Previously newest video: youtu.be/Inh3V2CfdaE [Open]

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=xmd9eUpSE5g [Open]

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g [Open]

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw [Open]

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU [Open]

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T6t773fmynk
strawpoll.me/12235194
youtube.com/watch?v=jLWzmeI1QWc
youtube.com/watch?v=zrZu3BsnaYw
youtube.com/watch?v=C2o_XUEfGeo
twitter.com/tibermoon/status/825880810607824896
youtube.com/watch?v=P5GHQNnPUuo
youtube.com/watch?v=znSlHYkAe8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for mandibles.

Femshep Bestshep
Liara best waifu

If you can post a good looking ME1 femshep you win a million Canadian cuckbucks.

i approve

>"Hey, Ryder! I'm the new engineer assigned to the ground team. Let me know if need drones, automated turrets, if you need something hacked or bypassed!"

So wait

hol up

by this map

Humans officially control as much territory as the council races jointly share, and they''re the main council race settling the traverse (not to mention their terminus system colonies)

why do the Asari, Turians, and Salarians control so little?

>TOO PRETTY, MAKES NOT PRETTY PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE
>BIG BOOBS, MAKES SMALL BOOB PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE
>gets turned into another Sera
fucking DykeWare ruins everything
definitely would

because humanity in ME is actually really imperialistic and overbearing

Bioware's retarded, user. Alliance space also includes batarian space.

youtu.be/T6t773fmynk

>hair colour of a whore
>ducklips

Nah.

>red is a whore haircolour
>didnt even have a gf with big full lips

get some decent taste kiddo

>tfw used to have gf with big full lips

Armoured waifus.

>the heavy weapons person is a woman

Lol.

Wrex and Garrus blew several loads in all three women, after this.

nth

No.

Too soft and cute. I already have Alex for that.

>fucking furry faggot spamming up the thread instead of the usual talicancer

>Vetra will have a story about having a 9-round hand-to-hand drill with a Turian once.
>"He had reach but I had flexibility"

You know it's gonna happen.

Because humans breed like rats and their home world is a total shithole.

>Because humans breed like rats
Is that a bad thing?
>their home world is a total shithole.
So other races don't need resources from colonies and just leave their homeworld because of what, tourism?

That I would find interesting. I don't think Bioware would do that, though. Because then we'd think how much fun it would be if Garrus was here, as well. And that would lead to all kinds of comparisons that they desperately want to avoid.

>instead of the usual talicancer
Yeah cause we all love that....

Huh, I mean Its been awhile since played ME3 but I always thought somehow the Batarians came from the Terminus systems since they're so prevalent there. I mean now I see I'm wrong but still, the way you run into Batarians everywhere in ME2 in the Terminus systems made it seem like that was their home.

Isn't Tali technically xeno too, just under a helmet?

Is overpopulation a bad thing? IDK. Just giving you some of the reasons aliens have barked at my earthborn Shep when I've engaged them in game about it. The only other species that breeds as prodigiously would be the Salarians but that's mitigated by their diminished sex drive (and yes, I'm sure BioWare is going to retcon/downplay this to allow a romance with Kallo Jath in ME:A).

As far as resources, it seems like the other races have already had their big colony-making blitz and they've scaled back to more stable / long-term patterns. Remember the Turians had an entire history before ME1 where they grew so large it caused civil wars between the different colonies and then homeboys in Palaven came and brought everyone to heel. Humanity is the new kid on the block and is pushing into systems wherever they can b/c everything is new, people want to go out and colonize while the other species are more 'been there, done that, already lived through the problems'

>Isn't Tali technically xeno too
She's a filthy fucking alien

if Volus are space jews and Krogan are space niggers, are Batarians space allah snackbars?

Salarians are space gooks, we all know that.

Well they are mercenaries like krogan. Batarian Hegemony is such a shitty place to live in that they either become pirates or guns for hire

This is so cute!

Because humans outbreed everyone except the Krogan and Vorcha, have a military on par with the Turians, Scientific acumen on par with the Salarians, and Biotics on par with the Asari.

And no one BUT the Batarians are willing to stand up to us. Which is why they will be purged from the universe.

>(and yes, I'm sure BioWare is going to retcon/downplay this to allow a romance with Kallo Jath in ME:A)

yfw he's just gonna be casually "so you wanna fuk?"

I really hoped all the history of Mass Effect would be more fleshed out, like the Krogan rebellions or the Rachni Wars.
But BW just had to pack it all up and start anew in a different galaxy where the way how we got there doesnt even fit the standard lore.
Great fucking job.

Batarians are North Africans mixed with Turkish, Persian and probably some other stuff.

Overpopulation shouldn't really be a problem since humans are spreading to all them colonies. Also if i remember codex correctly Alliance is already using all this resources flowing from the fringes to terraform Earth into nice place again. Guess Reapers may have slowed that down but still.

Yeah, I always got like a barbary pirates type vibe from them.

>implying it isnt just a few high profile whites who are able to travel the stars
>implying the mayority of humans isnt just a brown pleb slaving away in favelas

its lore

It's gonna be the Saints Row 4 mass effect romance parody.

>Overpopulation shouldn't really be a problem since humans are spreading to all them colonies.

Not at a quick pace, though. Terra Nova and Eden Prime are the largest human colonies, with populations little over 4 million. Elysium has a population of 8 million, but only half is human.

>to terraform Earth into nice place again

This I don't remember.

Advanced nations have eliminated most genetic disease and pollution. Less fortunate regions have not progressed beyond 20th century technology, and are often smog-choked, overpopulated slums.
Yeah well i guess places like South America, Africa or Middle East are shit but the rest should be ok. Also not discussing that brown pleb thing, i bet it's BW's wet dream

>with populations little over 4 million

This is nothing when compared to megacities on Earth right now. Those colony population numbers are really low. You'd think more people would want to gtfo.

Jack reference?

>Sea levels have risen two meters in the last 200 years, and violent weather is common due to environmental damage inflicted during the late 21st century. The past few decades, however, have seen significant improvement due to recent technological advances.

>want to gtfo
Yes
>be able to afford to gtfo
Not without being a member of the Systems Alliance, which the games don't really illustrate is NOT all of humanity on Earth. The Alliance is basically NA, parts of Western Europe, Russia, China, and a select few parts of SE Asia.

>gtfo
I bet, but considering the resources and money needed to establish colonies and that humanity is only a spacefaring civilization since 30years these few growing colonies check out.
Consider that a colonies are mostly founded by cooperations like exogeni who want to make profits with them.

I guess someone on BSN made that.

Space travel is still expensive. Transporting goods and people is not a cheap thing to do, even in Mass Effect.
Chris L'etoile mentions this in the thing he released where he goes over the stuff he discussed with Karpeshyn about the background to Mass Effect lore.

Colonies are expensive to set up, and not all people can afford to go there, and even if companies pay for it, that still limits the amount of people moved.

Ah, right.

Good shit, bros. Glad to see the lore nerdery is coming back close to release.

What do the Turians even eat in Andromeda? Did they bring their own food? What if the whole galaxy doesn't have edible dextro food? What if the whoel galaxy doesn't have edibe human food? What if none of the planets have a breathable atmosphere? Why are they walking around without helmets? How does the universal translator understand what the Archon and the bunny people are saying without any previous exposure to the language?

mass effect fields

>Mass Effect fields
>AI
>VI
>Nanomachines, Son
>SPESS MAGIC

>What do the Turians even eat in Andromeda? Did they bring their own food?
Hydroponics on the ship.

>What if the whole galaxy doesn't have edible dextro food?
I find that unlikely. Even then, I assume the dextro plants still use the regular CO2+sunlight+water to produce sugar, you'd still just plant them in the ground. Or at least possible to plant them in larger greenhouses than the space on the ships can afford.

>What if the whoel galaxy doesn't have edibe human food? What if none of the planets have a breathable atmosphere? Why are they walking around without helmets?
The've checked for habitable planets before hand.

>How does the universal translator understand what the Archon and the bunny people are saying without any previous exposure to the language?
That's just magic.

i feel this game going to turn bad but still going to buy it since i love hurting myself.

>How does the universal translator understand what the Archon and the bunny people are saying without any previous exposure to the language?

It'd be cool if the first conversation is still gibberish and then the UT catches up. Star Trek have done it before.

There's a reason that Darmak and Jalad, despite being somewhat nonsensical, is one of the best TNG episodes.

Your post reminds me of the Dark Souls 3 DLC that comes out around the same time this does.

>that fucking first time you talk to Sovereign, before you knew anything about it or what it was and its voice just let you know it did not have time for your shit
>Garrus and Wrex shittalking in the elevator in ME3
>going bottleshooting with Garrus
>seeing Liara's timecapsules
>getting a perfect run on the Collector base on that first playthrough
>Javik going on about 'back in my days'
>Garrus trying to awkwardly flirt
>Zaeed and Garrus fortifying shep's apartment
>Grunt's birthday party with Aralakh company

Quick /meg/, what's your favourite scenes from the trilogy before Andromeda?

strawpoll.me/12235194

>SHEPARD. MY FRIEND. OUTTA MY WAY, C'MERE! SHEPAAAARD.

It legit made me tear up the first time I played it.

Would fucking her result in chaffing?

Would Tali swallowing some Shepard goo get her sick?

>everyone being too busy with their own problems to be glad to see you
>or just being too emotionally traumatized to recognize you as alive
>wrex doesn't give a shit and throws his entire court out to bearhug you

Fuck yeah I had a sniffle

Yes. Do not ingest

Interestingly, nothing from ME1 except the aforementioned scene, Shepard's SPECTRE promotion, and the final battle Normandy shooting Soverign.

ME2
>Mordin's introduction, "never see me coming"
>Archangel reveal
>Tali swooning over you in video logs in her recruitment mission
>drinking with Dr Chakwas
>The moment Liara becomes the new Shadow Broker
>All of Mordin's loyalty mission
>The first scene of Tali's loyalty mission.
>The entire Suicide Mission
>Samara and Morinth facing off

ME3
>Vega crashing a shuttle
>Mordin revealed to be Wrex's informant
>The talk with the Reaper on Ranoch
>Mordin's death
>Liara's time capsule
>All the Normandy talks with Garrus
>Anderson's death scene

>Would fucking her result in chaffing?
youtube.com/watch?v=jLWzmeI1QWc
>Would Tali swallowing some Shepard goo get her sick?
youtube.com/watch?v=zrZu3BsnaYw

Actually, I find every interaction with Saren and Shepard to be pretty memorable, especially when Shepard Cold-Cocks Saren on Virmire.

I'm deciding to buy Andromeda based solely on whether Vetra is a lesbian or not

A lot of my favorite series moments were from ME1. The husks on Eden Prime, the first time you see those dragonsteeth, pretty spoopy. Also the only time in the series that husks are actually scary/a threat since you've got to deal with ME1's jank shooting for low level characters. The whole Ilos segment really stands out to me too. Being in those ruins, driving the Mako through all those dead pods, talking to Vigil, driving through the conduit.

>Would never dream, of mockery!

Jesus he's VA was perfect

I love it when he thinks you're hitting on him if you don't romance anyone else.

>tfw will never hear mordin's advice on relations with qt femtur gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2o_XUEfGeo

Ilos was pretty gr8 first time through, when the protheans were still mysterious and enigmatic precursors instead of spacesamurai.
>creepy af statues
>50.000 year old VIs
>thousands of cryopods in a massive underground bunker
>a huge, corroded husk of a city, wondering what could have wiped them out
ME1 was amazing for building atmosphere and curiosity. I miss wondering what the fuck the Reapers were.

>Shepard coming out of the rubble at the end of ME1
>meeting The Illusive Man
>Shadow Broker music and Liara shittalking the yahg into an angry fit of rage
>all the ME3 mission containing ME2 squadmates
>Garrus on Palavan
>Arrival of the Fleets at the Finale
>Liaras last Goodbye present

>Mordin's death
this hit really hard playing it the first time

twitter.com/tibermoon/status/825880810607824896

I'm afraid how horribly mutated he will be

also
>that Noveria feel

youtube.com/watch?v=P5GHQNnPUuo

one of my overall favorite missions

>The first scene of Tali's loyalty mission.
Fucking this.

After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and through shoals of dust, I will return to where I began.

Still gives me goosebumps. I love atmospheric lore like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=znSlHYkAe8Y

So we can't customize the dad? There goes my plans of playing as eddrf's child.

CUTIE

I'm not convinced. I think I'll be taking Vetra and the bunny when I get him. Until then I she's competing with Cora.

>cue BW completely missing points by not including a VI on xenobiology based on the personality of the famous Professor Solus

:3

A real cutiepatootie.

>tfw Vetra is going to be straight as an arrow and won't even lead me along with flirting before shooting me down

First Tali in her suit, and now the token turian.
Just let me die, fampai

Well, maybe don't be a lesbian then, man.

Aside from the random markings on the forehead I really like that quarian design.

This red is not a real hair color.
Jesus Christ, that poor gato.

Just let me do what I want without shitting all over my dreams