Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Remade this just to bitch about HE mortars. What a worthless gadget. Direct hit on tanks does 17 damage. Have to land shots within dicklength of anybody to do damage.

Good tank drivers and useless teammates ruin this fucking game sometimes. How the fuck am i supposed to kill them on my own?

Just had a match where a light tank with 100 service stars carried their team and didn't die once, fucking joke of a game

only thing it's good for is destroying emplacements, harassing tanks, and fucking with enemy mortards

if none of the above are present and i am using a mortar, i'll lob my smoke mortars and then shoot one shell at the closest group of enemies and hop off and throw my smoke nades to help push

>100 service stars

What a giant faggot

why is bfg dead if so many people play game
why dont we have the dedicated shitposters like tf2g and wtg to keep the thread alive while we play

>oil of empires because am masochist
>first game we lose all battalions first map and lose at the last sector
>second game some faggot gets a mortar arty truck and camps spawn with it while the other tank spawn is a faggot 20 feet away from him but with a light tank sniping
>can't flank with cavalry, spotted instantly by dozen snipers and peppered by supports and sniper shots
>can't push, too many snipers on both sides
>nobody using smoke but me
>everybody is playing support but not abusing infinite smoke
>lose

>get a good team for once and take the first map with one battalion
>take suez at the cost of another battalion
>last attack on sinai, take first sector and get a train
>take second sector
>server crashes while i'm in a bomber planning to paradrop above the enemy and act as a spawn beacon for my lads

sometimes i really, really hate DICE

because the shitters who came in during BF4 were literally so autistic and unbearable that they completely and utterly killed the threads off even while BF4 was still alive and being played. They scared off the non spergs who were around from BF3 times, and scared off all the potential new players joining during BF4 with their autism.

essentially regular people who were around for BF4 threads left the threads forever and will never come back because they'll forever associate the general with those threads, and those that were posting and killed the threads got used to posting in their sekret autism bases (mumble, previously skype, steam group chat, and now discord) so they just continue hanging out there rather than switching back to the threads

so while a lot of people from Veeky Forums play BF, these threads will forever be dead because of these reasons. Blame the BF4 fags. Outside of a couple autistic weebs from a spinoff group (the ones who would go on to ruin the BF4 threads) the BF3 group was full of good players and was all around chill as fuck

Probably the same reason there is no CoD general. Kind of odd though since during BF4's heyday this thread was always busy.

>still playing this shit

LMAO

bf1 is already suffering the effects bf4 basically had after a year from release (stale content and a piss easy meta), combine that with the shitposters described as missing top keep threads alive and you have multiple threads 404'ing under a week.

>bf4 meta

wut

I played the absolute fuck out of BF4 and almost everything was totally viable. There was a enormous amount of variety in playstyles too with all-class weapons and gadgets. BF1 meanwhile has like 4 guns for each class, shitty system for weapon attachments, some truly useless gadgets and bizarre distribution of explosives between classes.

Also it's 2017 and you still cannot customise vehicles during respawn unless one is available to enter and when you are busy customising it someone else can take it from you. How the fuck was that not fixed after the beta. Or am I missing something.

by bf4 meta he means
>autisticos
>model 10-a
>hilllniggers
>medics using only 2 weapons
>supports all using the same gun

etc

>direct hit on heavy tank
>ricochet
>13 damage
>miss
>hits the mud next to him
>16 damage

Yeah, that did give BF4 much more replay ability in comparison to, say, BF1, but don't ignore BF4 not having a meta. You say you played the fuck out of BF4 so you know what I'm referring to, especially if you bumped into tryhards. It was/is essentially using anything with a HIGH RPM, slap on stubby/comp and congrats you can now out DPS anyone.

>90% of deaths are by ace23
>bf4 never had a meta

what did he mean by this

280 kills with gas grenades.

Fucking how. How are you that stupid to die from the gas? Everyone has a gas mask and it takes one second to put on. They are basically smoke grenades that hurt a little. How the fuck are people this dumb?

they were low and/or were fighting someone else

sentry has no gasmask

the problem with Veeky Forums in its current state is you need shitposting to survive (if its not some major AAA game with millions of players), but too much shitposting and poe's law kicks in

without the shitposters these threads can't stay alive, but if those shitposters did come back then the threads would likely just spiral into pure faggotry and autism and die off because of shitposting anyway.

agreed with what someone else said as well, its partly the games fault. The game has almost no potential for good webming, even as a """top""" player, because of the low skill cap on pretty much every single weapon. There just flat out isnt as much crazy shit possible in this game and without clips there isnt much to post outside of generic weapon/class balance discussion which can only go so long before its all been discussed

>280 kills
wew lad

What's more almond activating is how people fall for gas grenades when all you have to do is press T, the damage stops even before you start the animation of putting on the gas mask.

Hope back to basics becomes a standard mode I want to play it on every map also war theatre.

because sometimes you can't even see the gas cloud and just hit the edge of it whilst low on health and immediately die. not to mention that it inexplicably goes through walls and fucks you...

>11 stars autistico

There really isn't an option, if you're playing any infantry heavy map, it dominates. The only real contender is the hellreigel for mid range engagements.

I made a point of using all of them for a decent amount of time and I really don't feel like any weapons in each class were so much better than others, at least not enough to have them be a unbeatable meta pick.

The only real meta weapon in recent memory was the launch m60 in BC2. That motherfucker had the highest damage in the game by a huge margin for full auto. It's damage dropoff meant that the absolute minimum damage it could do at long range was still something like 25% higher than what a few other guns could do at point blank range. Couple that with 100 round mag and the way you could bump fire LMGs for zero spread rapid fire and it was unbeatable. It really pissed me off because there is no way DICE didn't know what they were doing putting an obviously broken gun in the game like that. That's what I think of when I think meta, something that is a clearly better choice in all regards.

Most of my gas deatsh are from gas I haven't even seen. Or my own team throwing gas and them the enemy throwing gas as well and while distracted shooting you get killed.

What's wrong with using the best assault weapon in the game?

>I made a point of using all of them for a decent amount of time and I really don't feel like any weapons in each class were so much better than others, at least not enough to have them be a unbeatable meta pick.

so youre telling me you would take a SAR-21 over an AEK/M416?

or how bout a CZ-3A1 over an M4 (which engineers have stuck in burst fire configuration)

no one can be this retarded to not recignize the pattern of the meta being base high rpm guns with spread modifiers, you dont even have to try the guns to realize that there is a bullshit meta, just play on the last 3 NA servers left with tryhards killing you instantly.

What's the best support weapon?

who /low ping crew/ here

BAR storm imo

I'll say it again. I don't think that any gun had such an extreme advantage over another that they felt unbeatable, or I felt at a significant disadvantage using them. it's been almost 2 years since I played BF4 so I forget specifics about each gun, but I put many hundreds of hours into it and I made a point of trying to unlock every attachment for every weapon (excluding sniper rifles because fuck that). So I used them all for a good amount of time. I do recall there being a couple of guns that were much worse than others, but never a case of there being a few that were significantly better.

>just play on the last 3 NA servers left with tryhards killing you instantly.

It honestly just sounds like you are getting outskilled and blaming it on this nonexistent meta. This isn't some stat based RPG. In a twitch engagement being able to snap down sights into someones head is more important than the slightly higher rpm of your weapon.

the one wiht the horizontal mag with bipod and scope is awesome for the wide open maps.

>It honestly just sounds like you are getting outskilled and blaming it on this nonexistent meta.

stooping down to ad hominems doesn't prove your point any further. I've used the other weapons as well but I'm merely aruging that they are situational at best.

I use mainly the Madsen Low Weight and the MG15 Suppressive

other weapons are situational as opposed to high rpm weapons? As if they aren't only good at close range. Like I already mentioned a weapon would be a meta pick if it was undoubtedly better in almost all aspects like the m60 was. Weapons being better in certain situations because of stat tweaks like RoF, spread, ADS speed or whatever is not what makes something a meta pick that's not what it means. It makes it an appropriate pick. You don't call a DMR a long range meta pick because it stomps SMGs at long range. You don't say a low RoF is AR is a meta pick because it does better at mid range than a really high RoF one. The way you are banging on about high RoF+stubby leads me to believe you are only play metro or locker where close range hipfire/spray is the only type of shooting that happens in the map.

I want that fucking forest map removed from my game.

Argonne? Why?

but user, medics use 5 guns.
also, I think you're mixing up bf4 and bf1

well usually when I die by gas it's when I'm already hurt and walk into a gas cloud. I really don't think anyone just stands in the cloud and waits for his health to drop from 100 to 0

because I was probably left at 2 health from dodging the 5 prior grenades the assault threw and didn't notice the gas ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL

shout out with pride

why is operations not on the sever list

WE
NEED
ANOTHER
NANKING

ALL THESE FUCKING CHINKS SHITTING UP NA

>Don't retreat
>Stand my ground and hold off advancing forces
"Return to the combat area"
Oh fuck off

Ok so I finally get scout 10 and the martin henri is a fucking joke wtf

>oil of empires

Stopped reading there

>lads
stopped reading there

Where are my Medic bros and what rifle and sidearm do you use?

Rifle:
>Cei-Rigotti Trench
>Good damage, good range
>great bullet velocity
>can defend up close if you're dedicated

Sidearm:
>Auto Revolver with Royal Order skin cause I'm a tryhard

yeah i dont like free either

>Selbstlader 1906 because I like how it looks/sounds/shoots
>Taschenpistole because I got a skin for it, previously C93 or P08

I see you like to live dangerously, I'm a shitter so I can't make due with a 5 round mag

>what weapon do you use

there are like 3 weapons who cares

Selb 1916 Marksman for general purpose mid/long range murdering and for the massive mag capacity and quick reload

Auto Revolver for blowing up people in 2 hits up close

mondragon sniper and auto revolver

maybe one day i'll move on to the auto8 marksman but i'm not about ready to step out of the ease of use comfort zone the mondragon sniper provides

t. never on the objective player

sweeper or selbstlader optical with either auto revolver or m1911

I Fucking grinded shitty assault for the slug shotgun and it has a stupid sight on it REEEE

Anyone else having server connection issues on PC right now?

>level 3
>grinding

I really don''t enjoy using short range weapons in battlefield games

>Q: Is BF4 dead?
>A: Yes, BF1 now.
Is BF1 dead? I just set my filter to show conquest and dominion servers with 1-9 open slots and I'm getting 0 results.

>Complain about the 4/5ths of your team who don't seem to have a Q button on their keyboard below this line
-----------------------------------------------------------------

goddammit why does no one spot enemies but me

I've been asking myself the same damn thing every time I've played a Battlefield since 2142. They never should have removed commanders.

spotting is broken

just gotta have targets in your crosshairs
Mashing the button at all times will eventually spot someone, thus becoming a benefit to your team.

Pro tip: you can shoot at an enemy and spot them at the same time

>can't snipe
>miss entire mags with the SMLE
>get top scout score 5 games in a row just from sitting on flags and spamming flares
Scout players are a fucking joke, as soon as I get to 10 I'm never touching this class again so I don't get associated with these """"""people""""""

which is annoying. people didn't spot consistently when it was 3D and you could do it while aiming way off someone.

spotting in bf1 doesn't really give huge benefits and you have to fucking headshot them to actually get the spot. it's a shame.

>spotting in bf1 doesn't really give huge benefits
As a pilot, giant red squares saying "drop bomb here" are the difference between going 20/0 and 50/0.

>spot someone while playing support
>mfw firing the MG15 full auto with one hand while standing up

sure, but the wallhacks and minimap icons are gone. the way you have to aim so precisely means I rarely spot more people than I can actually shoot at anyway.

I did a lot better once I dropped the scope. Really makes me wish I could refund my Mondragon Sniper and get the storm instead, since there are other things I want to grind for in the meantime.

I was using irons and couldn't hit shit, probably did more damage with flares than rifles honestly. Mandragon storm is still really accurate, the scope is just preference. There's not many medic guns you need different variants of, I would get the storm over something else if you're playing medic a lot and already have a Selbstlader.

>just gotta have targets in your crosshairs
nope, i literally dont get spots on people all the time even tho i haven pressed it in 30s or a minute and see 5 people 50meters away right in front of me. alot of people tell me the same

>set bindings so every time I aim I also spot
Is this a bad idea?

If you spam spot too much, your Q gets a cooldown so yeah.

Maybe they did some weird shit where the distance you can be off decreases the more you could spam it, rather than a straight cooldown

As long as you keep your regular spot button functional too

>mad at superior asn skill

I have 803 spm. Am I a shit?

I mean I won't be aiming in and out repeatedly

its that operations kinda if its conquest i guess its decent

Mondragon Optical with lowest zoom because i hate ironsights
Taschenpistole i like to spam shots in close range

Does anyone else realy enjoy using the russian trench, despite it being utter Shit?

No platoon to tie people together right now, that and most of the serious BFGers switched to things like the steam group for chatting.

right here, might be my favorite gun actually
>hipfire two-shotting assaults on Argonne in the bunkers/trenches

>running from enemy tank
>tanker hops out as I kill him and steal his kit
>proceed to skull fuck the enemy team with their own tank
Good feels

I feel it just needs a slight buff to hip fire accuracy to improve the consistancy at anything > 15m

>mfw i accidentally hit e when going for reload

Rebind E to J. It's on the home row and has a bump so you can find it easily, and you won't ever accidentally fling yourself out of a moving vehicle again.

Thanks sure will try it.
What about interacting with doors and such? Doesnt it hinder you?

That would be great since I also can't hit anything while ADSing past like 20m
something about those sights...

Do you think DICE developers lurk /bfg/, listen, and pay attention to our bitching and moaning?

Apparently some DICE dev posted a screenshot with their dogtag equipped two threads ago, saying they're watching us, so perhaps.

I'd like to believe that.

if you're reading this DICE, I really appreciate the fact that you managed to make a pleb repellent gun that is at the same time the best gun in the game

Should I scrap my squad boosts?

Might as well if you're over level 70

What support sidearm has the fastest draw? I keep getting murdered because I have to reload my BAR after every kill and then I can't get my sidearm out in time when I'm in trouble.

Bulldog is really fast

I imagine the M1911, P08, and C96 are fairly quick. The stronger/larger the handgun, the longer the draw time