Poorfag university student here, how much is it to convert a van to something pic related in germany?

Poorfag university student here, how much is it to convert a van to something pic related in germany?
Could I live in something like that?
I spend too much money on renting a room near my university and want to be more mobile and independent.

couple thousand bucks at least. depends how well you want to do it... plumbing and electric can be tricky

>electricity
I already have a 1kW inverter, 200Ah of deep cycle batterys and a 150W solar panel.
>plumbing
That might indeed get tricky.

I am also pretty small, so I won´t need a big van and can build pretty much everything in 75% sieze.

It's also illegal,

and ordnung muss sein. There is a reason bohemian doesn't translate very well to German.

3 taps on your window during the second night and your delusional dreams are over. Grow up.

Unrealistic. Just pay the rent.

just build a treehouse

Living like a complete fucking gippo is preferable to you then paying the rent and living on a budget like nigh all students do?

There is literally no excuse. Get your shit together and face the music. The real world awaits.

>I am also pretty small

how small are you user?

1,60m

Fitting. You're an angsty little shit on all levels including physical.

user might be a girl tho you niglet

That's fine don't be ashamed of your height, it's perfect to end inside some cardboards because anyways your degree will be shit and you will regret your life choices in a year or less if you buy a rapist's van and change it into a money pit you could have invested in a nice tent

>your degree will be shit
Mechanical engineering isn´t shit like gender studies.

I'm sorry but it is

Anyways you won't find any job when out of the hell college is and you'll have to become a cashier for at least the five next years because either you come back living with your parents or you stay with a woman you met on your second year at uni who will eventually cheat on you and stay for the small pay you work hard for

That's what you want in life

Then buy a van

Otherwise just learn about politics and run for presidency or european deputy my nigger

Or you could live off the grid, stay hidden with you QT traditionnal girlfriend you met innawoods when the race war comes around

>the real world awaits
Living in a dorm and being broke is the real world? Lmao some delusion from you mister

College kids don't know what the real world is and most graduates don't either
Shut up

Do RVs not exist in Germany?

you're a big guy

For you.

this

that pic looks so comfy

It sounds like an engineering student fucked your girlfriend and you became a failure.
Or. Maybe you got one of the worthless degrees that someone slapped an "engineering" title at the end of, like audio engineering, and you try to pretend to play with big boys like mechanical, chemical, or electrical.
Either way, Mech E's will never have trouble finding work if they graduate. It's literally the most diverse and applicable type of engineering.
t. Unemployed graphic designer with two mechanical engineering brothers.

This. I assumed it was illegal in Germany and I'll take this as confirmation. OP should just move to the US or I guess Eastern Europe?

>poorfag here

I'm so sick of the plebes on my Veeky Forums.

Poorfags get out.

>should just move to the US
> Also illegal in the US
> Worse universities
> higher fees
> Racists everywhere even if you're white

Just rent a fucking room, OP, living in a van is shit.

Since I am white and study on a good german university where SJW aren´t realy a thing yet, I better stay here.

All of this shit to scale results in like a 7.5 foot wide vehicle

unless you want to known on campus as 'that stinky van guy' i would not advise you live in a van

>plumbing
Afaik vandwellers shit in a bucket and piss in bottles, they have a proper closet only if it's RV\

Anyway there is nothing hard in buying a water pump, a reservoir and couple meters of hoses to make you a small sink

why is it illegal?