ITT luxury cars that are worth their salt

ITT luxury cars that are worth their salt.

ls400 and w124

>land rover
in what world?

>weighs more than a surburban

Don't worry OP, I got your back.

We all know you clearly meant to post this.

>nuLand Crusier
>glorifyed wealthy soccermom hauler

nah

Land rover can actually go off road, suburban can't

since when does anyone care about how much an SUV weighs anyway?

When was the last time you saw a Land Rover off road?

When I was driving my Land Rover off road

Tasteless faggot spotted

> soccermom hauler

That description fits more the Land Rover or the Escalade.

Land Cruiser is a legendary off-road vehicle that people buy for it's capabilities and value per dollars. Tons of trophy wives buy Land Rovers just for the badge.

These are great cars, although no one really seems to like them.

>Rhinestone Cowboy plays quietly from behind the headlights.

If I'm correctly understanding your post, that's a Land Rover Discovery, not the Range Rover.

If your doubt is about the Discovery being a luxurious car, then I'm with you and OP is a badge whore.

What do you mean by worth their salt? Like the aura of the car? Trucker salt? Table salt? I hate salt. What do salt life stickers mean? S class is definitely worth it's salt, it commands a gigantic presence.

If you post a land cruiser that is past FJ80 then it is you who are tasteless.

Except it actually is a souped up soccermom transporter, along with it's Lexus counterpart. Sorry for hitting your soft nerve.

Yup

it's like a glorified sequoia but for a mom who's husband is car-concious and buys the new land cruiser because "muh nameplate"

Disco is a meh, not a bad SUV but not something i'd buy if I had the wealth. And you're right, it's no where on the luxury side.

>sequoia

wow, that's still a thing... thought Toyota killed it off years ago in favor for the Land Cruiser.

That's an LR4. It's ceased production just recently and is getting replaced by the Discovery.

because there is nothing appealing about it

It's $66k pigfat version of a Honda Accord so basically a heavy fwd-biased awd shitbox. Why would you buy it over a rwd V8-powered luxury sedan like the genesis G80?

worth every penny

best adventure car coming through

My uncle financed one of these large monstrosities through his business. Wonder what Mercedes was thinking making their head unit resemble a tablet.

Eurofag that just moved to the US here. What's the deal with Acura?

What's the point of their existence? They seem to be selling a bunch of rebranded Hondas

They were thinking about manufacturability and cost savings by sharing parts. It allows them to use the same displays easily in many vehicles.

Does broken down off the side of the road count?

As expected not one silly American car