Tfw keep being told by doctors that eyesight isslightly below the threshold for being able to legally drive

>tfw keep being told by doctors that eyesight isslightly below the threshold for being able to legally drive
>tfw not-correctable

Anyone else on Veeky Forums know this feel? Do you still drive, or do you maintain your interest in vehicles without being able to drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JlUvX3HUKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, my eyesight is bad enough so I can't drive but I wear glasses for driving.

Shit ain't that bad. You're making mountains out of molehills

Why isn't it correctable??

Congenital nystagmus. Non-correctable shortsightedness.

>be me
>be interested in cars, driving
>want to join Air Force as pilot or flight officer
>essentially need to have great vision forever

Fuck man, eat your carrots.

Also, I know for a fact there's a large amount of people on the road that legally shouldn't be driving. Even though it scares me and I shouldn't be enabling a danger on the road, I'm gonna have to assume if it's not getting worse and you still drive you're okay...

Aren't officers the paper-pushers?

Holy shit user, I'm in the exact same situation. It fucking sucks that I'll probably never be able to really become a pilot just because I need to wear glasses with the weakest fucking prescription ever.

Where I'm at you have to be an officer before you can be a pilot. Not to mention a mandatory sign up for something like 10 years.

Shit muh dood that's sad as.

How bad is your eyesight?

Thats the feel I know. You can be a pilot with glasses just not a pilot for the government. Who wants to fly a 747 though. I wanna fly a jet or apache

my guess is if you can go to dmv and see that shit in the machine nobodys gonna question it. if you fail that shit in the machine so man i guess i should get me eyes checked and walk out

40/70

>Who wants to fly a 747 though
idk my mom used to fly 747, is on 777 now, seems pretty cool, you just fly around the world all the time and get paid like $300/hr even while youre sleeping in your fully paid for hotel

and if youre on a jet that big, youre only going to big cities, not flying out to bumfuck nowhere or whatever

I mean that is true. Still wanna go fast and do loops and shit. You know pull some maneuvers. That's not what commercial jets are for though. That does sound like a good job, would enjoy doing that.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=2JlUvX3HUKQ

>be me
>glasses fag
>go to optometrist
>Doctor said my vision is steadily improving
>she also says my blue eyes are pretty

so did u fug

No. I have a gf and it kinda sucks in those situation because I'm not a degenerate cheater.

I never said theycouldn't do it. I think that is frowned on when you have a load of people onboard

>not wearing contacts

Good vision is a meme

I wake up in 5 seconds put in contacts and have 20/20 vision

>be me
>interested in planes/flight from young age
>wanted to be a pilot when I grow up
>deaf in one ear so ineligible for military service
>fug

>non-correctible