price.

How hot do you think you're going to look when your piece of shit used Evoque is in the shop for the 6th time in the same year for some random bullshit?

Well, in any case for the purposes you listed you may as well get the Evoque. Short of an exotic or semi-exotic 2 door coupe, bitches love SUV's and they love Land Rovers because of the way they look. Just be aware that you're basically flushing 25 grand down the toilet.

Well anyone that has these preferences should kill themselves.

>i want to buy and rice out a soccer mom car

uhhhhhhhhhh are you sure you're in the right place? maybe try stancenation forum or something

I mean, I'm doing all right. I just don't like American cars. I know I cannot afford a CTS-V

If I can get a warranty for used, that'd be nicey spicy. I don't know why bitches love them so much. I was contemplating an older G wagon too, but they're a bit pricy.

See that's my biggest issue. I have a solid 50 mile commute 4 days a week.My old boss had an Evoque that was a year newer, he told me it gave him no major issues. I'd drive it from Laguna to Los Angeles almost everyday (I was a personal assistant) and it was decent. But I know for a fact English cars are always built like shit, and same goes for Audi. I've driven pre-2000's Benz's since I was 16, My current is a 2008 Toyota Highlander, so I've grown comfortable to reliable cars.

Shit get a lexus

>been told from experience that the Evoque has major issues
>wants to buy one anyone
boi you are some type of special aintcha

>Making constant repairs on a highly depreciating asset

t. someone with more debt than income/investments+savings

anyway* not anyone damn it

Daily reminder that this is Veeky Forums

What kind of pay are we talking about here OP?

60k/yr or so after taxes. So like 5k a month

Get the audi I guess.

The evoque is a womans car. I'm not saying that to troll, the car is literally designed by woman, for woman.