I'm suicidal how can I use this to society's advantage?

I'm suicidal how can I use this to society's advantage?

I've made up my mind and I want to kill myself. I think it would be a waste just to hang myself. If I'm going to die anyway, what is the maximum good that I can do for society? Here's the ideas I had so far:

1) Take out a bunch of debt, every single penny I can get my hands on and make a cash donation to a charity.

2) Become an incredibly outspoken activist, speak out against pizzagate and the clinton murders, wait for (((them))) to assassinate me. I'll need to keep a poison pill with me at all times so they can't torture me.

What should I do?

go to haiti and start investigating the clinton foundation

>2) Become an incredibly outspoken activist, speak out against pizzagate and the clinton murders, wait for (((them))) to assassinate me. I'll need to keep a poison pill with me at all times so they can't torture me.
Do this. That way you'll never die and will always be unsatisfied with your worthless life.

The charity one is cool though.

Go kill a bunch of niggers to begin the racewar

Go at least 50

Take out a ton of credit and loans, then give the cash to people on the streets.

Then join the military and die in a hail of gunfire.

All I'm saying is there are a lot of specific bankers who got away with crimes that ruined people's lives in the 2008 financial crisis. That's probably what I would do, but I've chosen life. I encourage you to do the same and wish you the best.

Kill Franz Ferdinand

we will find out whatever toxin you use to self delet and manufacture a counter toxin. Trust Us were great at keeping you alive long enough to torture.

Make sure that you leave your organs alone (avoid the poison pill) and register as an organ donor.

It's hard to do real good with money, you need to do it with actions.

If it was me, I'd "adopt" one homeless person at a time and get them on their feet by taking them in, helping them apply for easy to do jobs, get them hygienic and w/e else you can offer them. Now take your adopted homeless and have him/her help you find one more person. Have that person join your house and repeat but now with the help of someone. Keep this circle going until you and your army of the no longer homeless have money to spare and influence in your community. Keep doing bigger and bigger stuff like community stuff and broaden it to nationwide and then in like 60-80 years go ahead and kill yourself.

You might find that when you change your life to be focused on others, feelings change.

It's hard to imagine this as true but if you build enough self worth by helping others, you will no longer feel the need to escape pain.

I wish you all the luck, love and motivation God can bring your way

OP is about to kill himself.

How can we monetize this?

.... Care to drop any specific names?

I'll think about it. I'm not sure that homeless people is the MOST effective way to help, plus it sound weird adopting people that are 10-30 years older than me.

Op is an attention whore

Why should anyone give a fuck about your faggy grand gesture? Just get it done tonight pussy

> suicidal /r9k/ers are so selfish they won't let fellow anons take a life insurance policy on them

Setup a "support fund" for his family, but simply just pocket the money.

You used those dumb parentheses so maybe try a suicide mission on the next Bilderberg meeting? They cannot be up to anything good. Or Bohemian Grove.

Just kidding. Seek help. suicide is for dorks. You feel tremendously shitty right now but it passes. Invest in your self. Don't listen to retards on the internet.

All I'm gonna say is that by giving money to charity you're actually destimulating your government to come up with a sustainable solution for helping the poor and the neglected. Think abou it.

Drive around the country and bomb a bunch of Mosques until you get caught, kill urself at that point.

I'd rather charity help the poor than the government. Charity is optional, taxes are required by force. Do you even freedom?

In all seriousness, you probably offer no value to society no matter what "social justice" scheme you come up with.

If you're gonna off yourself, make sure you're an organ donor, call the police right before you do it and help people with your usable organs when you're soduko.

Charities will have to give back the money once it's found out you donated debt-money and there's no way of extracting it from your family.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Haven't you seen the Magic Christian you fucking uncultured faggot? Best movie ever bby

their music isn't that bad

Make some explosives, buy an automatic, and show up at some Hells Angels meeting or just shoot up whatever local shithole criminals in your town operate out of.

No, but I've seen The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, Nosferatu, The Thief of Baghdad, Cтaчкa, The Phantom of the Opera, Bronenosets Potyomkin, The Cat and the Canary, The Passion of Joan of Arc, Зeмля, L’âge d’or, Abraham Lincoln, M, King Kong, The Invisible Man, L’Atalante, La Grande Illusion, La Règle du jeu, Citizen Kane, The Maltese Falcon, Casablanca, Double Indemnity, La belle et la bête, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, Rope, Bicycle Thieves, Sunset Boulevard, All About Eve, Rashomon, Ikiru, Seven Samurai, Rear Window, Ordet, The Night of the Hunter, The Seventh Seal, 12 Angry Men, Wild Strawberries, Vertigo, Attack of the 50ft Woman, Les quatre cents coups, North by Northwest, Pickpocket, Jungfrukällan, Breathless, Psycho, Viridiana, Ivan's Childhood, 8½, The Sound of Music, Au hasard Balthazar, Persona, Mouchette, Fando and Lis, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Rosemary’s Baby, El Topo, THX 1138, Solaris, The Holy Mountain, Badlands, Amarcord, Ali: Fear Eats the Soul, Зepкaлo, Jeanne Dielman 23 Quai du Commerce 1080 Bruxelles, and Kárhozat so that's gotta count for something, right?

Whatever you do your impact will be minimal on the timeline and you will be forgotten by history.

Sorry, but If you really want to disrupt the timeline you need to have level 9 security clearance or have royal blood.

Now THAT would be an interesting way to make money

What about just giving it to the homeless?

Could they still get it from your family?

Also, do not kill yourself user, find something you are passionate about or get help

Oh, user. My heart goes to you, but most homeless people don't want to get better.

well then you should watch it then, bitch

>take every loan
>buy tank
>default on tank
>can't repo cause tank
>rob bank with tank
>monkey spank
>take bank in tank
>tell creditors was prank
>now own tank
>rob next bank with tank
>buy crank
>monkey spank on crank in tank on top of bank
>feels good
>drive tank to docks on boats owned by chanks
>export tank bank on boat of chanks to foreign bank
>buy moar crank
>shit will be dank

Join the military and donate your organs when you die

I'm a shitposting ghost who bled to death in a car crash, and I approve of this message

I'm a shitposting ghost who bled to death in a car crash, and I approve of this message

Rated D for dank

You could do like I am. Since my best friend killed himself I have wanted to eat a shotgun. I near obsessively sturdy mental health and rather than be a shitty shrink I want to keep others from doing it. As much as I want to kill myself I have decided that if I don't want my life I can at least give it to others. Maybe save a life or 2 that will do some good. Maybe buy my ticket upstairs even though that's not really the goal. Sad truth is I hate myself and everything about me. I'm fake as fuck so almost everyone I know loves me. I cry at night and make people laugh in the day.

Hopefully the alcohol I consume doesn't really count as me killing myself but I can't fucking do this shit sober...

Assassinate Anita sarkeesian