His daily has less than 213hp

>his daily has less than 213hp

>his daily has less than 214hp

>he exists

lmao kys

Are you just climbing by 1 HP everyday?

I like this meme.

Anything over 300 hp is a colossal waste of money. The applications where you can fully take advantage of anything over 300 hp are slim. Think about it, let's say it's a FR layout.

The average joe can't drive at the limits of their car. They weren't trained for it. It's not like in the movies. Even the cucks over at motortrend that do car reviews have hundreds of hours of training on the track.

Who are you kidding? If you try to do spirited driving in anything other than a straight line with 300+HP you'll end up on youtube as one of the retards that like the floor it on a left turn at an intersection and end up in the median. It's not to say you can't learn, but let's put this power meme to the rest.

I drive a 150 hp hyundai, and even on the highway when im doing 20-30 over the limit (km/h) i can see my reflexes and feel for the car aren't on par.

I also live in a developed country where we have snow. 300+hp on snow is extremely retarded.

200 hp should be the legal limit before requiring accredited training.

STOP RAISING THE NUMBER I AM ALMOST AT THE LIMIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>t. sub 213hp driver

>not increasing your cars preformance by 1hp a day

Do you not maintain your car?

I'm sitting comfortably at 235...
Trucklife best life.

I don't think you've ever driven anything past 200 HP if you actually feel that way. Having higher HP doesn't mean you need to floor it and do top speed runs everywhere. It makes overall driving and acceleration more enjoyable. It doesn't get out of hand unless you have absolute shit tires on ice and/or use the gas pedal like an ON/OFF switch. If you actually lack basic driving skills, and think you'll crash into a median with more than your 150 HP Hyundai then maybe you shouldn't be on the road.

>tfw 303 hp

I have some time

>tfw 163hp

delet ur post

ur not allowed 2 post here SLOWFAG

>I drive a 150 hp hyundai
I literally couldn't stop keking

what kinda weak ass truck is that

tfw 450hp

You're a cuck. My truck has 455hp and 910tq stock I'm at about 600hp 1300tq with Bolt ons and I pull on most cars that try to race without even load boosting or 4x4 launching. I've been driving for 6 years and never lost control of my vehicles and I've never had track time until I got a E46 m3 last summer.

>i can't handle 150hp so no one should be allowed to

>I need over 200hp to sit in traffic and city driving everyday
okay

Tfw 106 hp and 8.4 0-60 time

Also 42mpgs

>implying I live in a "city"

>tfw I haven't had the 2__ hp amount in ANY of these threads

fug

what is it?

>tfw 200HP, 2700 lbs, 30+ MPG

Pretty gr8.

>Not working and driving before rush hour
>Not living close to mountains
Stay cucked

How many saudi oilfields do you drain a week?

gitgud

also you cant post here.

>living in Denver
>having to get your car smogged

El Paso county status: Uncucked

Ram with a tiny v8 cause muh mpegees
It puts out a very respectable 300ftlbs, which is enough to tow more than its weight behind it.

>when your daily has 50hp but is fun because it weights only 840kg
amerifats will never now
modern car drivers either
get fucked

late 90s?

>filthy european

>not wanting a high revving small as fuck light as a feather inline four powered shitbox that costs nothing in maintenance, insurance, and has parts everywhere
KEK
U
C
K
[spoiler]I am very much jelly of murrican V8s and L6s tho no joke[/spoiler]

I'm pikachu. I drive a 2007 lexus gs350

This is true. Not as bad as Cali though, and my truck is smog exempt :^)

>tfw 270 hp but still slow as fuck
>5000 lb suv

When my buddy got stationed in Cali, they wanted $1k to register his car.

Thankfully PA allows military to register out of state, but that just shows how hard they cuck their own residents.

dumb frogposter

Oh yea California is so god damn expensive for every little thing

>tfw to smart to get my Cavalier to 500HP in a year

>his daily is less than 300hp/tonne

Well if you don't put it on pno, you'll get dicked with back fees. That being said, it cost 2x the for amount to restate my truck for 5x the years in Colorado

>pno
?

Planned non operation. Like if you plan to keep the car parked for an extended period of time.

Oh he drives it every day.

The South Carolina registration was going to expire, and CA was gonna charge him 1k to register it there. PA cost him like $150.

Disgusting

206 and 316, both 4cyls

>tfw 220

Anyday now...

320hp
fuckall mpgs
0-60 in about 7 seconds

58hp
23 mpgs
0-60 never

>His daily is not 4x4 with a beautiful Airedale Terrier in it.