>Season 3. Act 01. Pandemonium
dfoneople.com/news/updates/605/Overview

>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>ANTON RAID GUIDE
darkmatter.zone/d/7-how-to-make-turtle-soup-anton-raid-guide
archive.is/hVF3J

>LUKE NORMAL GUIDE
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1s4aEvBMHbDL-EetId-l48KL5s8zcnybvdmb4DUHZERs/edit#slide=id.p

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

First for Usir.

Vanguard feels really powerful, not just in damage but the skills feel like I'm actually killing people in one swipe/smash. I imagine I'm actually beheading the group of furries in front of me when I ohko them with behead. No other class gives me this feel. Also it does pretty good damage, has great grouping skills, can chain all of his moves together, and is quite simple. I don't get why I'm like the only person who plays it.

I married Vetala, and we're on our honeymoon!

I want to hang out with tab-chan

>WARiNG

Why is Tile Belial such a boring boss?

Because he is palette swap of a boring boss

He's one of the very few bosses that doesn't just involve mashing your face on the keyboard to delete him unless you're turbogeared while also not having stupid damage invulnerability gimmicks.

>it's a dana drawing
>not THICC

disgusting

hello to any fellow chinese players, join Accelerator, dedicated guild for China players.

REMOVE CHINA

i guess it's just the way that resident drawfag draws forms
she is medium THICC considering all her features
i dont think he will want to redo that it
maybe he will delivar moar?

MJ'S ON

and it's a known fact Dana is nopan

does MJ like Dana?

>twitch tv/sddf880

stupid owl

>Do scenerios on alt
>3/9 OV set+ OV fill-ins
>Shit damage
>No one wants to party with me

Never ever.

>MJ likes this gif

What's that owl anyways? What does it do besides looking pretty?

i think MJ said it's supposed to help new players or something
even he isn't sure

It's an "NPC" that you can click that gives you information about various things. You can turn it off if you don't it there.

Give him this loli battle machine

Here is Owl's portrait

those thighs are almost thicker than her head, it's just the angle.

ha....ha.....

AJU NICE

nice

>oppai LoLis...

MJ?

>99999999 left and right
where can i find the game image file for that?

>useless flesh
>on a mage

That's some heresy

>MJ's weakest attack is about the best my strongest move can do

but MJ said...

didn't this artist went into hiding for fear of the 8 goddess fascist feminist government?

yes, i think so

>tfw DFO will end before his contracts run out

Teenage mage...

oppaili dfo

SHEEEIT

hi anons

how do you stop yourself from spending $$ on the game?

Im doing pretty well for myself, good epics here and there but its never quite enough.

At first I thought all the whales were just running hells everyday since 90 release when I depleted after the 3rd day. But now i looking around and it feels like everyone and their mum is running hells everyday with an unlimited DC supply.

Am I suppose to shell out a grand or two to fund my hells?

dumb silver spoon

>Am I suppose to shell out a grand or two to fund my hells?

Yes, but you should share some with me because I'm a cutie Witch.

>how do you stop yourself from spending $$ on the game?
by not having money in the first place

Post Witch or fuck off

>how do you stop yourself from spending $$ on the game?
Buy not spending money on the game. Fucking idiot.

>when I depleted after the 3rd day

How little DI/DC did you have saved up for 90 cap?

I don't appreciate your language.

draw MJ's ele doing something ele

>doing something ele

Sucking dick for money?

I started 90 cap with 35k combined DCs/DIs without having paid to win. It was just pure time spent preparing, and no, I didn't grind Grandine. Most of them came from raid.

>Am I suppose to shell out a grand or two to fund my hells?

Sure, or dedicate some time to collecting invites, and recognize that you're only going to gear one character or go fucking crazy trying.

You dedicated people are really nuts.

>Sucking dick for money?
No...

>DFOG still doesn't have the custom guild icons

>dedicated
To be honest all I do is show up to raid 3 days a week for 30 minutes at a time. Sometimes I even participate in events.

for pleasure, then?

i've played casually since release day and not even bother with daily grinding for money or grandine/kulun alts and i still have 1b in gear plus 20k invites.

Before I spend money I check my credit card balance and think of what I could be buying instead of paying for avatars in DFO

Stops me everytime

Raiding really gives that many?

You'll frequently get DIs in stacks of 100-150 as the first card rewards for phases 1 and 2.

Raid is +100-150 invites and +1 epic soul, 3 days a week. Raid for 4 months and it adds up.

Raid is the best way to get DI. The Heritage of the 7 Machinists event also made raid even more rewarding thanks to the Event Pot basically being 2x the Phase 2 reward which is usually Epics that you can diss for DC.

>redditcucks and retards voted rng road as the best event neople ever made instead of raid pot event

this is why we'll never get actual good events again

Neople should have kept the Raid Pot event going until DFOG gets Luke Raid.

>most people don't raid
>people that did raid took it for granted

I'm not surprised. But if we had a month without the double phase 2 rewards and with mandatory buff, and then the four months with the option, it would've probably been seen as the greatest shit ever.

mayb

>Epic Road at number 1
>Get Full Chronicle Set that high
>Adventurer's Tears that low
>Mind of Egene at rock bottom
>The Gerri Event with it's cheapass Grimoires isn't on there

DFOG really is mostly casuals

Can I meet you in game? I want to give you a present, cutie! And I'll protect you from those mean bullys!

The events choices were skewed by the fact most of us couldn't even fucking remember what the events were called

I just picked heritage and anything with hell in the name

The DFO website has every event in its history though. It doesn't take that long to look through them all.

>Mind of eigene at the bottom
>Capped several characters easily due to being able to skip levels 80-85 from using mind of eugene
Come on, that at least deserves a bit highh

Also the trinity event was literally the best event they could ever do. It not being first is fucking stupid. I got a full set of rare avatars from that as well as hundreds of lifecoins, 25 full sets of free arad avatars, master kalidos, 100 bind cubes, hell passes demon eyes and DI, TONS of free reinforcers/refiners/amps, nice cards, gold emblems, and a grimoire. Not to mention the fucking awesome underfoot decorations with all those npcs there to celebrate.

Just thinking about how good this shit was makes me mad that it's not at the top. Even if you think all that shit is more useless then that level 60 epic weapon you got, the sheer amount of free shit it gave was unreal.

Also the Overpower event was pretty fun and I miss that. Not being able to clear a room in one ability after the event ended made me sad.

>that luke fight

>tfw cheering for tab-chan

Sorry, MJ

>wanting an ele as gf

it's like you want to date your local hooker LOL

What did he mean by this?

never heard that expression before?

I'm too shy.

Did the avatars from the Trinity event expire? I don't think I have any of them.

the arad runner avatars didn't expire

I found a few on one character. Don't know what I was doing back then. I remember having a lot of boxes.

so

What the fuck was Luke's problem?

he constantly dreamt of his death

He knew Hilder was after him and decided he was going to be the one to fuck her plans. To do that, he'd need to stop the person she was using to kill him, (You) or that two-faced necrophiliac Vaughn..

i dream of dying too

and in doing so he gave (You) the exact reason needed to kill him

are you an apostle?

Like pottery

Reminder that Vaughn posts in these threads. If you ever notice him, just post his dead wife at him until he goes away.

hartz sure didn't seem to give much of a shit when he found out his sister died
he's probably the one who killed her

Fuck off Vaughn

ur waifu's ded (lol)

just like dfog

I hope that when Vaughn uses his Ring of I Do What Hilder Tells Me to create some abomination out of Emily's soul, he has to watch us kill her.

Yeah the anniversary event was probably the best overall

Hopefully they don't shit the bed with the 2nd anniversary event

What a babealicious babe.