Be honest, Veeky Forums, have any of you ever actually run from the cops?

Be honest, Veeky Forums, have any of you ever actually run from the cops?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRxAZLV6vgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does running from a gangster count?

A dealer I knew was caught, beaten, and executed in his Civic. They found his corpse a week later.

Once in a 2001 ford windstar. Lost then on a side street. Very nice.

No, because I don't break the law thus never having to ever encounter a cop.

t. cuck fagstein

>ad hominem
>self projection

wew

No but I hit a cyclist once and ran out

i was a passenger in a car that ran, buddy was fucking around in an industrial area at like midnight just drifting around in the big empty parking lots when cops showed up, the idiots approached from the wrong side of a massive fence though and i dont think they understood how to even get where we were, so buddy just drove off like nothing was happening

I did once after a concert.
>Racing a Camaro on the way downtown
>Cop was parked on the street, flips a u-banger
>Ignores Mustang (fuck)
>Already a few blocks ahead, try to zig zag through downtown...nope.
>Pulls me over in front of the busiest club, I roll down my window
>Middle aged white man..."Dippin on the cops eh?"
>Me: "ummm"
>Cuts me off, blah blah dangerous, blah blah etc. reckless driving ticket, exhaust ticket.

Meh.

>driving home
>tear past Vauxhall Ashtray in full police spec
>can almost hear the cries of "OI GUVNAH"
>pin the throttle
>cop attempts a U turn in his shitbox diesel Astra
>already vanished into a housing estate

It's only the big interceptors you need to worry about in the U.K, they don't bother with the showy cars on PoliceCameraUnpaidTVLicence like their Evo 9 because they can barely afford to run it

Once on accident. Friend from work actually helped me get away without me knowing until I saw him the next day.

>weather is nice
>ride bike to work
>get off at 10:30 at night so usually no traffic
>leave at same time as buddy
>drives a SRT cherokee
>fucking around on the highway
>random pack of cars appears
>far left lane is open
>blow by pack cars probably doing more than 100
>see buddy falling behind in mirror hard
>think thats weird but whatever maybe he was done fucking around this isn't a good place to do pulls
>next day see buddy
>apparently the pack of cars was because a cop was in the middle of it
>buddy slowed down and boxed in cop
>says cop was getting ready to come after me
>since he was in a pack of cars he just said fuck it
>thank him for good looking out
>proceed to fuck around with him all the time on the highway when we get off at the same time

not technically running since he didn't chase me

So when are you going to propose him?

next couple months

Thank you, cyclists need to learn.

ad hominem is him using character attacks to discredit your argument.

He's not using them to attack your character.

You're a fucking faggot.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=aRxAZLV6vgU
He deserved it user

actually, ad an hominem means name calling, a tatic where a person such as yourself would resort to when you get your panties in a bunch.

Here i'm gonna do it: Stay triggered, you fucking cockmunching faggot.

Yes, but then I stopped a little while later when I realized how fucking stupid I was being. They arrested my ass and threw me in jail for a joint when normally they probably would have just let me off with a warning.

Compeletely wrong again, sir

Not ad-hom
>You're a fucking faggot

Ad Hom
>You're wrong because you're a fucking faggot

A couple of times, but never once their lights come on and they get behind me. That's the key to pull shit like this off, as soon as you see them oull out after you or hit their brakes if you pass them from the opposite direction like they're getting ready to u-turn you have to go.
And if you have any hope of actually getting away, you need to hide rather than run. Take the first exit, dip into a side street, make all kinds of turns, take the first turn after he can't see your tail lights anymore, etc. Once it's becomes reasonable to believe that he's trying to pull you specifically over with his lights on you're done (unless you're on a motorcycle without visible plates).
I've made it away from 4 when doing 20+ over the speed limit. Been caught about 6 times as well, but never arrested for running because I'm not stupid enough to assume I can get away once he's close enough to have already gotten my plate and put his lights on.
Getting away from cops is more about being a smart and aware driver than a fast driver.

Yes, many times, I get away every time ;)
Also I ran over a CIA nigger, score one fur the good guys

yes. Once.

never again.

exactly.

>BUT BUT I READ ABOUT LOGICAL FALLACIES ON REDDIT SO I CAN JUST POST AD HOM WHENEVER ANYONE CALLS ME A FAGGOT

Nah. You're still a fucking faggot, and me calling you a faggot still isn't a logical fallacy.

Nope, i'm afraid you're wrong.
>still this assmad that he has to project his homosexuality onto me and continues with ad homs

I'm afraid that not how it works. chill your autism, nigger.

>delicious dubs
Now you have to post story

Nice.

>running from the cops
>get pulled over anyway
>not getting pulled you out of your car and arrested immediately

In what universe did this happen?

Yes, but he didn't chase.
Safe bet to run when you're on a bike.

t. cuck fagstein down's the fourth

stay assmad retarded nigger

>look at me I know big latin words herr durrr

fuck you

The universe with white people.

alright I've posted it here before but here it goes

it was back when I was a dumbass in High school.

>be me
>back when I didn't even have a license yet lmao.
>driving around
>decide to go buy some illegal substances
>meet up in a parking lot
>waiting for dude to show up
>see cop on main road
>panic and turn my lights off
>literally the worst thing I could've done
>only gets the cop cars attention
>he turns into the parking lot
>we each move slowly along opposite sides of the lot
>I turn right out of the lot, right again onto another street, and floor it
>turn off lights (road was empty it wasn't THAT dangerous)
>never dip below 90 on the way home
>a full street ahead before I see disco lights
>go through and intersection, never see him again

really the only way to do it. You have to have a jump on them. All those people on TV with the helicopter chases and shit are fucking dumbasses who deserve to get caught

But honestly, running was such a horrible experience. I'll never do it again. Of course now it's just a story in my past but back when I did run, I was so fucking paranoid for the next few weeks that they'd come to my house or something, even though I knew they didn't catch my plate or anything. For those reading, don't drive underage or run.

I fell for the Veeky Forums "run from the cops" meme and now I can't drive anymore

FUCK YOU Veeky ForumsTISTS

Once in a car. In high school and lost them on a badly damaged dirt road that I obviously knew better than they did.
Several times on a motorcycle, accelerating and escaping after I watched them attempting to turn around to chase me.

I have once. I want to do so again, but it's too risky imo. The rush is crazy though.

>friend and I were hanging out at my place
>11pm on a Saturday night
>about 2 minutes from my house, long straight, get her up to about 120-130mph
>blow past a newly formed turnoff that 3 years later now is someone's driveway (cops were using it on rare occurrences to sit)
>see marker lights come into view from dirt road when I look in rearview
>ohboyherewego.exe
>mash the gas more
>hit about 140-145mph
>5 minutes up the road, had to stop for gas, didn't think they'd come this far
>see local township SUV pull up at the intersection (which is above the gas station on a higher road), watching me at the gas pumps, plate was facing the opposite direction
>he does a U-turn and pretends to drive off
>pull away and see him pull up to the intersection about 5 seconds later and starts following me
>probably about 100-200 yards behind me (not close enough to read my plate or keep up if I dart away)
>cruise casually, there's a slight hill up ahead that'll once I go down, i'll go out of view for a few seconds
>hit the hill, he disappears from view
>long straightaway, which he'll come into view again when he clears the hill, so I hammer it
>get to a slight turn where I'll lose vision of him again
>get around the turn enough to lose his headlights off in the distance
>dip down the next backroad over a mountain through some twisties I know well and into some farmland
>do a circle and come up on the other side of my house and take my friend home the next day

The road I was on is one of those "in the middle of nowhere" highways, that leads up to a major interstate. More than likely thats where he thought I'd go. The only reason I got away was luck, he was in an Explorer and I knew the roads really well.

Explorers are not pursuit rated anyway so he probably would have had no choice but to call it in and back off after a certain speed anyway.

>be at red light wanting to turn right
>if you turn right there is another traffic light right there, kind of like an offset 4 way intersection (only way i know how to describe it)
>light turns red, make right turn
>light i'm i front of turns red, still go thru because i was already halfway thru
>see police flashers go on, there was an undercover car on the other side of street
>panic.jpg
>step on gas, doing about 50 or 60 going down the road, see police turning around at light to try and get me
>have some distance now
>make a left into McDonalds parking lot
>go to drive-thru and order food, using the drive-thru as some sort of cover or camouflage so the cop wouldn't see
>get food and go home

>mfw 22re

I have a hard enough time getting out of my own way, let alone trying to outpace fucking HiPo Chargers.
>mfw black guy in a small town driving an easily recognizable truck

Luckily the cops around here are all either lazy fucks or bro tier.

i think it's 90 mph in my state that police can't chase after you

where I live the rule is 2 blocks and your done. That said they will still chase you farther than that even if they shouldn't

*you're* because I fail at english

That is true. The way he was driving, he didn't seem to actually want to try to keep up with me, knowing he wouldn't be able to.

I've been more than lucky in my small town mostly because I know the roads and the habits of cops. What's also saved me is that Sheriffs and local police generally dgaf and will speed everywhere also.

State Police, on the other hand, will FUCK you if given the opportunity.

>pass a sheriff in the opposite lane going ~85 in a ~55
>didn't see him turn around
>not going to chance it, mash on gas
>start weaving down side roads and use a back county road to get back to town

>another instance, passed cop doing 50 in a 40
>road curved and I dipped into a side road as soon as he was out of sight
>turned into a dead-end gravel residence
>flicked off my lights
>waited only maybe a minute or two (my mistake)
>flipped on my lights and pulled out
>continued down the side road
>ended up BEHIND the cop that was following me
>he slowed to a crawl and eventually turned down a side road
>he was probably just running my plates
>I just scoot past really quick and continue weaving until I get back to the main road

If you're gonna speed, don't be a retard. I've never been caught, but don't get cocky.

>Be 15
>For some reason always driving peoples' cars
>Cops know the cars and the owners so they are cop bait
>Cop sees me
>Tries to be slick and whip the block
>I'm 10 steps ahead and starts going from alley to side street
>Honeycomb through the entire neighborhood and get behind the cop
>Turn off at my earliest opportunity

It kind of helps that in my town there's a million different side streets and alleys.

>still projecting and using ad homs
>literally this angry

HAHAHAHAHA, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP SENPAI

No, But I did suck off a cop to get out of a low blinker fluid ticket once
$500 well saved