Talk me out of a charger rt

I have two little shit kids, I have a 2013 focus shit box. I need to trade that little bitch in and get a car that is comfy for car seats.

>dont want bitch car with no hp
>must have 4 door
>buying new
>open to slant eye shit

seriously talk me out of buying a 17 charger r/t... i drove a fusion sport, maxima, and charger, and the charger gave me the greatest boner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7n-xU-XMdEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep the focus. It's fine. Should've used a fucking condom.

You can't afford it

sage

my wife and I make north of 100k a year, why not?

R35 GTR has 4 seats
Think about it

>He thinks his yearly income factors into whether you can afford it

Clearly you can't afford it since you can't even make a sound decision on buying a car

>Buying new
>Ever

Rich people are rich because they don't give up perfectly good cars for shittier more expensive cars

>2017 charger r/t
>MSRP ~$35k
>"you can't afford it"

Why does busriders and shitbox drivers project so much?

I did, but thats about 100k above budget. Those cucks didnt even let me drive it at when I went to look at the maxima.

I prefer cars no one else has farted or shit in, fuck me, right?

>Rich people are rich because they don't give up perfectly good cars for shittier more expensive cars

Not true, rich people are rich because they make a lot of money and don't make too many bad financial decisions. One new car isn't going to ruin you financially. It's not like he's buying a supercar that's going to drop $30-50k in value over the course of a year.

t. Richfag by most standards

Chevy SS. It's a rebadged Commodore (so built to run without issue in hellish Aussie summer conditions), comes in manual and pumps out 415 horsepower and 415 lb-ft of torque. Invisible to cops and the niggers who would consider stealing a Charger.

Consider this, you can pick up a 2016 GTR for about $75k. At that point it is about twice as expensive as the charger but if you save up $40k for a down payment, it's the same price. Follow your heart OP, never settle for less than what you love.

Prove that you can afford one then

>Rich people
>they don't give up perfectly good cars for shittier more expensive cars

But they do that all the time. they lease some expensive merc of BMW then dump it 3-4 years later for the newest one or another newer luxury car entirely when the warranty is up.

Its 35k, like... can you not afford that? I mean, you want me to buy like a dozen used civics instead? $35k is not the issue, the issue is making sure there isn't some other car I should really be considering....

Chevy SS
Lexus IS F
e90 M3
Pontiac G8 GXP

See . Go give one a test drive. It's a bit boaty but they're stupidly powerful in a line and you've got endless options in making it even quicker and louder.

for sure, will check out Chebby Schutzstaffel

The new Porsche Macan is about a second slower to 60 and $10k more expensive but it's very quick for a car of it's size and then you drive a Porsche. Look how pretty it is.

>paying for an Audi Q5 in a body kit

I see both rich and poor people doing this. Youd be suprised the amount of financed rangerovers c-class benzes and chargers there is rolling around detroit

I really do think you should buy a dozen Civics

>Not paying for an Audi Q5 in a body kit

>Audi
youtube.com/watch?v=7n-xU-XMdEo

>Youtube account associated with this video has been terminated

Did it happen that fast or did you have that link bookmarked all this time and didn't check?

F250. You sit higher, you're bigger, and you have more power, and plenty of room for the children.

As much as i lover the charger and challenger, their reliability makes me want to avoid them unless i just lease it.

wife has a king ranch expedition, and we have an old f150 for a work, boat pulling truck, i NEED a fast car

will get a 250 eventually tho, and dont mind buying that used

>must have 4 door

No you don't.if going mopar there is no question not to get the Challenger. Just look at the resale value. Old charger r/t cars are below $10k now, same year Challengers people still want over $20k. The Challenger is the same size as the charger, and think about which would your kids rather drive when they are old enough.

Otherwise I'd strongly recommend the Chevy SS too. It has a Cadillac suspension and more powerful engine.

Do yourself a favor and find a 69

It was the Audi Super Bowl ad.

No u