What does/o/ think of the Fiat 500 Abarth?

What does/o/ think of the Fiat 500 Abarth?

I've always thought they were pretty quirky, and now that prices are getting lower and lower, it might be a fun little car to drive around town in.

At first I was concerned about reliability, but apparently the 2013+ models got all the bugs fixed.

Again, the price. I'm looking at a 2013 with 64k miles for $9,800. Seems like a steal to me.

Didn't you just buy a car?

>buying fiat ever

Only if you want Tony to fix it again

Fuck
It
Again
Tyrone

I'm surprised to see Buick that high up. How is it that much better than the rest of GM?

Yeah, to flip. It's flipping time.

See, I thought the same thing at first. Apparently the Abarth had some problems on the 2012 model, and then after 2013, they went away. Could it of just been first-model-year reworking issues?

>Fiat
Disgusting

Love it!

Too much power for the chassis. Drives like shit.

The Fiesta RS, while bigger, is a much better car all around, for the same amount of money.

Also this

And much MUCH more boring. Sounds like shit too.
The Abarth has the nicer engine, the nicer exterior and the nicer interior. It drives like a little Kart.

>And much MUCH more boring.
If loosing traction at the front wheels is the definition of fun for you then go for it.

>Sounds like shit too.
No argument here, but the Abarth doesn't sound that great either.

>The Abarth has the nicer engine, the nicer exterior and the nicer interior.
but why would you care about the interior in a car with 0 (zero) comfort ?

Depending on where you live, get a twingo 133 rs

How does it look so cute and fiesty at the same time?

I don't know man. My gf has one. It has a punchy 1.6 which does the job for its weight in a yuroland where .7L 3 cils are the norm. I myself have a golf GTD

They'd been making the 500 since 2008 for Europe though

Being rebadged OpelĀ“s, thats how.

>GTD

So who does your girlfriend fuck when you're at work?

They seem cute and fun. I'd consider one if I didn't want a Fiesta or someshit.

No one, but she respects the fact that I fuck the environment on the side

Would you rather have a:
>Honda CRZ
>Mini Cooper S
>Fiat 500 Abarth

Keep in mind this is for a relatively fun daily, with monthly 1500 miles round trips.

500 Abarth

I've almost bought one 3 separate times now

500 Abarth hands down.

>be me
>have friend who leased a Fiat 500 Abarth
>go carpool with her
>we're stuck in a traffic jam and suddenly my stomach hurts
>had to fart, tried to hold it in, but i couldn't anymore. i had to let go
>so i ripped a big ol' stinky fart in her new car
>"BRRRRAAAAAPPPPP"
>but uh oh, ass feels wet
>turns out i actually sharted
>i shart in her abarth
>my friend looks at me with bewilderment and disgust
>the smell was unbearable that she started calling me a disgusting fat fuck as i kept laughing my ass off, so pissed that shes hitting me in the chest
>she managed to get off the highway by riding on the sidestrip and abandoned me at a grocery store parking lot

NO REGRETS

Overpriced and underwhelming. Slow as shit, pig fat and unreliable

I...I like them

>girls car
>dude MEMEbarth version!
>still a girls car

It's a lot of fun. Moreso than the overhyped FiST and Clio RS.
I'd advise you to get the Turismo version at least. Comes with 160hp, proper sports seats and upgraded susepnsion.
It's a tune-friendly car. 180-190hp should be possible without affecting reliability in the slightest.
It sounds good @stock, definitely better than the 2 above mentioned cars, but with a proper aftermarket exhaust it'll sound like it came straight from hell.

Keep in mind that I'm from 'murica. So some of the options/vehicles you might suggest aren't available to me.

CRZ looks best but is slow.
Cooper is like a gayer, faster version of the 500.
500 is alright.

FiST for torque/Recaros
Abarth for sound and cheap price tag.

sooo... I did a thing...

did you go to australia?

Yeah, wtf is up withe the upside down pic? I sent the same pic to a friend and it was fine.

Aaanyways. Yeah, I bought the Fiat. Took it on some backroads after purchase, and had some fun.

Nice user, have fun with it.

interior pics?

Of the three, the Abarth is the most fun but least practical. If you can live with it, it's an incredibly fun little car. The CR-Z is the most practical and economical, and the Cooper is pointless

Just got home, I'll take more in the morning.
I disagree in the practicality. The CRZ is a 2 seater. And honestly, real world MPG, they're about even (although the Fiat needs 91, vs crz's 87 octane).

That and I don't have to worry about batteries in the future.

I'm mostly thinking about trunk space with the practicality, but you also have some good points. I haven't taken an Abarth onto the highway before, but I'd imagine the CR-Z would handle ~75mph better than the smaller car

And really, the back seats of the 500 aren't very practical unless it's for kids. I couldn't fit in them, and I'm only 6'

>I'm mostly thinking about trunk space with the practicality

Pic related and the fear goes away.

Use it as if it was a 2 seater.

I mean, the CR-Z still has more trunk space

I'm just saying, if that's something that'll matter to you it's important to remember

Noice. I expect reviews, I'm looking at getting one next year or so.

Old people buy Buick's and don't drive them much. Seriously, check craigslist and you'll see many 2000-10 Buicks in good condition with only

I just bought a FiST and my brother has an abarth. Both great vehicles, and really come down to taste. Recaro are awesome, but abarth sounds better.

So... learned something about the Abarth today... no trunk storage. Most cars I've had included a handy little storage cubby under the floor in the rear. Now where will I keep my jumper cables and zip ties?!