Hypothetical question

Let's say I'm from a country in the GCC, and I inherited a large sum of money, somewhere between 8 - 13 million dollars.

What would be the best English speaking country to live in / move to?

Factors to keep in mind:

- Tax laws

- Working as a stock trader / investor

- Becoming a citizen of the country (Dual citizenship)

Reminder: This is a hypothetical question.

USA (for Low Taxes) or New Zealand (for High life quality)

Based on my research becoming a US citizen can take several years, how does the process change if someone was to have that much money?

"Bill Gates: Donald Trump is like JFK"
marketwatch 12/14/16

> ‘In the same way President Kennedy talked about the space mission and got the country behind that. ... I think whether it’s education or stopping epidemics ... [or] in this energy space, there can be a very upbeat message that [Trump’s] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation.’
> Bill Gates

Switzerland duh?

I don't want to move to Europe, too many refugees.

So I just looked into it and there is something called the EB-5 visa program, which requires you to invest 500k-1mil dollars that can create at least 10 jobs.

What is the best way to accomplish this?

What is the best state to move in for investing + low taxes?

ireland
>great tax laws
>real estate decline
>I helped train the head of a trading floor in Dublin
>my former business partner currently has dual citizenship, one of which is Irish

As far as I know it only let's you stay for 2 years and you need to stay at least 3 years for citizenship. The business you start with the investment needs to be actively managed by you and profitable too. It's a scam.

buy a wife with US citizenship. kill her when she divorces you for half your money.

>It's a scam.

So is moving to the US out of the picture? or is there an alternative to moving with large sums of money outside of the EB-5 route.

Irish citizenship laws are a bit strenuous:

>Dual citizenship

>If you are an Irish citizen, you may also hold dual citizenship, that is, citizenship of another country. You should be aware that certain countries do not recognise dual citizenship. If you wish to apply for dual citizenship, you should check with the authorities of the other country to ensure that your rights are protected. For example, the law in some countries provides for the automatic termination of its citizenship or nationality if you acquire another citizenship or nationality. You should also be aware that acquiring Irish citizenship does not automatically void the obligations of another citizenship or nationality (for example, the requirement to complete military service).

The country that I'm currently residing in does not recognize dual citizenship, although there are some people with dual US citizenship (but don't reveal it)

ukraine,serbia and poland seem low cost as heck

but for business maybe brazil or spain. USA is also a good possibility.

>So is moving to the US out of the picture?
Seems so. Where are you from? I'm from Europe so I'm not too desperate to move but I want to move to the states too but after reading upon it, can't find any real way to do it. I have a few million too that I would gladly pay for a US citizenship so money isn't a problem.

>Where are you from?

The GCC, money isn't a problem for me either, but the reason I want to move is I can't really relate to the culture here, and my Arabic isn't that great.

After reading up on the EB-5 scam, it seems like most foreign investors are Indians shilling out 500k for a green card, fuck that.

New Zealand has a better investor visa policy, so I might move there, but I'm open to other options.

Stay the fuck where you are, filthy sandnigger. You are the reason I want to leave Europe.

>Implying I want to move to Europe

>Implying that I'm a sandnigger

If you're planning on moving to the US expect double the amount of "sandniggers" moron.

Malta seems like a comfy place to move to.

Yes but they are hunted and lynched on the streets like the pests they are. Hopefully you will be too.

All the countries you want to move to you shouldn't. Forget country, NOBODY even wants to share a planet with you. Stay the fuck where you are.

That's a bit rude

this picture is wrong, canada is 5 years not 3

>I don't want to move to Europe, too many refugees.
>is from one of the Gulf shitholes

top fucking kek mate

The crime rate is low, and expats can't get permanent residency

move to the US in florida where there are no income taxes

bump