>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/147/?
nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/145/
nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/92/?
nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/149
twitter.com/AnonBabble

High Wall FC going on still, we need more signs peeps.

8 days until Nioh ruins the souls series

>tfw we will never get another covenant like the bellbros

>been farming CGS wielding skelememes in Carthus for probably an hour
>have a shitload of titanite, Carthus Rouge, and even a shackle and large titanite to show for it
>but still no Carthus Curved Greatsword

WHAT IS THE DROP RATE ON THESE FUCKING THINGS? I JUST WANT TO TRY THE WEAPON OUT GOD DAMN IT.

shit posted right as thread ended

>friend beats ds2 solo
>chooses scholar ending instantly
>nice, do you wanna see the other ending?
>sure
>alright, you can summon me and we can just blitz through it if you want (just want this guy to make it past ds2 and onto ds3)
>sure man
>summons me and other friend
>2 attempts on nash and 3 on aldia because of forbidden sun memes
>he's now upset
>messages me like an hour later
>"i never want to coop again. i didnt wanna say it while it was going on, but yeah i did not have fun"
>that's aight it was content you already did, otherwise i wouldn't even have offered, we dont have to anymore
>"oh and fuck other friend dude"
>like 30 minutes later he logs off while im afk
>ask other friend if he rageleft because i worry this nigga just left the end of ds2 in 100% bitter resentment (inb4 WHO DIDNT)
>"nah dude i asked him why he was mad and im not gonna tell you cause i'd feel bad but it doesnt have anything to do with dark souls
>"oh, aight, not dark souls"
>"not us"
>"not dark souls or not us"
>wont finish his thought

this 1000 character blog brought to you by me

but seriously what the fuck

did he give me the runaround and is actually pissed at me or did coincidentally something happen irl that pissed him off at the same time or what the fuck is going on

*shakes /dsg/ 8ball*

post replies

>tfw no Samus in DS3

>eye light up
>in anticipation that the crow will take him to the asylum
>so he can bully more undead

Man, I miss whips from DaS2.

ur a faggot your friend is a bigger faggot

is curse-rotten greatwood supposed to be my second boss? because it's fucking raping me.

>mfw someone tries to ask enb about souls lore theories
It's funny and really sad at the same time.

Xth for best guy

which friend m8

if we're both faggots do we belong together

*shakes /dsg/ 8ball again*

It's completely optional

Tutorial Boss, Vordt, Greatwood (optional boss)

and Greatwood is easy. Its animations are slow and predictable. Just aim for its sores.

Watchdogs and Aldbitch was the same concept but better.

The bellbonger thing was fun but the areas for it were imo stupidly small and optional. Also I never understood why you had to ring the bell to leave.

You mean third boss? Yes, it's pretty easy since its attacks are telegraphed to all hell and can be rolled through. The only "hard" part is probably the mobs in the first stage, but the boss helps against them somewhat.

If you're having trouble hitting it in the second stage, bait its 180 swing and roll through it, dodge the over-the-shoulder hand smash, and hit the hand until it dies.

Yeah, if you don't want access to boss weapons, which is completely retarded.

EMERALD HERALD IS THE OLD LADY EMERALD HERALD IS THE OLD LADY
EMERALD HERALD IS THE OLD LADY

FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA FLORA

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I WORKED ON THE G U I D E

AGS and ENB are the fucking lowest tier """pillars""" of the community humanly fucking imaginable

absolutely fuck them

then I am lost as fuck and have no idea where to go

but how do I know I'm not the autist that was lied to

u c user

yet you'd probably get more action if you went to the bell tower right now than in watchdogs or aldritch

Did you meet a guy in cool looking armor with a big mace yet?

only met the unused bloodborne asset locked in the cage

Depends on how bad you managed to fuck up the easiest final bosses in the franchise.

How did you manage to actually die to Nashandra and Aldia when Nashandra's a fucking joke and Aldia's attacks are all telegraphed to hell and back? If he already got the Dark Lord ending solo but managed to die that many times with help to get the normal ending, then it's at least one of your guys' faults. I'd be pissed too if the friends that were supposed to help me became huge fucking loads instead.

You know that road down from the pyromancer dude, that leads into a small building group with a bunch of pot guys? Head over there and meet the cool guy with the giant hammer. Then head into the church.

>ags and enb
Please elaborate

how do I do the hollowing thing so I dont miss out on rings

should I just do it whenever available

You get the chance to get another Dark Sigil every two times you die after the last one. Do it five times before going into the area past Abyss Watchers. Then keep the Elite Knight chick alive until the snow town.

Is that the profaned womb guy or someone else?

rep

Can I CE the perfect fashion + gear to start a new DS3 playthrough? I don't really want to go through the early game a 10th time.

I mean DS3 of course. Everyone knows DS1 is a free for all.

is there still lots of pvp on bloodborne? I only just bought it

also what's /dsg/'s opinion of Nioh

you're very protective user

what the fuck is going on in this fc

why is there an invisible nigga murdering everyone

why are people healing mid duel

There's a bloodborne general, try asking there.

>DS3 FCs
lmao

I think it looks great, really excited to play a souls inspired game that takes the combat formula in a unique direction. Lots of people in the general write it off as weeb trash but souls is just as weeby

I did it!

>How did you manage to actually die to Nashandra and Aldia when Nashandra's a fucking joke

I rolled to dodge a laser, got stuck in the ground, died after a few seconds, hostfriend died a few moments after

on Aldia, I unironically died immediately after fire because I swung with a UGS and didnt have stamina to roll out and forgot how much damage NG+ aldia immolation does, got treeclipped like a dog

rest were just russian roulette forbidden suns offing hostfriend

other friend died basically each time but didnt really make a difference on the fights

I've been working some shitty dark souls 3 texture overides I thought you guys may enjoy

nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/147/?

you did

I thought the override didn't work after the last patch?

IDK what problem people are having but its been working fine for me?

I just have to make sure I let it load before I do anything else, aka, sit there as it loads the first splash screen of dark souls 3 before alt tabbing or going to a different window.

Here are some sunny d and mountain dew icons, + a behelit

nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/145/

What is there to elaborate?

Deus Volt is cancer and should be banned from FC. Unfun, overpowered build.

>that SunnyD texture resolution

>Phazon from the Prime series was like the Dark when you think about it.

Besides the usual fixes I think I only used ones like this in DS1

nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/92/?

cmon ornstien, you really needed to use a knife on a guy using the lance to finish him off?

>Deus Volt
>Volt
Only faggots misspell. Unless he's a lightning-wielding crusader.

People like ENB and AGS is why Vaati is considered some sort of lore master. It's the whole "if you want to seem smarter, find dumber friends" saying in action.

he is.

How much dex should I have on a sorcerer with sages ring for max speed?

I love when I invade and it's 1v3.

every time

No. People on /dsg/ having their topics discussed on reddit is why Vaati is considered a loremaster. ENB and AGS shit out garbage every ""playthrough"" and then once they realize they have absolutely no grasp on the story they start shitting out oneliners that are edgy as fuck

Reminder that AGS literally threw the world's greatest fit over Flora, and ENB is prime suspect for why DS2 lore is ggggggggaaaaarbbbbaaaaaggeeee to discuss

How the fuck do i get through blighttown, Toxic just killed me through all my estus.

Haven't played DSIII in a while. Two questions:
A: Have they made any patches/updates that make it easier to gain Proof of a Concord Kepts?
B: Have they made any patches/updates, or has anyone discovered any obscure methods, for obtaining Duel Bow without having to level up via Yoel?

No, but we know CMW is better than DMB, so use that one
No

no, use CE
no, use CE

this

hes 4 shotting people with a 1h axe

did you try gitting gud instead of complaining about things that kill you
because you should try gitting gud instead of complaining about things that kill you

Hawkshaw is pretty good.

Okay, now put a plume on Ornstein's gear.

the assholes with the toxic blowguns dont respawn, so you just need to kill them once
spider shield has good block vs poison so use that to block their darts if you have it

what's the build?

Thanks my dude.

Don't play the literal worst game in the series then.

what the hell is flora and why did AGS sperg out over it?

60FTH yorshka's Lightning Blade on raw DSA
It's only four-shot if you also count landing a lightning stake or on a squishy caster.

lol the reddit lore theories are horrible at best. I just popped over there and there's a discussion on how they think Ariandel used the soul vessel to teleport away and isn't dead.

Their evidence is he speaks right after he's defeated.

probably like max SL with +2 & 3 rings

You were right about the +2 rings.

are you retarded

it's what AGS think the literal "nameless Moon Presence" is called in Bloodborne based on one line of dialogue that also includes the word fauna

you tell me

>but we know CMW is better than DMB, so use that one
No idea what that means, dude. Been out of the loop for too long.

CE?

So is 120 the recommended PVP SL now?

>now?
pretty sure it has been for a while my dude

Would you fug my mage?

because they're fuckers

would fug
would not stay and chat

>120
I don't understand this for DS3
If the softcap for stats is like 60 and pyros still scale off of INT+FTH, then why isn't 150-175 like in DS2 ??

post feet

w-why, user?

REQUEST WEAPON TIER LIST DS3

Can't say I can figure out how to get a good shot of em outside of being OHKO'd.

>346 sheet ar
>but hits people for 400 damage when mitigated through armor and magic resist
really makes you think

BLACK BLADE IS THICC

I leveled it up for the fuck of it, but do I even need to get that 16 Faith? It's going to be shit as a sidearm no matter what I do, right?

Why is Crescent Axe so good

That's the rose of Ariandel AR
This is my buffed DSA AR

Yeah I really just ported the Ds1 texture into 3, I can't find the original file they used to create it or it would be higher quality.
Got ya covered, coulda sworn I downloaded this somewhere but I guess its not on any sites so I guess I made it for Ds3 myself?
nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/149

Lucy dont give me a boner right now damnit

Forgot image

Is it the SL with the most activity or just the SL that 4channers play at?

It's not lucy for a change. Is my mage that androgynous?

It's been a long ass time since I played das1 and a thought just hit me

Were there ever any lore theories about blacksmith vamos? He seems so weird and out of place. Granted he's a skeleton in the catacombs but he's also intelligent and metallic what the fuck is that about

You really questioning shit on a miracle build?

No seriously homie, can you elaborate? Leveling Darkmoon was like the most obnoxious shit in DS3.

CMW: crystal magic weapon
DMB: darkmoon blade

Crystal magic weapon hits harder and int spells are better, no reason to grind for darkmoon blade